Awoo.

Disney's Wreck-It Ralph

jennytablina

Playable character I could understand.

But not a single appearance? Or even a REFERENCE?!

I'm the biggest Nintendo fanboy ever and that pisses me right the fuck off.

Face it, at this point the only time you'll get your Wario fix is if another Mario party, Mario Kart, or Wario Ware game is announced.

This is the same Nintendo who's immediate first idea for a game as soon as they have both MARIO and SONIC together is a freaking minigame collection/advert for the olympics.

Wait wasnt that Sega's call?

Edited by Balding Spider

You know what I just realized. Most modern movies like Wreck it Ralph end with a dance party.

SONIC'S GONNA BE ROCKIN' DA HOUWZE!

(I'm sorry. :P)

• Thumbs Up 3

This is the same Nintendo who's immediate first idea for a game as soon as they have both MARIO and SONIC together is a freaking minigame collection/advert for the olympics.

It was Yuji Naka who originally had that idea:

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2010/10/mario_and_sonic_olympics_was_yuji_nakas_idea_says_yuji_naka

You know what I just realized. Most modern movies like Wreck it Ralph end with a dance party.

(I'm sorry. tongue.png)

Yeah! He can use all of his unused dance move animations from Sonic Generations!

• Thumbs Up 2

That was actually SEGA's call. Nintendo's idea was to have them beat the shit out of each other (Brawl). Anyway, I wonder how much cheaper Bowser was, then. What, does Nintendo only care about Mario?

• Thumbs Up 1

(I'm sorry. :P)

Screw that. We need to see Eggman moonwalking at the end of the film.

• Thumbs Up 7

I hope he doesn't go all Sonic Underground up on their asses, hohoho.

http://movies.yahoo....r-30520182.html

I'll be a little conspirational biggrin.png

When Sonic appears in cameo Ralph says "Everything changes" and Sonic kind of lip-sync it. Maybe this is some kind of a clue for us, that, for example, new Sonic game (2013 maybe?) can bring something really new? Updated character design, new worlds.. can't be anything..

Hi Sonic.

PXSRe.gif

Even Disney characters are not save from his pervy ways.

Actually, if you reverse that clip, it looks like Sonic has been doing naughty things to them both.

Edit: Whats wrong with his mouth?

Okay, tried to enchance this part from one video. It could be he is holding something. We need better video quality!

2dw4zlf.jpg

Edited by Danielius

Sonic looks kinda shiny. SONIC HEROES 2 CONFIRMED!

I think you're overthinking things, mate. Sonic's line is about being careful in games that aren't your own as if you die in them, you stay dead.

• Thumbs Up 2

Wow, is the first time Sonic (and Eggman) has been seen on a movie poster I think.

That alone will get the kids wanting to see this shit,.

Edited by Soniman
  • Thumbs Up 1

Wow, Sonic actually made the poster? blink.png

Either that's a genius marketing ploy, or it implies Sonic may actually have more significance in this movie rather than just a simple cameo.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic is probably getting a lot of attention due to All-Stars 2. I very much doubt he'll have any more of a significant role than other cameos in the movie.

Yeah I think Sonic is gonna go the same way as all the game characters, either a cameo or a scene or two really. I reckon the bulk of it will be him and the girl, and that's okay in my book. I don't want it to just purely be "hey guys loads of game characters in a movie" when there's a central plot in the first place.

This is looking sweet though.

• Thumbs Up 1