Awoo.

Disney's Wreck-It Ralph

jennytablina

"Cruelty 20%"

Nah, mang, enslaving animals, flooding cities, and tearing the world apart is a'ight, brother.

• Thumbs Up 1

Pause the video at 1:27, you can see Eggman walking with someone.

Oh god! Also at 1:27! To the left! PONG!

Ahahahaha My, this movie looks like an amazing fan-service. That scene with Sonic loosing his rings is just hillarious haha

Wait, they actually got the same people who did Pac Man Fever to make a Wreck-it Ralph song!? I didn't even know that. Holy crap, that's genius! Brilliant! And it sounds like an eighties song too. Considering that Buckner and Garcia were most known for their Pac man Fever song and even did a whole album about eighties video games, this is absolutely perfect. I just can't get it around my mind that they got the same people who did the Pac Man Fever album to actually make the song. Just holy crap. Awesome. And it's a really good song. Catchy like Pac Man Fever.

• Thumbs Up 3

Hahaha "Youre not going Turbo are you?" thats a good one. I love that clip, the only thing that would make it better would be if Eggman had a line too.

Looks like the Hero's Duty faux ad is up.

Wreck-It Ralph is also going to have an early showing at the Philadelphia Film Festival on October 25th.

http://filmadelphia....ilmadelphia2012

Dear god, ever since that "Hero's Doody" joke in the second trailer, I now cannot unhear "It's the biggest doody of all."

• Thumbs Up 5

There's a chance to win a free copy of Transformed in the Wreck-it-Ralph Play and Win game on Facebook

409344_10151193729527418_172853691_n.jpg

Looks like the Sonic art has been altered.

And it still better then most of the CG renders Sega has provided.

And it still better then most of the CG renders Sega has provided.

I dunno, this CG render looks like how he does in the recent games to me.

• Thumbs Up 6

How did you get to see it so early?

My local news channel was giving away tickets if you were caller 9, 10 or 11, and my Mom called and won the tickets.

• Thumbs Up 2

Say, look at what I just got.

SwGUx.jpg

Yep, I'll post my review of the movie either tomorrow or Wednesday, so yay. I'll let you know if it's any good!

Words can't explain how much I hate you right now.

• Thumbs Up 7

SwGUx.jpg

Yep, I'll post my review of the movie either tomorrow or Wednesday, so yay. I'll let you know if it's any good!

DAMN YOU

• Thumbs Up 1

Pause the video at 1:27, you can see Eggman walking with someone.

He's walking with Neff, SEGA characters stick together! Both were bundled with the Genesis, maybe they're talking about that? Or maybe Eggman is telling Neff about his Rhinotank badnik?

RTdXA.png

• Thumbs Up 6

SwGUx.jpg

Wow nice. I am happy for you. Hope you enjoy and I look forward very much to hearing your thoughts.

I mean, you awful rapscallion!

• Thumbs Up 2

I just found out that the movie is showing Thursday at the Philadelphia Film Fest, $12 a ticket.

Problem is, I also want to see Rifftrax Birdemic that same night, but if that falls though then I'm doing a SEGAbits podcast. Thursday is a busy night!