Awoo.

Pokemon Black & White 2 [DS]

PSI Wind

I know I say this every time a new Pokemon announcement is ahead of us, but fuck Gray and RSE remakes and give me Pokemon Snap 2 or a new TCG RPG.

• Thumbs Up 1

I know I say this every time a new Pokemon announcement is ahead of us, but fuck Gray and RSE remakes and give me Pokemon Snap 2 or a new TCG RPG.

Not sure if it counts as a RPG but...

RSJ20.jpg

I really hope they involve the story of emerald in the R/S remakes. The mission to get Rayquaza was the only time in a Pokemon Game that I had the feeling I really saved the world instead of randomly beating up bad guys to get in the next city and accidentally saving the world with that. In emerald, it was so different to me. The weather changes really showed the power of Groudon and Kyogre, not like the other legendaries who are, according to the NPCs, so mighty, but do nothing but sitting around in caves. That's a big part of the magic that made the Hoenn region so awesome to me and I would be really disappointed if this part isn't in the remakes.

I honestly don't think that will happen. The storyline of Emerald was so radically different, so, well...

I mean, I think it might happen, but it's not as easy as Crystal's Suicune storyline to put in there.

I'm still crossing fingers for Ruby and Sapphire on DS, and Emerald on 3Ds

I honestly don't think that will happen. The storyline of Emerald was so radically different, so, well...

I mean, I think it might happen, but it's not as easy as Crystal's Suicune storyline to put in there.

I don't think it'll be THAT tough to implement Emerald's story. I find that the same events could occur as in Emerald what with the constant weather changes during Kyogre and Groudon's battle and the player having to summon Rayquaza. Only difference in the end is that you will be able to capture Kyogre in Sapphire-2 and Groudon in Ruby-2. That's all there is to it. One disappears because he's not of the version you're playing while the other remains.

Point being: if Suicune's story from Crystal remained in HeartGold and SoulSilver, Rayquaza's story can remain as well.

Edited by VizardJeffhog
  • Thumbs Up 1

The remakes never get the third version.

lol what are you people talking about, of course if Ruby/Sapphire get remade they'll really be Emerald remakes. I mean like why would you not expect that

Sure you're not getting both legendaries but you're silly if you don't think Scott's going to be on your ass and you're going to fight both teams and have to go get Rayquaza to break up the slap fight

• Thumbs Up 2

Seeing how RSE didn't get any next gen remake, I hope they do. I honestly said I had enough of pokemon with Black and White, I am willing to give Pokemon another shot if it's a Hoenn region remake seeing how RSE were my favorite titles.

Seeing how RSE didn't get any next gen remake, I hope they do. I honestly said I had enough of pokemon with Black and White, I am willing to give Pokemon another shot if it's a Hoenn region remake seeing how RSE were my favorite titles.

Going with the previous games as an example, Pokémon Grey will be here first but yeah there is always a first time for everything.

FireRed and LeafGreen were released before Emerald, while HeartGold and SoulSilver followed Platinum.

It's a guessing game either way there.

• Thumbs Up 1

FireRed and LeafGreen were released before Emerald, while HeartGold and SoulSilver followed Platinum.

Always forget that =P Maybe it is because I got Emerald first thanks to the old and weird release dates of the games in the EU.

Edited by Tmsp

IMO it was better that way, because I was getting in my fill for Kanto and than Emerald revived Hoenn for me again.

I might be jumping the gun a bit here but I think we have more chance of Gen 3 remakes than we do Grey at the moment. Look at this way; If they release Grey on it's own for the 3DS (I sincerely doubt they'd release it on the DS at this point) then players can only trade/ battle against other Grey owners, Pokemon has always exploited the fact you need multiple games to 'catch 'em all' and from a marketing point of view they'd be stupid to release a single game when there's so much more money to made from having 2 versions. So I'm gonna say RS remakes now, Grey later.

Or they could shock the world by announcing both.

• Thumbs Up 2

I'm not the only one who'd go crazy for a new Pokemon Snap on that sexy Wii-U controller. Imagine pointing that thing around the room like a camera and seeing Pokemon on the screen. The controller was made for Pokemon Snap.

Edited by Badnikz
  • Thumbs Up 2

I'm not the only one who'd go crazy for a new Pokemon Snap on that sexy Wii-U controller. Imagine pointing that thing around the room like a camera and seeing Pokemon on the screen. The controller was made for Pokemon Snap.

I guess a Pokémon Snap with features like that would work better in the 3DS since you could take it outside home, imagine searching for pokémon at the beach or at school.

• Thumbs Up 2

Hopefully if it is Pokemon Gray they'll add a new post game quest to give it a bit more replay value. Maybe even have it tie into finding out what happened to N and Ghetsis

Hopefully if it is Pokemon Gray they'll add a new post game quest to give it a bit more replay value. Maybe even have it tie into finding out what happened to N and Ghetsis

Yeah, I got bored of White pretty fast.

About N, he was seen in a distant land with a Dragon Pokémon.

Hoenn? Maybe he will make an appearance at the 3rd gen remakes or next gen ones.

Edited by Tmsp
  • Thumbs Up 1