Stacy

That Guy With The Glasses.Com

Even in the midst of controversy, Doug brings out another NC this week with Adam Sandler's Jack and Jill:

Spoiler

Don't really care what happens to CA's site though if anything just keep the YT channel and have it archived/demonetized so all the content doesn't go to waste esp. much of the older uploaded stuff since I hate to scour the site for the NC eps I like all over again on my random reviewer playlist. 

There seems to be no saving CA at this point unless either Doug addresses the issue and fires Michael or to even save some face, Doug and crew quit CA altogether and rebuild from the ground up elsewhere, maybe even reboot TGWTG to its old glory with new better management (Or move to Red Letter Media). Because being silent isn't going to help matters.

Fievel Goes West as Channel Awesome goes south as they churn out the remaining NC reviews:

Probably have one or two more NCs under CAs belt before Doug's departure.

Things go a fowl as NC reviews The Angry Birds Movie:

Having watched it, I just found it to be 'meh' and forgettable, having seen worse, but it's probably one of the most accurate video game adaptations even though it isn't saying much with the bar set incredibly low.

I haven't watched Nostalgia Critic in years, but I couldn't pass up a video on my favorite cartoon block of all time. Ah man, that was nostalgic and hilarious.

NC does an Old vs New on Teen Titans incarnations:

Spoiler

And of course, he misses the mark on why it gets a lot of flack, not just because it is a weak random Spongebob wannabe-ish knock off. And why many people watched it? Because of CN's crappy TV scheduling and decision making that aired this crap nearly 24/7 (well, til Adult Swim hours), and many other toons (like Adventure Time, Regular Show, Steven U, Young Justice, etc.) gotten the shaft because of it. Thankfully, scheduling is a bit more lax and isn't as bad now as it was couple years ago.

I'm curious what he is going to review for next week.