Awoo.

That Guy With The Glasses.Com

Stacy

Yeah, it's really not fair to chastise Doug, or any of the CA creators, when times have changed and substitutes for YouTube are becoming rather limited.  It's not a dumb idea to turn to alternative means when one isn't working out for you.  That's just common sense.  It's the most blatant display of rebellion against the way a product works.  But since there aren't many other places to go, they kind of have no choice but to put up with the system and make their complaints public in order to get what they need.

• Thumbs Up 5

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

NC crash lands onto the lamest 'comedy' Eddie Murphy blockbuster bomb of a planet called Adventures of Pluto Nash.

Yeah, I remember renting this one with my parents when I was around 10 or 11 at the time and my young mind was bored and didn't pay much attention to this piece of trash.

• 3 weeks later...

NC takes a look if Blade that was the kick start of successful comic book movies sucks in a good or bad way.

NC takes a look at an underrated animated gem that represents Batman the most: Mask of the Phantasm

• 2 weeks later...

NC sees which glass slipper fits better as he compares both Disney's animated classic and recent live action movie of Cinderella.

• 2 weeks later...

NC puts on 3D glasses and pops into this trilogy tripe's face as he reviews Spy Kids 3D.

• 2 weeks later...

So I felt this was a pretty good one:

Seriously, what the hell even was this flick?

• Thumbs Up 2

15 hours ago, Spin Attaxx said:

So I felt this was a pretty good one:

Seriously, what the hell even was this flick?

In name only adaptation is my best guess.

Apparently the director claimed he did want to make a faithful adaptation, but the budget he was given for the film was too low to do it. I'd argue he still could had done something that at least resembled the show on the low budget instead of...whatever this thing was. Or he could had just dropped the project entirely. I'm pretty sure fans would preferred no adaptation at all, instead of a completely butchered one.

In another WTR, NC takes a look at a strange Seuss crossover with The Grinch vs The Cat in the Hat.

• 2 weeks later...

NC tries to solve the mystery behind what makes Scooby Doo 2 a colossal dog turd. And some continuity...somewhat.

• 3 weeks later...

NC suffers high-pitched furriness as he reviews the live action Alvin and the Chipmunks movie (and show how the animated The Chipmunk Adventure is far more superior).

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

NC breaks out the Jagermeister (planet) and dives into what is the WORST Titanic animated movie of the three (Still can't believe that there is this many). Yes far worse than the one with the rapping dog and the one before with idiotic magic of talking to animals through the moon and tears.

Spoiler

Just when I thought the movie couldn't get any worse with the rapping sharks, toy rave party, and screwdriver ban, they introduce the pointless cursed girly Scotsman and my face was like NC's the whole friggin' time.

Also, wasn't the first movie a flashback told by the one sailor mice who was in old age and in an apartment? Did they bother anything with continuity with this piece of crap? ... I guess I just answered my own question right there.

• Thumbs Up 2

As a person who saw several reviews of Tentacolino from people like Bobsheaux and Mr. Enter, I was waiting for the longest time for NC to take a crack at it.

And boy, was I not disappointed as this is probably one of my favorite of his reviews yet. That one bit with the rapping shark, I couldn't stop laughing!

Holy crap, that movie was just nonsensical garbage! Quality riffing material for NC to tear a new into and man, I wasn't disappointed. It's definitely one of the most entertaining NC episodes I've watched in recent times!

I've been wanting him to review Tentacolino and boy did he not disappoint! That was one of his best reviews in a long time and I hope he continues that kind of quality since his reviews have been on the decline quality-wise for awhile now sans his editorials.

Speaking of which, I'm really looking forward to seeing what he says about the PG movie rating next!

I so called it last year when my team did a commentary on Tentacolino that he was bound to eventually review it! And it was indeed a splendid piece of reviewing there!

• 2 weeks later...

NC grabs the Bullwinkle by the antlers and talks about how Rocky the film adaptation of The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle truly is.

• 2 weeks later...

NC dives into the sh*t weasel movie nightmare that is Stephen King's Dreamcatcher:

Spoiler

Really like the Gravity Falls parody intro and Filmbrain cameo.

• 2 weeks later...

NC takes a look at Freddy vs Jason where two 80s horror icons duke it out and determines if it is a crossover dream come true or a bad nightmare that needs to be kicked to the Elm street curb.