Awoo.

Disney's Wreck-It Ralph

jennytablina

You saw who where?

Where in that clip did you see that monstrosity?

Right after Sonic, standing in line.

Tingle.png

• Thumbs Up 1

Right after Sonic, standing in line.

Tingle.png

That's not Tingle, that's the Loch Ness Monster.

...tongue.png

But in seriousness, I do think that this would be an awesome movie even without all the cameos.

...Though, I won't deny that my inner fanboy is fangasming all over it.biggrin.png

Wow so not only is Sonic in a Disney movie, but Ralph is also in transformed? Next thing you know Sonic will be in Kingdon Hearts 3 or he'll probably get his own ride at Disney World.

Edited by Dark Energon Johnny
  • Thumbs Up 1

If Sonic gets into Kingdom Hearts III, and his world is a visitable location, then maybe Sora will become a hedgehog with no pants, and AMY would be the first person he'd meet in that world, because she thinks Sora is Sonic!

• Thumbs Up 1

Wow so not only is Sonic in a Disney movie, but Ralph is also in transformed? Next thing you know Sonic will be in Kingdon Hearts 3 or he'll probably get his own ride at Disney World.

As much as I like the idea of Sonic being in KH I honestly don't see how Sonic or a Wreck-it-Ralph world would even work out due to its heavy references to everyone.

Ok, I was wondering why I was getting all of these notifications in this topic...I figured something had happened, but this, I so wasn't expecting that! Funny how in the beginning of this topic a few of us were hoping that Sonic would make a cameo and sure enough, he does! Even better that he talks!

The cheering in the video didn't bother me actually for several reasons (I cheered too when I saw Sonic's cameo in the video actually). One is that the cheering made it impossible for me know what Sonic said, which in turn kept his line from being spoiled (if what Sonic said was made out I sure don't know about it at this point), like the cheering did me a favor. All I was able to pick up from the cameo is that Sonic talks, and that it is Roger Craig Smith voicing him, which is great! Hopefully between now and when the movie is released in November I don't find out what it is that Sonic actually said.

The other reason is what the cheering actually signifies. The crowd was cheering for Sonic, being excited to see him in a movie. If I'm not mistaken, this is the first time in 21 years that Sonic has been seen on the big screen. Ten seconds or not, that is something to cheer about! Who would of thought that we would ever see Sonic in a movie to be seen at the theatre?! That made me really happy to hear the crowd cheer for Sonic like that as I really feel he deserves such a reaction from people being so awesome.

Props to Sega for allowing both Sonic and Dr. Eggman to cameo in this movie. I thought it was already looking good before I knew about the cameos, but they just make the movie look even better! Sega allowing two of their characters to appear, as brief as it may be, was a good opportunity that they took advantage of in regards to advertising. I've said it time and time again, Sega needs to expose Sonic more, and having him cameo in a movie that appears to be generating quite a bit of both hype and excitement is definitely a briliant idea. I can't wait! smile.png

• Thumbs Up 2

Here is a very BAD quality of the clip shown at the event that I took, sorry guys =S

Though the clip made me more excited in seeing the movie biggrin.png

I wonder if he would show up again during the movie though.

• Thumbs Up 1

I gotta tell you, the loud noise was worse than the initial reactions to the Hulk smashing the crap outta Loki in the Avengers, and saying "Puny God." followed by Loki whimpering in pain. As for that Tingle sighting, it might not be Tingle, but a Shiny Squirtle!

Edited by YoshiAngemon

Didn't know Al Bundy is gonna be in this.

Edit: Wait Ryu and Ken are in this too? And yet Wily was removed and Megaman is nowhere to be seen. Sad day's bro.

Edited by Balding Spider

This might have something to do with Keiji Inafune leaving Capcom.

Edited by The Batman

Im expecting cameos from both Wily and Mega Man, seeing as how many capcom assets there are.

Just because we haven't seen them yet doesn't mean they're in the movie. Maybe they will be in the background or something. Personally, I'm hoping to see some Pokemon characters and Link.

Am I the only one who hopes M. Bison will utter the infamous "Yes! Yeeees!" line? XP

Am I the only one who hopes M. Bison will utter the infamous "Yes! Yeeees!" line? XP

I would love to see that :)

Or maybe...seeing Sonic's advice...maybe Megaman died in a game that wasn't his and Capcom is hiding that from us D:

• Thumbs Up 2

Didn't know Al Bundy is gonna be in this.

Edit: Wait Ryu and Ken are in this too? And yet Wily was removed and Megaman is nowhere to be seen. Sad day's bro.

In this day and age, Classic MegaMan don't sell, despite what they're saying. Capcom has become a Company dedicated to Puzzle Solvers, Fighting Games, and Crossovers. MegaMan is part of the old world, just the same as Cloud Strife. If you're all "Not Interested," like he is, then you're gonna hate seeing Lightning! She's not in the movie.

I remember hearing somewhere that the reason why Wily was removed from the film was because of the whole Inafune ordeal and Capcom's attempts to wean Mega Man from their work or... something. I don't have an official source, so I don't know how true this is. Especially with a Mega Man coming running still.

• 2 weeks later...