Awoo.

The Sonic Stadium Music Album 2011

Carbo

Think you guys can youtube this? i'm having space issues atm but it sounds like something i would really like.

Besides sounds like this project should have a youtube channel. would be a cool thing to have.

Edited by goku262002
  • Thumbs Up 1

I'm only getting a sample of each song until it's downloaded, skipping through each one a bit to see what they sound like, but so far I love it. Already I can tell this is going to be the best Fan Remix album, for me at least. OCRemix's albums never really sat well with me outside of a couple tracks, so this seems like a godsend.

I'll edit this with more complete thoughts once I've gave it a full listen.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sweet!!

I'm already ready to toss my name into the hat for the 2012 edition. I'm gonna do some research into how creating remix music goes, because they are several Sonic tracks I would love to play around with. tongue.png

I also need to learn to draw better...that cover is freakin' awesome! 0_0

• Thumbs Up 1

:'3 Awh thanks Sean! Everyone involved here is a badass and they should know it. I'm a huge fan of Gregzilla's "Orange You Glad?", by the way. I didn't even know I knew that song until the stream happened and I was like "WAIT I KNOW THIS!" and then my mind was blown! My other favorites are Wolfblur's "Fire and Ice" and "Building the Empire", R-1's "Saliva Roof" and "Competition Redux", all of Foreversonic's unplugged remixes, ... y'know, I think I pretty much just like all of it xD I realized I was just saying everyone's names and songs, LOL

TL:DR; YOU ALL ROCK.

EDIT: Goku, why not try just downloading the whole album? =O There's a download link on the lower left. You could delete what you don't want after that (Though why you would not want someone's songs would be beyond me; they're all epic <3)

Edited by Aptiva
  • Thumbs Up 6

Hell yeah it's release time! It was great being a part of this project, and I've really enjoyed all of the feedback and community interaction from this album throughout the months. I think everyone did a fantastic job! I absolutely love every single track from this and everyone should be very proud of themselves. If I had to choose a top three though, I'd go with Revision One's "Saliva Roof", Plumegeist's "Ark Annihilator", and Wolfblur's "Building the Empire"; those tracks are just beyond amazing. I might copy Sean's idea and go through my favorites from every other artist, but I'm far too lazy to do that at the moment. XD

Again, great work everyone!

• Thumbs Up 2

Holy hell, I'm feeling so incredibly bubbly today...! XD The album is finally released to the public!

Seriously, a massive thank you to everyone behind the project. I never thought we would've gotten this far, but it's thanks to every contribution we've got! Thanks to all of the musicians involved. Apti, thank the rest of Freen in Green for participating for me.

TSS Staff, thank you for helping us and enlarging the spotlight on this. I'm glad to have kickstarted a massive community project such as this, and I'm proud that others are following!

bmn, for the site, I could just kiss you.

That being said, like Carbo stated, if you guys want to talk about TSSMA'12 already, let me know! My inbox is always open!

Edited by VizardJeffhog
  • Thumbs Up 6

You know, for a moment I was confused while reading this is the "2011 album", I thought this was another of many traditions this board has that I've been missing out (at least from listening, since I posses no talent whatsoever).

Sort of glad to hear this is actually the first one, and even happier to know this will continue in the next year.

*downloading as I post this, might post some impressions later*

Edited by gato
  • Thumbs Up 2

Umm... I have a problem.

My headphones started leaking rainbows while listening to the album, is this normal?

• Thumbs Up 5

Umm... I have a problem.

My headphones started leaking rainbows while listening to the album, is this normal?

We tried to get rid of it, but couldn't. Rainbows keep regenerating themselves. You'll have to fend off the rainbows some other way!

• Thumbs Up 6

Well, I have to say I enjoyed contributing to this album! I look forward to the next and I really enjoyed every song. All Remixers (which includes myself) and composers put their heart on this; It goes to show what a lot of talented fans can do in regards to the blue blur. Cheers rolleyes.gif

• Thumbs Up 1

THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE SUPPORT!

Big Up all the fellow artists who helped contribute and make this an AMAZINGLY fun experience full of incredible talent & even MORE incredible music!

Cheer’s to Next Release!

PS: @dreadknux Much luv & respekt to ya man! Really appreciate the feedback!

Edited by :: DJ EAR ::
  • Thumbs Up 5

We tried to get rid of it, but couldn't. Rainbows keep regenerating themselves. You'll have to fend off the rainbows some other way!

Ok, guess I'll just put my headphones on... I mean, what's the worst that could hap-

Edited by Sweecrue
  • Thumbs Up 3

Also, to not give you guys an idea, Aptiva/FiG and I are totally not making a dual Rooftop Run remix for the next album. There's no way Apti's unawesome arrangement skills with my piano untalents will ever be combined to rearrange such an unamazing piece of music.

Just saying.

<.< >.>

<.< >.>

Edited by Aptiva
  • Thumbs Up 4

Hooray, glad you guys like my Lava Reef mix. I'm glad I ended up finishing it in the end, since I originally wasn't going to submit it in. Reworked it quite a bit, loved the end result, and I'm glad its gone over well smile.png.

I just have to give a heads up that it looks like all our personal profile pics on the list there are screwed up smile.png. I have Sean's picture as my picture for example.

I'll post more of my thoughts on the album once I'm not so tired haha. Had a long day of work today.

Edit: appears to be fixed now!

Edited by DesertPunk
  • Thumbs Up 3

So many great tracks, so little time...I'm really enjoying what I've heard so far as I've randomly selected several to listen to tonight. Looking forward to hearing the whole thing...Thank you all for making this album available for us to enjoy! You've done an awesome job and have amazing talent! smile.png

• Thumbs Up 4