Awoo.

Disney's Wreck-It Ralph

jennytablina

No, I meant someone will be pissed about a Sonic character's inclusion in a Disney product.

You know, I could be pissed about this because I hated the humans in Unleashed xD. But since it's just a cameo and non-canon, I'm all for it happy.png. Eggman on the big screen is just what the Doctor ordered xD.

Edited by ArtFenix

Well, the italian release date is the 21st of December. Germany will probably get it around that date.

Awesome news! I had been following this movie, but had heard very little for the longest time. Made a news story over at SEGAbits and sent Mike Pollock a message on twitter asking if he heard of this and if he might be voicing the doctor.

http://segabits.com/blog/2012/02/16/eggman-and-other-video-game-baddies-cameo-in-a-disney-movie-yup/

This is awesome. I already really wanted to see this.

I know a certain someone who will be pissed about all this, though xD

I know exactly who you're talking about but I won't say his name.

Huh. Now that I look at the image more closely, that guy sitting next to Bowser looks like Dr. Wily! If so, HOLY CRAP, EPIC WILY/EGGMAN INTERACTION AT LAST! :D

• Thumbs Up 1

Like others here this is the first time I've even heard of this movie. It sounds promising though... there's a lot of possibilities.

As for comparing it to Roger Rabbit perhaps a better comparion would be to the old Cartoon Networks comercials like this

or even better http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lt074nJUthI. I loved those shorts so if they had a movie along these lines with video game characters...one word... Awesome! Edited by Rally the Cheetah

I just came back from dancing around the house with excitement! I could have sworn they were just using the models as inspiration! I thought it was a too good to be true thing! I can't contain my happiness! I was intrigued when this movie was first announced, but now, I am ecstatic about it! Way to go Disney!

Eggman is going to be a star! (even if he is just playing an extra walking around in the background)

I'm excited.

So excited that I really can't say much beyond that though; Looking forward to this movie, sounds awesome!

• Thumbs Up 4

I'm actually a little sad. Sad that the obvious joke won't come to fruition.

Here we are in the Disney world, where princesses are rife, and there will absolutely no sign of them giving a beat-down to the perpetual love-stalker-abductor of one of the most famous ones outside of the Disney brand.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm actually a little sad. Sad that the obvious joke won't come to fruition.

Here we are in the Disney world, where princesses are rife, and there will absolutely no sign of them giving a beat-down to the perpetual love-stalker-abductor of one of the most famous ones outside of the Disney brand.

What are you talking abo- *remembers bowser is in the movie* I see what you did there.

I was interested in this when I first heard about it, hearing that Mario and Sonic characters are being given cameos has me more excited.

Eggman is going to be a star!

OH, IT'S FROM THE FILM! FROM THE FILM! FROM THE FILM! I'M GONNA BE IN A MOVIE, I'M GONNA BE A MOVIE STAR!!!

Thought this movie sounded great since I first heard about it, but actual game character cameos just elevated it to must see.

Wait, wait..*Stares at the picture so close to seeing pixels*

You're right! D:

......!...

I can see Willy, man..Now we have two evil geniuses, one dummy, and a mindless beast that isn't really mindless but always appears to look so.

This is great! If all of them are confirmed to speak (Besides the rest just listening to Zangief) Then imagine the jokes! The possibilities are endless for these tiny bit of seconds worth of laughs.

I'm surprised that nobody mentioned the fact that Dr. Wily is in the support group as well.

Edited by sonfan1984

Having Mike Pollock in this would make it so much better :D I'm curious to know which other characters are going to make appearances in the movie haha this will be EPIC!