Awoo.

Disney's Wreck-It Ralph

jennytablina

Mike Pallock would have to help Jim Cummings match eggman's current voice to avoid satam Robotnik's voice.

He's been acting for decades dude. He doesn't need the help. If you've heard any of his non-SatAM stuff you'll know he's more than capable of voicing different things. It's not to the extent of say, sounding like a totally different person (he's pretty recognizable), but he can at least voice goofy Robotnik just as well.

compare both Mike & Jim both there voices of Eggman are different so Jim Cummings would have to try and voice Eggman's current voice.

I've heard Jim speaking lighter roles and he can get lighter than (SaTam)Robotnik. Cat from Catdog is a good example or Darkwing Duck, but those two were during his younger days, and let me tell you, Cumming's age shows in his voice.

Edited by VisionaryBlur

I'm just happy Eggman is in it.

Personally I think its unlikely he'll speak, though I'd love to be proved wrong.

If Jim Cummings would speak Eggman in Wreck-it Ralph. I don't think He would voice him like SatAM Robotnik.

So if there's a giant climatic battle in this movie do you think there's a chance that Eggman will join in and say one of his famous lines from the game? Admit it, you know you want to hear "GET A LOAD OF THIS" on the big screen.

• Thumbs Up 3

So if there's a giant climatic battle in this movie do you think there's a chance that Eggman will join in and say one of his famous lines from the game? Admit it, you know you want to hear "GET A LOAD OF THIS" on the big screen.

I would love to see that! wub.png

• 4 weeks later...

Here is a new Teaser Poster of Wreck-it Ralph!

I hope the First Trailer follows soon...

wreck-it-ralph-poster.jpg

• Thumbs Up 5

I'd love to see that! Hell, I'm sure Disney would think that the original voice actor would turn up more fans, should Eggman have a few lines.

That and Sega probably has some say in who voices their character.

Woah, I only just found out what "Wreck-It Ralph" was, & now I am excited for this! Eggman, Bowser, Wily, & Zangief together?!? Hell yeah - I would love to see other villains &/or rivals to appear here, such as Heihachi Mishima, Garland, General Grey, Blue "mother*******" Oak (although somehow I doubt it)!

It somehow reminds me of the classic Disney games on the Mega Drive; The Lion King, Aladdin, & my personal favourite - Mickey & Donald in World Of Illusions!

Edited by Hyper-Shan

More info on the villain meeting scene.

So apparently Eggman mainly stays in the background during the scene. However, he does have at least one line (which he speaks in unison with the others) during the scene, which is "I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad." I guess that means this is most likely the news Mike Pollock was talking about (assuming Mike Pollock is voicing him).

Awww, I was really hoping Eggman along with Bowser were some friends that Ralph often talks to. And I REALLY wanted to hear Eggy say one of his famous lines from the games. Oh well, in still excited for this movie anyway.

• Thumbs Up 1

It doesn't mean that their appearance is completely relegated. It could be like in Roger Rabbit where some famous characters appear in more than one scene.

Edited by Kintobor
  • Thumbs Up 4

Awww, I was really hoping Eggman along with Bowser were some friends that Ralph often talks to. And I REALLY wanted to hear Eggy say one of his famous lines from the games. Oh well, in still excited for this movie anyway.

Eh, I wouldn't lose all hope yet. There's still a chance he could appear in another/more scene(s) in the movie.

EDIT: Ninja'd

Edited by Gamerguy21
  • Thumbs Up 1

More info on the villain meeting scene.

So apparently Eggman mainly stays in the background during the scene. However, he does have at least one line (which he speaks in unison with the others) during the scene, which is "I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad." I guess that means this is most likely the news Mike Pollock was talking about (assuming Mike Pollock is voicing him).

Well that's good. But I hope we'll be able to hear his voice a lot more clearer than the others.......If they travel dimensions and capture all the hero characters and co.....My mind will be blown

• 1 month later...

Disney is going to release the first trailer for the movie on Wednesday June 6th same week as E3.

• Thumbs Up 1