Awoo.

That Guy With The Glasses.Com

Stacy

Zoinks! Looks like NC is another mystery mess of a movie with Scooby the Mystery Begins from CN's dark live action age.

• 3 weeks later...

It's Miller Time with NC as he jumps into the cinematic soul sucker, The Spirit:

• 2 weeks later...

Things go a fowl as NC reviews The Angry Birds Movie:

Having watched it, I just found it to be 'meh' and forgettable, having seen worse, but it's probably one of the most accurate video game adaptations even though it isn't saying much with the bar set incredibly low.

• 2 weeks later...

NC wakes up for a bowlful of Saturday Morning serial cartoons with his longest review yet of Fox Kids:

I haven't watched Nostalgia Critic in years, but I couldn't pass up a video on my favorite cartoon block of all time. Ah man, that was nostalgic and hilarious.

• Fist Bump 1

• 2 weeks later...

NC takes a look at the extraordinary awful film that killed Sean Connery's career, LXG:

• 2 weeks later...

It's Admission: Nonrefundable as NC tackles Tom Cruise's action schlock Mission Impossible 2:

• 2 weeks later...

It's literal doomsday as NC looks at the The Rock driven video game movie adaptation, Doom:

• 2 weeks later...

NC is afraid of no ghost, but afraid of how much family friendly and a rehash Ghostbusters 2 is compared to the first in this review:

NC does an Old vs New on Teen Titans incarnations:

Spoiler

And of course, he misses the mark on why it gets a lot of flack, not just because it is a weak random Spongebob wannabe-ish knock off. And why many people watched it? Because of CN's crappy TV scheduling and decision making that aired this crap nearly 24/7 (well, til Adult Swim hours), and many other toons (like Adventure Time, Regular Show, Steven U, Young Justice, etc.) gotten the shaft because of it. Thankfully, scheduling is a bit more lax and isn't as bad now as it was couple years ago.

I'm curious what he is going to review for next week.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm curious myself, though I'm more interested in the fallout as I was only a fan for a short while years ago. 

Also, is it just me or does Doug not look too good? It could just be him getting older, but something about him now feels... off.

On 9/29/2018 at 2:03 AM, RedFox99 said:

Have things gotten better with him regarding the "Channel Not-So-Awesome" incident?

Not really, Doug literally said nothing and just kept doing videos and soon enough, his fanbase manage to drown out people who were still asking for an answer in the comments.
Even if Doug and Rob had a rather minimal part in the thing compared to Mike, that means all 3 of them basically got scot-free and now are ok in just handling the website on their own.
Very depressing if you ask me, and considering Doug's video quality recently had already took a nosedive, i haven't watched an NC video ever since the disastrous Jungle Book live-action review.

• Nice Smile 1

5 hours ago, Teoskaven said:

Not really, Doug literally said nothing and just kept doing videos and soon enough, his fanbase manage to drown out people who were still asking for an answer in the comments.

And that's not even gotten him unscathed. He still loses subscribers he and there, and his viewership stats are quite mitigated from their prime. 

I will admit

I appreciate that he acknowledges that he tends to pick on Stephen King too often, so it's nice he's trying to be fair.

After criticizing the bad of Stephen King for a long time, NC takes a look at the author's good in Top 11 Stephen King Movies: