Awoo.

Disney's Wreck-It Ralph

jennytablina

1poster.jpg?t=1347563756

-looks at poster, sees Ralph- C:

-sees people from Bad Guy Therapy- smile.png

-sees Sonic, other irrelevant characters- :|

-notices that none of the other ACTUAL characters from the movie are on this poster-

What the fuck? Did Sega have Rouge give Disney's execs a blowjob or something? There are TWO Sonic characters on this poster. And it isn't a movie about Sonic. I'd understand if there were like, an ABSOLUTE SHIT TON of characters on the poster, but there are like eight.

Edited by Ladies' Man Wario

I think Disney is really going a little overboard by trying to make this a boy's movie. They're going to pretty extreme lengths to not show the girl character.

Judging from the trailers, I can almost see that she is this annoying little brat character unless I'm wrong.

It's Sarah Silverman. Funny confirmed, characterization irrelevant.

Especially on a poster, of all things.

It's Sarah Silverman. Funny confirmed, characterization irrelevant.

Pffft, says you.

Anyway this poster really needs some pacman in it, if only to complete the franchise pairings I'm seeing going on here. Eggman & Sonic, Vega/Bison & Zangief, Q*bert & Coily, and Clyde &...

Edited by Balding Spider
  • Thumbs Up 1

This was posted on Facebook:

Hi poster:

1poster.jpg?t=1347563756

I love Sonic and the other cameo characters on the poster n' all, though I do sorta wish that the other main characters were on the poster with Ralph as well.

I showed this to my 6-y-o brother, and he FLIPPED OUT. likebrotherlikebrother

• Thumbs Up 1

I think Disney is really going a little overboard by trying to make this a boy's movie. They're going to pretty extreme lengths to not show the girl character.

Not sure how you can complain about it when most of Disney's movies are targeted towards girls/all genders. I don't think another boy's movie will hurt their reputation.

What the fuck? Did Sega have Rouge give Disney's execs a blowjob or something?

Well that escalated quickly.

• Thumbs Up 2

Not sure how you can complain about it when most of Disney's movies are targeted towards girls/all genders. I don't think another boy's movie will hurt their reputation.

Yes, but they're going to such lengths by removing the central female protagonist from the poster and replacing her with cameos who probably don't contribute much to the movie except for Qbert.

Yes, but they're going to such lengths by removing the central female protagonist from the poster and replacing her with cameos who probably don't contribute much to the movie except for Qbert.

Let's all be honest, who wants to see a Sarah Silverman character on a movie poster?

*holds up sign that reads "JOKE" to avoid shitstorm*

-looks at poster, sees Ralph- C:

-sees people from Bad Guy Therapy- smile.png

-sees Sonic, other irrelevant characters- :|

-notices that none of the other ACTUAL characters from the movie are on this poster-

What the fuck? Did Sega have Rouge give Disney's execs a blowjob or something? There are TWO Sonic characters on this poster. And it isn't a movie about Sonic. I'd understand if there were like, an ABSOLUTE SHIT TON of characters on the poster, but there are like eight.

Given the amount of hints we're seeing as to Sonic's role in the film, I wouldn't be surprised if he does have a more important role, hence appearing on the poster.

I'd imagine he'd do something fucking cool in the final fight.

Yeah, man, he could do that thing, you know, that thing he does...uhm...what is it? He goes crazy and turns gold and stuff.

He almost never does it anymore, though. I bet Sega forgot about it.

I'd imagine he'd do something fucking cool in the final fight.

If by "something fucking cool" you mean he has the camera on him for 5 seconds while cheering for Ralph, before switching to Q*bert and others then we are in agreement.

• Thumbs Up 2

Maybe we'll get something similar to the final battle in Beauty and the Beast. The swarm will be unleashed upon the grand central station and it's up to everyone to fight it off. Sonic and the other cameos will fight the small bugs while Ralph takes on the final boss.

• Thumbs Up 6

Only if Shadow appears and says. "You've got thisssss Ralph!"

Sorry I had to.

Or maybe before the final battle with the bugs Sonic will give the most inspirational speech ever heard in a Disney film:

"Okay, let's get ready to do this. We'll show these creeps THE REAL SUPERPOWER OF TEAMWORK!!!!"

• Thumbs Up 4

Maybe we'll get something similar to the final battle in Beauty and the Beast. The swarm will be unleashed upon the grand central station and it's up to everyone to fight it off. Sonic and the other cameos will fight the small bugs while Ralph takes on the final boss.

I'd laugh my ass off if Dig Dug pumped Cybugs full of air and made them explode.

• Thumbs Up 2

Shit. Sonic looks awesome on that poster. Eggman too. The trailers are still not grabbing me (outside of cameos) but the little boy inside me is starting to feel a tad excited about the idea of Sonic and Eggman being on the big screen...

Remind me not to see it in the same theater as you.

And by a lot, I meant once or twice. I might not even do it... as I am a considerate person but I was dared to. :/Anyways, you'll never be in the same theater as me.

I'm kinda thinking that with Sonic being on all the PSAs and shit and how fast he is, he could be like a game regulator or something? It could explain his odd cameo in Ralph's game. Rushes around each game checking up on stuff.

Edited by Zero-Boom