Awoo.

Suggestion: Make a Recolor day.

Solkia

On that note, how would we see this contest go down? Something along the lines of Staring Sonic, or would it be something we'd make from scratch recolour as is, whether it be sprites, art, or something from MSPaint?

On that note, how would we see this contest go down? Something along the lines of Staring Sonic, or would it be something we'd make from scratch recolour as is, whether it be sprites, art, or something from MSPaint?

I was thinking you could either draw it yourself or pull a picture from google.

EDIT: Thank you Gilda for mentioning that, I completely forgot about that site.

Edited by Solkia

I love the idea, though I will say that there will probably have to be rules in place so that the ones people submit aren't just pulled off the Sonic Fan Wiki or whatever.

• Thumbs Up 6

I was thinking you could either draw it yourself or pull a picture from google.

In that case, for the sake of originality creativity sportsmanship... I don't really think searching pictures up would be suitable for a contest. Draw it yourself or recolour official stuff like sprites or official art would be good.

These characters must also be ridiculously overpowered and be related to at least one official character in some way, shape, or form. Girlfriend? Cousin? Enemy? Rival?

The More, the Merrier!

Anime hair is optional.

Solkia. You sir, are a complete genious. :P

And I am going to have way too much fun with this...

Edited by Wooly-Blue

God the Ultimate Solaris Hedgehog of Time and Space.

He was created in Dr. Ivo Robotnik the 3rd's evil underwater lava lab in space. He loves to eat Chaos Emeralds, and he is God. He created everything, he is also so cool, everytime you look at him, your eyes burn from awesomeness. He is also somehow Sonic and Amy's son from the future.

Edited by Deadpool (Is Cool)
  • Thumbs Up 4

God the Ultimate Solaris Hedgehog of Time and Space.

He was created in Dr. Ivo Robotnik the 3rd's evil underwater lava lab in space. He loves to eat Chaos Emeralds, and he is God. He created everything, he is also so cool, everytime you look at him, your eyes burn from awesomeness. He is also somehow Sonic and Amy's son from the future.

Wait until we actually know it will happen xD.

So basically you're going to have the forum indulge in a nostalgic throwback to how it was in the mid-2000s. Interesting. XD

• Thumbs Up 8

So basically you're going to have the forum indulge in a nostalgic throwback to how it was in the mid-2000s. Interesting. XD

I guess you could say that, lol.

You're just trying to resurface all of those bad memories, aren't you? I know your true intentions :I

On the flip-side, this sounds pretty fun.

• Thumbs Up 7

Really, a contest where people produce horribly uncreative pieces of "art" that will surely scar me for the rest of my life? I'm in! biggrin.png

Oh I can just picture all the unique recolors we will all see. The laughs will be endless. I can't wait!

Youtube is infested with recolours like the plague so I see them on quite a regular basis.

I might join. Sounds like it'll be jokes.

Edited by BlueEagle21

hey i have an idea for a possible badge...

make it this Sonic's head

Harry-Potter-Obama-Sonic-Backpack.jpg

then the name of the Badge can be "Obama" and description "ORIGINAL CHARACTER, DO NOT STEAL"

I, for one, support the idea of this fine individual. It's a very original idea, even though the "originality" here was thrown out of the window after "Suggestion: Make a" on the title of the topic.

Edited by Azure Nald
  • Thumbs Up 2