Awoo.

Who's that Character?

SenEDDtor Missile

Topic Inspiration and Rules:

I was watching a certain youtube video and during the video, the narrator gave a sort of challenge to 4 people:

Describe a character in a movie.

Sounds simple right? Well there was a catch:

1) You were not allowed to mention the character's role in the story. (protagonist, antagonist, Chaotic Neutral, etc.)

2) You cannot describe their appearance.

3) You cannot describe what their abilities were or their occupations.

4) You cannot mention their name or describe the name or use some form of their name cleverly hidden in your description.

5) The description must be written or stated in a way like you are trying to introduce someone to the series.

So that is exactly why this topic has now come into existence. Someone will post a description of a Sonic Character, and we will keep guessing who it is based on the information given. The basic rules are already mentioned above, but there are some additional rules I will add:

1) You many choose any character from any of the various continuities. This includes the comics, the games (the manga, if there is one??), or the TV shows/anime.

2) The description must AT LEAST 3 sentences and must be a decent length. Granted there might be exceptions if the character is extremely one dimensional, or just doesn't have alot of information on them.

3) For the sake of not clogging the entire topic with a mismatch of various different descriptions with about 100+ replies for who knows who, Only one description can be active at any given time, until either someone gets it right, or the person who posted the description tells us who it is.

4) There will be a limit of 10-15 replies (whichever suits the poster) per description.

5) There is no prize for this, I didn't do this as a contest, I just did it because I felt like it.

For some additional fun, you can choose to post a description of a character based on how YOU think the character could/should be like. The rules for this are:

1) Character cannot be excessively out of character. So if a character is normally just overconfident, don't make him an arrogant turd whose sole personality trait is to act like everyone should bow down to him.

2) If you decide to post this type of description instead, you cannot post a normal description. Also you must add the phrase "WHAT I THINK" before the description.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With that all said and done, Let the posts begin!

...Assuming this doesn't get locked.

EDIT: 300th POST! YAY! biggrin.png

Edited by Enigma2Me

Unlike Sonic, this character does not enjoy engaging in laughter.

Instead, he would rather flex his invisible muscles.

Big?

• Thumbs Up 4

Unlike Sonic, this character does not enjoy engaging in laughter.

Instead, he would rather flex his invisible muscles.

It's a little too short. And it's Knuckles.

I guess I'll try one.

Description:

This character is reasonably strong physically, but is somewhat unintelligent. This character is surprisingly poor at their chosen profession despite being with allies who are very skilled. This character is also a bit of a doormat when it comes to the boss and is clumsy.

Edited by Enigma2Me

Is it Storm?

Storm the Birdy >:I

Minus the fact that you didn't do it in reply form, Yep. It's Storm the Albatross.

He is shown in the first Riders game as being fairly strong, but kinda unintelligent. Even though he has been part of the Babylon Rogues for a while, he gets knocked off his board very easily in the intro (and he lost badly to Knuckles, who isn't the most tech savvy creature in the universe XD). And he's clumsy and tends to be a doormat when dealing with Jet.

Oh whoops, sorry. I'll be sure to do that next time. Now to have a go at this...

This character is a cat

This character is an acquaintance of a certain blue hedgehog. He's also not the most focused fellow but he means well. Back in his day he was pretty popular with the ladies.

Edited by Mimi

Oh whoops, sorry. I'll be sure to do that next time. Now to have a go at this...

This character is a cat

This character is an acquaintance of a certain blue hedgehog. He's also not the most focused fellow but he means well. Back in his day he was pretty popular with the ladies.

I'll hazard a guess at...Silver? :V

Also this sounds like a fun little forum game, though I'd think it'd maybe fair better in the chit chat sub forum. tongue.png