Awoo.

Disney's Wreck-It Ralph

jennytablina

I want a Teaser Trailer!

... I hope in this Movie will be cameos of other Sonic Characters like Tails or Sonic himself!

It pretty surely won't. The movie is about a villain trying to be good, so only villains will have cameos in this scene.

A Pacman ghost and Coily from Q*Bert will also be there.

It pretty surely won't. The movie is about a villain trying to be good, so only villains will have cameos in this scene.

But what if in the ending it shows Fix-It Felix and other good videogame characters together. -loldreams-

• Thumbs Up 2

The movie can mostly be about the villains but that doesn't mean the heroes can't show up as cameos either.

Edited by sonfan1984

You know, if Mario & Sonic make a cameo appearence in this movie, it will surely be better than the Mario & Sonic Olympics series.

• Thumbs Up 5

Can Mike Pollock sing? Because I'd definitely pay to see that!

There was that one time when the 4Kids cast performed the Star-Spangled Banner, and I know that performance was terrible.

I doubt Eggman will even speak, let alone there being hero cameos.

I believe He will have at least one or two lines. I hope they use Mike Pollock or Jim Cummings as Voice Actor for Eggman!

But what if in the ending it shows Fix-It Felix and other good videogame characters together. -loldreams-

Felix might be a Big Spoiled Jerk & starting a insurrection to get Ralph. THAT would be Awesome!

There was that one time when the 4Kids cast performed the Star-Spangled Banner, and I know that performance was terrible.

He sang with that? What character was he, because I don't remember Robotnik singing.

I think heroes showing up in this movie is very possible. They are the rivals of the villains and, without them, they really wouldn't be doing what they're known for, right?

• Thumbs Up 1

Felix might be a Big Spoiled Jerk & starting a insurrection to get Ralph. THAT would be Awesome!

Or he could actually congratulate Ralph kinda like Metroman to Megamind.

• Thumbs Up 1

I think heroes showing up in this movie is very possible. They are the rivals of the villains and, without them, they really wouldn't be doing what they're known for, right?

While I don't think it's impossible, I just think it's a bit early to be getting excited that Sonic or Mario might make an appearance, when we don't even know if Eggman or Bowser will so much as speak themselves. Also so far seven villains have been confirmed to make cameos and not one hero, which makes sense because this film is about a villain.

But hey I have no problem with being wrong, and it would be great to see as many characters as possible.

Mabey those villains will be having a chat with Ralph, that's what that scene looks like, especially with Eggman having his legs casually crossed. xD

This catches me by a surprise! I mean, how did they even manage to get the rights? And I hope Mike is voicing Eggy. I think this is for a promo for the movie; a board meeting of VG villians discussing how much they hate their nemesises.... Or nemisi..... Whatever's the plural for nemesis.

• 3 weeks later...

Guys, he's not going to talk. He's going to be in the movie for like three seconds, I can already tell by the way the scene is set up. Don't start talking about voice actors when none of them have been approached.

• Thumbs Up 2

Jim Cummings works for Disney alot so it would made sense if Jim Cummings voice Eggman with Mike Pallock's help.

Jim Cummings would be my wet dream. He doesn't even have to do SatAM!Robotnik's voice (it wouldn't fit), but he can fit his voice to a variety of roles and overall it would make that one cameo worth seeing the whole movie in theaters. It's not even out of SatAM nostalgia shit, I just love Cummings as an actor.

• Thumbs Up 1

Maybe there's a link between the cameos and recent talks surrounding a 3DS title where Nintendo, Sega, Capcom and Namco are all involved..?

Guys, he's not going to talk. He's going to be in the movie for like three seconds, I can already tell by the way the scene is set up. Don't start talking about voice actors when none of them have been approached.

Zangief is going to talk, so Eggman isn't entirely impossible.

Maybe there's a link between the cameos and recent talks surrounding a 3DS title where Nintendo, Sega, Capcom and Namco are all involved..?

No and Nintendo is only involved by having the console it's coming for.

That's awesome! Now, Eggman is going to somewhere with "Wreck it" in its name. You know what that means..

BRING ON THE WRECKING BALL!

Son1_04.gif

• Thumbs Up 2

And if they want the current Eggman's voice, why not just get the current voice?

Assuming he gets a speaking role at all, of course.