Awoo.

Disney's Wreck-It Ralph

jennytablina

Man I just love we're getting to see all of these characters in a non-parody manner, I'm definitely going to see this.

It's great to see all those characters in one room, but I don't really know who half of them are. =P Anyone care to list them all if they do? Unless the majority have been created for the film. I recognise the ones on the right, from Clyde to what I assume is a Mortal Kombat character. As for the actual story, it doesn't particularly excite me, but maybe future trailers will remedy that.

EDIT: I've just noticed that Dr. Wily's been cut from the scene. I wonder if he's been cut from the movie entirely.

Edited by Lungo

Just a random thought, but the inevitable cash-in video game of this movie better be awesome, seeing as it's gonna be a game about a movie about games.

Doesn't sound like Peter Beckman's Zangief here (I think). Cool trailer though.

Edited by Ryusuke

This is my must-see movie of the year now.

I'm so hyped for this. Here's hoping Eggman gets at least one brief speaking part!

• Thumbs Up 7

Zangief is a villain? He was in the Street Fighter movie but...

Oh well, this is still an EPIC trailer! All those video game characters and references...PPPFF. X3

We'll probably get it much later here in the UK, as usual. ;__;

Edited by Gabz Girl

We'll probably get it much later here in the UK, usual. ;__;

Or you could just fly over here to the states to see it when it comes out over here. I know it sounds a bit stupid but still :P

Yes! Bring it on! Loads of cameos to be seen here, I really can't wait! Regardless of whether Eggman has any kind of role or not in this film, I think I'll enjoy this film. *squeal*

• Thumbs Up 1

Hey, um, remember the concept art?

eggmanralph.png

I swear it wasn't Dr Wily who was sitting next to Bowser in the trailer...

*inB4 Capcom conspiracists*

• Thumbs Up 1

Or you could just fly over here to the states to see it when it comes out over here. I know it sounds a bit stupid but still :P

Oh trust me, I wish I could! But I don't have the moneyz.. TwT

Or you could just fly over here to the states to see it when it comes out over here. I know it sounds a bit stupid but still tongue.png

And people got on my case when I suggested they spend $20 to import a game :V

I'm looking forward to this, but not $1000 flight anticipation.

• Thumbs Up 3

Hey SEGA fans, another SEGA cameo spotted! Evil demon lord Neff from Altered Beast:

rhino.jpg

Sweet. Now all we need is sonic to make a cameo.

• Thumbs Up 3

Sweet. Now all we need is sonic to make a cameo.

If that happens, I'll jizz.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hey SEGA fans, another SEGA cameo spotted! Evil demon lord Neff from Altered Beast:

Holy crap, it is. There had BETTER be a cameo from Altered Baby, then. Otherwise, the film just isn't complete:

:P

rhino.jpg

who's the foxy dark elf? *raises eyebrows* xD

yeah i'm officially hyped so bad right now, i've went and invited like 20 friends over FB to go see it in IMAX... oh man so good.

:EDIT: The zombie with the axes who talks is also a SEGA villain, in fact he's the first boss from House of the Dead, the double Axe zombie!

Edited by Peacock
  • Thumbs Up 3

I actually laughed at the reaction that Bowser and Clyde ( orange pac-man ghost) had when Raplh said he wanted to be good. Especially with Clyde turning blue.

• Thumbs Up 2

With the way the hair and his facial structure is in that shot, I get a Doc Brown vibe from Cyril. :P

• Thumbs Up 4

With the way the hair and his facial structure is in that shot, I get a Doc Brown vibe from Cyril. tongue.png

Well, the Doc did die in an alternate future in BTTF Part 3

Regarding Wiley, looks like a ninja replaced him. Can't tell where he is from. Shinobi?

I'd say no to that one. The armour doesn't quite add up, and the face is totally different.

I'd say no to that one. The armour doesn't quite add up, and the face is totally different.

Well then what other game could it be from assuming it's not just a generic robot?