Awoo.

So. Abuse of Status Updates?

Tornado

There's nothing wrong with them, he just tend to open a lot of topics at once, and comes up with some pretty outrageous ideas.

Yeah, well.. people think my ideas for the series are outrageous too.

I don't see anyone talking shit about me in the status updates (yet).

See but you don't advertise them constantly, and would probably listen if someone told you to "slow the fuck down bro"

I admit the Status updates aren't the place to bitch about him, but still....

When did this turn into the 'So. Abuse of miru?' thread? Anyway, I think that sometime the statuses get 'a bit' out of hand, and I notice they're controlled by a mod when it get's like that. I'm fine with the statuses, I think they're handled perfectly most of the time. Just sometimes, it goes a bit far.

[You] would probably listen if someone told you to "slow the fuck down bro"

What? Me? Slow down? You're crazy, bro.

GOTTA GO FAST

When did this turn into the 'So. Abuse of miru?' thread?

When people starting abusing the status updates to shit talk a member. You know, like the topic says.

Edited by Chooch

27657731.jpg

Did u read pages 6-7?

Edited by ChaosSupremeSonic

When I see people making snarky comments towards miru, then other people liking those posts (some went popular), it disgusts me. Sometimes I don't know if we are a fully matured community or not, because mature respected communities don't do that. We are suppose to be respecting each other, not shooting people down if this person doesn't meet your standards. If he's a Blaze fanboy, so what? More power to him. There aren't many Blaze fans and showing love to your favorite character like that is awesome.

I fully respect miru that he has been ignoring your rants and horrible comments. If you think he's trolling, reason with him and if he isn't getting through to you, ignore him (maybe report him) and let the mods do the rest. For goodness sake.

I never had a chance to say this because I didn't find the right place to say so, until today.

Okay.

This topic is terrible and you guys made it terrible. As far as I am concerned it no longer serves a substantial purpose and it will continue being about whiny members trying to take the higher ground on another member who hasn't done anything wrong. None of you will ever be moderators, so please stop acting like you have any right to tell Miru anything. I think Remy summed up why pretty nicely.

You all just spent the last several pages bitching about one member who hasn't broken a single rule. Congratulations, now ask yourselves if you actually accomplished anything out of it. You're no better.

EDIT: I split Pelly's rule post and pinned it so that we still have an on-hand list of rules for status updates, and because it's still completely relevant to what has been going on lately.

• Thumbs Up 1