Awoo.

That Guy With The Glasses.Com

Stacy

I don't understand why this review has a lower rating then most of his others. I was consistently laughing throughout.

I can only assume crazy Thomas fanboys... I've seen some nasty ones in places like Youtube and Deviantart.

Anyways, I'm watching it as I type... Much more hilarious than last week's review so far.

I can only assume crazy Thomas fanboys... I've seen some nasty ones in places like Youtube and Deviantart.

Anyways, I'm watching it as I type... Much more hilarious than last week's review so far.

To be fair, even a number of Thomas fans hate how "Magic Railroad" turned out (mostly due to executive meddling). Some might not have liked the review, even if they WEREN'T Thomas fans. I thought it was decent myself (I loved the Barney joke (and I'm a fan of that series, so some people can take jokes about their childhood icons.)).

All and all, I guess "to each their own" comes to mind.

Kinda reminds me of when people got Butthurt over his AoStH and SatAM reviews.biggrin.png

If this episode is quite funny I might watch, I admit I am curious.

I loved the new episode. I personally thought it was more hilarious than last week's. Gotta love the accidental middle finger scene from the movie. XD

Also, if this is supposed to be about Thomas the FUCKING Tank Engine, why doesn't he appear all that much? XD

• Thumbs Up 2

Kinda reminds me of when people got Butthurt over his AoStH and SatAM reviews.biggrin.png

If this episode is quite funny I might watch, I admit I am curious.

Admittingly, I was one of those annoyed by his AoStH review. Thankfully, I recently learned that it was for laughs and that it apparently isn't Doug's opinion on the show.

It's time for another Nostalgia Critic video! This time it's his top 11 F*ck ups part 3!

http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/thatguywiththeglasses/nostalgia-critic/34570-top-11-nostalgia-critic-fuck-ups-part-3

And yes, the Let's Play is included this time.

Thoughts on this one? Agree with the complaints? Disagree? What do you guys think?

The story behind the Psyclo breath gas has always been dumb. Ok, it reacts to "radiation". What kind of radiation? Light is radiation. The star the planet is orbiting must be putting out a bunch of solar radiation as well. On Earth, the magnetic field stops most radiation, but it still makes it a little bit into the atmosphere in the form of the Aurora Borealis.

And also, something that explodes due to radiation doesn't make a lot of sense, unless it's supposed to be an atomic rather than chemical reaction, which makes even less sense. Not even fissile material behaves like that, what's the half life on this stuff?

The story behind the Psyclo breath gas has always been dumb. Ok, it reacts to "radiation". What kind of radiation? Light is radiation. The star the planet is orbiting must be putting out a bunch of solar radiation as well. On Earth, the magnetic field stops most radiation, but it still makes it a little bit into the atmosphere in the form of the Aurora Borealis.

And also, something that explodes due to radiation doesn't make a lot of sense, unless it's supposed to be an atomic rather than chemical reaction, which makes even less sense. Not even fissile material behaves like that, what's the half life on this stuff?

Don't bother thinking about it. It'll just give you a headache. You can't comprehend logic bombs caused by bad writing.

Nostalgia Critic vs KONY: http://thatguywithth...0-kony-wtf-2012

My sides...

[EDIT] Kinda wish he wasn't making so light of a pretty controversial subject matter, but still, it got a laugh out of me. Should I feel terrible?

Edited by Indigo Rush

Doug Walker is a brilliant dude. I love his reviews as the Bum and of course the Nostalgia Critic. Nostalgia Critic's reviews are my favorite... a lot of the stuff he reviewed... I grew up with back in the 90's. Some 80's stuff he covers... yeah I was only 0-5 years old during that time period. It's still cool that he reviews that stuff. He has such an amazing sense of humor. He rocks.

It's time for another Nostalgia Critic video! This time it's his top 11 F*ck ups part 3!

http://thatguywithth...fuck-ups-part-3

And yes, the Let's Play is included this time.

Thoughts on this one? Agree with the complaints? Disagree? What do you guys think?

It was pretty good, but the F*ck Ups has to be my least favorite videos since it is in a sense a clip show (which I don't like much) and just talks about his mistakes by the Douchey McNitpicks out there.

First time watching NC in a while... didn't even smirk at this.

Have you seen the Patch Adams review? I thought it was pretty good.

First time watching NC in a while... didn't even smirk at this.

Watch Patch Adams. That one was one of his best, in my opinion.

• Thumbs Up 4

Heck yeah! That dude is funny as hell! Betweem him and the AVGN i think he does best when it comes to movies. Also Sparkle Sparkle Sparkle!

Look up his nostalgia critic review of Thomas and the magic railroad to see what i mean.

Watch Patch Adams. That one was one of his best, in my opinion.

I thought the Patch Adams was weak IMHO. mellow.png

Edited by BW199148

By extension of Blistered Thumbs and NormalBoots the only entertainer I religiously watch is

Other than that, Doug is ridiculously hit/miss with some fantastic episodes and some big blunders, and Brad is pretty great in delivery.

• Thumbs Up 1

Is it sad that the Richie Rich movie makes me think of a live action Sonic X without Sonic?

Jesus, I forgot this movie even existed.

Haha, I vaguely remember watching that movie one time in summer camp.

Is it sad that the Richie Rich movie makes me think of a live action Sonic X without Sonic?

Sonic was in Sonic X? This seems like a direct adaptation to me.

• Thumbs Up 3