Awoo.

Disney's Wreck-It Ralph

jennytablina

This film is gonna be totally worth it. Looks like it's not just the bad guys but main characters too. Has Q-Bert been neglected then?

• Thumbs Up 1

.....This looks amazing. All those video game cameos and references holy crap~<3

One day to go until the trailer is online!

• Thumbs Up 1

Is it wrong that I feel like crying everytime I look at the picture with the Q Bert characters?

• Thumbs Up 2

That image with the Q-Bert characters makes me even more excited for this. They look SO GOOD! Imagine how Eggman, Bowser, and others will look in the final film! wub.png This'll be a fun film to see just to spot the cameos.

• Thumbs Up 1

That Tyrannosaurus vaguely reminds me of the one that is in Congo's Caper, but with a different color scheme.

• Thumbs Up 1

FRzO.jpg

Here's an image from the film, and if you look to the far right you'll see Chun Li and Zangeif. Oh and the trailer comes out tomorrow!! biggrin.png

Am I the only one who sees Vectorman? (Shiny greenish thing to the bottom left of the big yellow guy)

um...guys the trailer is already out......on XBOX 360 anyways tongue.png,and yes Eggman and Bowser are in it in full cgi and HD :D

Edited by Blue Streak
  • Thumbs Up 1

um...guys the trailer is already out......on XBOX 360 anyways tongue.png,and yes Eggman and Bowser are in it in full cgi and HD biggrin.png

Are you just trolling or are you serious? oo

Someone upload that trailer already >__<

Edited by Thigolf

Are you just trolling or are you serious? oo

Someone upload that trailer already >__<

no im serious its on xbox =P its a new trailer

Not everyone has a Xbox :/

I really wanna see it. Man it sucks not having a Xbox sometimes.

^ Edit: Oh Snap! Eggman really is in this, & a Sonic cameo too! Cheers for the pictures, Blue Streak!

I really can't wait for this! I'll probably watch the trailer on my PS3 in a bit (hopefully the internet connection isn't crappy this time)! =D

Edited by Hyper-Shan

^ Edit: Oh Snap! Eggman really is in this, & a Sonic cameo too! Cheers for the pictures, Blue Streak!

I really can't wait for this! I'll probably watch the trailer on my PS3 in a bit (hopefully the internet connection isn't crappy this time)! =D

um..sorry bro...thats my xbox live theme XD
  • Thumbs Up 4

um..sorry bro...thats my xbox live theme XD

Damn it. Oh well at least Eggman is in it, and bowser.. Zangeif.. Q-burt.. *goes off in an imagination tangent*

Haha, it made me squeal to see all of my favorite videogame villians in the same room.

• Thumbs Up 4

Trailer isn't working on that website for me, someone upload to youtube please ? :)

That trailer was friggin' awesome. The plot looks fun and all of the cameos look a-freakin-MAZING in HD.

• Thumbs Up 1