Awoo.

Disney's Wreck-It Ralph

jennytablina

You know since this is a Disney film, do you think there's a chance Eggman and the other villains will sing a song?

Hm, doubt it. I think it was confirmed that this wouldn't be a musical.

FYI, Mike Pollock said a while back that he still hasn't been contacted for any voice work for the movie. If you think he's going to be a big part of this movie you're fooling yourself.

Edit: Chances are none of the non Disney created characters are really going to do much of anything, if for nothing else so the writers don't have to worry about portraying them accurately.

Edited by Phos
  • Thumbs Up 3

• 4 weeks later...

A snip of the film was shown at Comic-Con, and it seems Sonic makes a cameo at one point in the film.

http://www.hollywood..._Jokes/33707181

That last paragraph mentions him by name.

Holy Sweet MOTHER WISP

Wreck-It Ralph might be the movie of the century considering how it currently looks, seriously, this movie looks amazingly awesome. I don't think there's any movie this year that could beat this, it truly is a masterpiece from what we've seen.

Now if only the rest of the Pac-Man ghosts cameo'd...

• Thumbs Up 2

I was already excited just by the concept, but Sonic actually making a cameo? Even better. Can't wait to see this. And since he has a speaking role, I wonder if its gonna be Roger.

Edited by NGw00d

Oh my god, the meta humor of Sonic giving a PSA is fucking /brilliant/.

Edited by The Noodle
  • Thumbs Up 5

I was already excited just by the concept, but Sonic actually making a cameo? Even better. Can't wait to see this. And since he has a speaking role, I wonder if its gonna be Roger.

I'd doubt it since they didn't even cast Mike Pollock to voice Eggman. :\

I'd doubt it since they didn't even cast Mike Pollock to voice Eggman. :\

The difference is, Eggman HAS no speaking in the movie roles while Sonic DOES.

If they headline the PSA with the title "Sonic Sez" I will watch the movie in theatres 10 times over just for that.

The difference is, Eggman HAS no speaking in the movie roles while Sonic DOES.

That doesn't mean they're going to get RCS to voice Sonic. I seriously hope I'm wrong though.

My guess is that it'll be a simple PSA with a normal voice speaking, while a silent Sonic goes through the motions on screen to illustrate said PSA's message.

Would be cool to be proven wrong though.

So there's clips of the characters in 8 bit form... I wonder how Eggman would look like.

I think Roger actually voicing him in the movie is certainly possible. If I recall correctly, he posted the first trailer on his Facebook, so I wouldn't rule it out.

Edited by chaoscontrol14

So Sonic does appear in Wreck it Ralph? In a PSA? That's awesome. XD Now I really hope he has a speaking role!

What I find funny is that even though Sonic will cameo in the movie, I read somewhere that the director confirmed at Comic Con that Mario and Luigi will not appear, at all. Not only does that disappoint me a little, but then why have Bowser and no Mario? D: Maybe Nintendo asked for too much money..

I like how we're hyping over what will probably be a 10 second clip of Sonic sez. And it's gonna be awesome.

Where's my Mario? This movie would become the best movie ever if it was Mario and Sonic giving a PSA,

about the special olympics

Edited by Nintendoga

So Sonic does appear in Wreck it Ralph? In a PSA? That's awesome. XD Now I really hope he has a speaking role!

What I find funny is that even though Sonic will cameo in the movie, I read somewhere that the director confirmed at Comic Con that Mario and Luigi will not appear, at all. Not only does that disappoint me a little, but then why have Bowser and no Mario? D: Maybe Nintendo asked for too much money..

Tis true, the director worded it as such: " a certain mustached plumber, and his brother wanted to much money". Plus you have to factor some things to this. Fix-it Flex is a parody to Donkey Kong a game that Mario stared in. Bowser had nothing to do with the game so he was in. And it is probably the money aspect. Bowser may have been cheaper, I just hope that Toad, or some other Mario character can make it. Hey, how about Wario, he is sort of a villain.

• Thumbs Up 1

It's very disappointing if Mario isn't in it. I'm happy that Sonic is in the movie but this will probably be the only time there will ever be a movie like this and not having both Mario and Sonic together on the big screen is a huge miss opportunity.

I am disappointed Marios not in it. But at least Sonic made the cut.

Now I'm wondering if we'll see some Kingdom Hearts characters in this movie. I mean come on, this IS a Disney movie. It makes a since they'd put KH characters in there.

• Thumbs Up 1

If they headline the PSA with the title "Sonic Sez" I will watch the movie in theatres 10 times over just for that.

I would pay to see that! XD

If it's true that Mario and Luigi don't appear, then I'm disappointed and rather puzzled that Bowser would appear but not them. I'm happy that Sonic is making an appearance though.