Awoo.

Disney's Wreck-It Ralph

jennytablina

New trailer!

So many new cameos. I think I spot noob Saibot at one point, also that green guy with the eye, I thought it was the second boss from Altered Beast, but on checking it's not. Definately recognise him from somewhere though.

But.... so many cameos!

Edit: Yeah I also hate the heros duty joke too.

That would be Medusa from Kid Icarus.

LOL Is Mario that bartender? XD

I think that's the character from Tapper.

Which, by the way, originally had Budweiser branding.

Hogfather... WILL YOU MARRY ME?

Wow, they actually remember that Dig Dug existed!

The screen infringing of film set-esque room is really clever.

Oh boy, they stooped as low to using toilet humor. Oh no...

The hammer scene near the end made me loose it.

I think Ralph's mouth cam bugged me more than the poop and pee jokes, (God, freaking vore ruins everything.)

Other than that that nitpick, I loved the trailer! XD at Felix making the bars even stronger than before, and the Glasses gag, not to mention Felix accidentally being killed and coming back to life. Yeah, the doody joke is corny, but I come from a family that thinks poop jokes are the funniest thing ever, so I'm not really bugged. As awesome as the cameos are, I'm glad to see more of the story explained... I think the brother and sister relationship with Ralph and Vanellope looks to be quite adorable.

Can't wait to see it!

Edited by Lyra Heartstrings
  • Thumbs Up 3

I wonder, though, if it'll be tons of game references at the intro, and then more in-universe Heroes Duty/candy kart racing stuff?

Also, Q*bert looks to be a major character.

I wonder, though, if it'll be tons of game references at the intro, and then more in-universe Heroes Duty/candy kart racing stuff?

Also, Q*bert looks to be a major character.

If anything it would be mostly in-universe references and lesser known characters such as Qubert. I'd imagine it's easier and less expensive to use Qubert for a longer time in the movie than Sonic or Mario.

Edited by Mr. H/The Kid

I'm curious on how they will translate this joke since Duty and "doodie" in my language don't sound similar at all.

Edited by Tmsp

A Japanese trailer for the movie confirms ANOTHER Sonic cameo! I can't find it right now, but it has Sonic behind a crowd of the tiny people from Fix-it Felix's game.

You ever think the "doodie" joke could be a reference to how some gamers call Call of Duty "Call of Doody"?

Oh yeah, it's definitely a reference to some random sect of gamers' obscure terminology.

Because nobody's ever made a duty/doody joke before.

A Japanese trailer for the movie confirms ANOTHER Sonic cameo! I can't find it right now, but it has Sonic behind a crowd of the tiny people from Fix-it Felix's game.

I get enough Sonic in everything he's in. Can't we just focus on the ACTUAL stars of the movie? Are there at least any OTHER gaming cameos? Will I get to see Mario (or God willing, Wario) in this?

• Thumbs Up 2

Nintendo wouldn't give up Mario without serious cash money, so we're stuck with Bowser and, for some reason, Deku Link.

I really want to see this move. It's probably only because Sonic is in it but whatever.

God I know Sonic gets around easily with his speed, but damn.

Edited by Balding Spider

I get enough Sonic in everything he's in. Can't we just focus on the ACTUAL stars of the movie? Are there at least any OTHER gaming cameos? Will I get to see Mario (or God willing, Wario) in this?

Nope. Disney confirmed Mario won't be in the movie because Nintendo charged to much money in order for him to appear.

Why can't we atleast have Wario and Waluigi make it onto the big-screen? I'm serious, that would be HILARIOUS.

• Thumbs Up 1

Why can't we atleast have Wario and Waluigi make it onto the big-screen? I'm serious, that would be HILARIOUS.

I know, right? And instant Oscar, too.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hahaha please, Nintendo wouldn't even allow Wario to be a playable character in a game revolving around collecting a shit ton of gold coins.

• Thumbs Up 9

Hahaha please, Nintendo wouldn't even allow Wario to be a playable character in a game revolving around collecting a shit ton of gold coins.

Playable character I could understand.

But not a single appearance? Or even a REFERENCE?!

I'm the biggest Nintendo fanboy ever and that pisses me right the fuck off.

This is the same Nintendo who's immediate first idea for a game as soon as they have both MARIO and SONIC together is a freaking minigame collection/advert for the olympics.

Edited by Simon
  • Thumbs Up 6