Awoo.

That Guy With The Glasses.Com

Stacy

NC looks at the battle of between Alien vs Predator along with the battle between frat and intellect to see if this crossover is worth it.

Hope he'll do AVP:Requiem soon enough.

For the record, Raoul Bova, the actor playing the character in Mexico at the beginning and that explains a lot, is actually italian (and so does his character), not mexican. What's with americans constantly making this mistake?

• 4 weeks later...

NC gives an extremely cold shoulder to Rob "Derp Dee Derp" Schneider's iceberg turd of an animated movie, Norm of the North.

NC does a mini-review of the long time requested animated musical film Cats Don't Dance

Gotta say that I mostly agree with his points and its a good film. Such a shame it didn't do well in the box office and got overshadowed by Disney's Hercules at the time, I believe, which I think Cats is the better film.

NC gets angry and smashes Ang Lee's Hulk (2003) movie a new one and shows how it's more toxic to your senses than gamma radiation.

As if you think official crossovers today weren't ridiculous enough with WWE slapping their name with every Hanna-Barbera production known to mankind (Scooby Doo, Flintstones, etc.), NC takes a look at one lazy cash grab involving two classic franchises and mishmash them into one huge smelly toilet fudge, Tom and Jerry and Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.

This review and Hulk are two of my favourite reviews in a long time. The opening intro parody in Hulk especially. Seems lately, Doug's finally managed to find a balance between the old reviews and the new style and budget.

• 3 weeks later...

NC teams up with Some Jerk with a Camera to review the magical live action murky muck that has no connection to Mickey Mouse whatsoever with Nick "I Should Be Locked in a" Cage's The Sorcerer's Apprentice:

• 2 weeks later...

NC shows how to tame and tie your tired and generic tropes to a movie adaptation of a novel and turn it into dragon dump with his review of Eragon.

• 2 weeks later...

NC sees red when things turn puke neon green and looks cheaper than a ring from a Crackerjack box as he dives into Green Lantern.

Nostalgia-Ween kicks off with NC scaring up the Cartoon Network Halloween special that puts the 'Horror' in horrible animation called Scary Godmother.

• 3 weeks later...

NC looks at Rob Zombie's take on Mike Meyers (the serial killer, not the comedian) with the reboot/remake of Halloween (2007)

NC unwraps and unwinds the reboot of the classic Universal monster starring Brendan Fraser, The Mummy and see if it holds up after all these years.

The mummy monster madness and mayhem continues as NC and AVGN teams up to review Tom Cruise's The Mummy and shows why the Dark Universe should be put under wraps and buried:

Spoiler

Hoo boy, DBZ Evolution is next week.

First review I’ve watched by NC in ages, and I think it’s only because it’s got the Nerd in it and no annoying overly long skits.

Great review though, it really shows you just how mediocre and wasteful the movie is. The Dark Universe is a failure from the get go.  

On 3/11/2017 at 9:57 PM, AdventChild said:

Hide contents

Hoo boy, DBZ Evolution is next week.

Spoiler

And for what they posted on Twitter, MasakoX Will be there too

DNwj2faWAAArEYV?format=jpg

NC teams up with Little Kuriboh and MasakoX and grabs this awful live adaptation of a popular anime by the dragonballs and tear them as they review Dragonball Evolution:

• 2 weeks later...

I noticed this, shouldn't this thread be retitled to Channel Awesome?  It's not called That Guy WIth The Glasses.com anymore.  I know there might be an explanation on some page, but I'm not gonna go through it.  Why was it renamed to Channel Awesome?  Personally, I actually like Channel Awesome way much more than That Guy With The Glasses.

Rapsittie? More like Rap-sh*tty! As NC reviews the CG animated cancerous Christmas not-so-special Rapsittie Street Kids:

As an added bonus, I'll throw in RebelTaxi's review from last year that provides a bit more info of its production including a scam artist and links to Scientology (yeah, not kidding on that one):

Never in all my years did I think that I would see CG worse than this:

Keep in mind that was made in 1998