Awoo.

Disney's Wreck-It Ralph

jennytablina

I got this just right now :D2012-10-26_19-09-38_634.jpg

I got them off my school campus, it was a bitch to take off the tape u.u

I'm still looking for the Sonic one though, hopefully my cousin can provide me with that once they get rid of the stuff :D

I'm also going to see the movie on the 30th on an advance screening!

Edited by Pegasus Seiya

I read a review for Wreck-it-Ralph and apparently the movie goes down the gutter once the girl comes in. The first 40 minutes are supposed to be amazing though.

The movie going down the gutter as soon as she pops up all depends on how much you don't like the character and the girl alone is enough to ruin the rest of the movie for you. I've heard from reviews that people found her annoying at first but actually grew to like her once she and Ralph got some character development.

Edited by sonfan1984

It does look somewhat like the 06' pose now that you mention it.

It just looks way better.

Edited by DarkLightDragon
  • Thumbs Up 9

Another reason why 2008-2012+ Sonic is superior to Anorexic the Hedgehog.

Edited by autocon99

Here's the music video for When Can I See You Again (which from what I can tell is the theme song of the movie). Be warned, however, it does contain some footage we haven't seen before and it may or may not be new plot points. I don't know, I haven't seen the movie yet! XD Just be warned.

I actually really enjoyed this. Both the song and the footage. :3

I just noticed the slight pot belly Sonic has in that art. Reminds me Adventure Sonic but modernised.

Here's the music video for When Can I See You Again (which from what I can tell is the theme song of the movie). Be warned, however, it does contain some footage we haven't seen before and it may or may not be new plot points. I don't know, I haven't seen the movie yet! XD Just be warned.

I'm not much of an Owl City fan, but I like this song. It's pretty fitting for the movie, and the music does have a bit of a video game feel to it.

Edited by Lyra of the Undead

Here the Toonami review of Fix-It Felix Jr.

It got an 8.5 out of 10 score.

Edited by Demitri Maximoff

With three days until the movie launches, Disney released both the video game adaptation and the soundtrack to Wreck-It Ralph. Having purchased the soundtrack on iTunes earlier, I must say that the soundtrack is fantastic (even Skrillex's song fits into where it plays ("Hero's Duty")).

I must say, other than "Wreck-It, Wreck-It Ralph," the Sugar Rush theme is pretty damn catchy (as is the "Life in the Arcade" score segment).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEe2UcIg2eM

(I could only get a preview version, sadly, but it gives you an idea as to how the song sounds)

• Thumbs Up 1

Toonami is back on air?

*cries*

This is why they need more ads during the day. But yeah, it is, it's been back for a few months now during Adult Swim's block on Saturday nights.

Edited by Inferno
  • Thumbs Up 5

With three days until the movie launches, Disney released both the video game adaptation and the soundtrack to Wreck-It Ralph. Having purchased the soundtrack on iTunes earlier, I must say that the soundtrack is fantastic (even Skrillex's song fits into where it plays ("Hero's Duty")).

I must say, other than "Wreck-It, Wreck-It Ralph," the Sugar Rush theme is pretty damn catchy (as is the "Life in the Arcade" score segment).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEe2UcIg2eM

(I could only get a preview version, sadly, but it gives you an idea as to how the song sounds)

I'm listening to the preview as we speak. I'm seriously love the chiptune that's being incorporated into the traditional disney-style score I've come to know and love. I'm also digging the character themes, and like I said, even though I'm not an Owl city fan, I actually like the movie's theme song.

I'm hoping to see the movie soon. Sadly it wont look like I'll be able to see it on it's premiere date, but this is a movie I'm definitely not going to miss out on.

>dat violin that sorta just creeps in subtlety in the background.

Yes.

Plus I liked the Fireflies song from a few years back so this gets a thumbs up from me.