Awoo.

Pokemon Black & White 2 [DS]

PSI Wind

I'm sure you'll find Beldum through an event (like Larvesta in the original games), or around Victory Road. If it can be caught in the wild, they need to stop the bullshit with the catch rate that's as low as a legendary.

While I feel that he is just a bit bland, the male character is alright, I guess (I can live with the fact that it looks like the Lorax lives on his head), and that female MC is just so fucking hnnnnngggg (she'll probably be in explicit Pixiv art within a few hours). The rival this time around probably has the most badass design since Silver. I wonder if he can use the Imagine Breaker.

This new Professor looks more like he'd be a villain than the guy who hands out Pokemon, but he's not terrible. The rock star Poison Loli Gym Leader is incredible, and I almost can't tell if the new water guy is naturally dark-skinned or if he has a tanline on his waist...

So yeah, I like what I see so far, including what little we've heard about the plot. Can't wait to hear more.

Edited by gunthər

See the bottom of the last page scan? Is Zoroark in Black while Lucario is in White? If so, that means I have to get the opposite of my first game, >(.

See the bottom of the last page scan? Is Zoroark in Black while Lucario is in White? If so, that means I have to get the opposite of my first game, >(.

^ That's probably their plan, too. Lul.

Aaaaanyways yeah, wasn't a fan of the first B/W, and this doesn't look any better to me, so ... yeah, aha. I hope you guys can all enjoy it though! (HOW DO YOU GROW HAIR THROUGH YOUR HAT!? XD)

PS, the supposed poison gym leader chick is actually holding a bass, C: 4 strings, badass.

Possibly. It looks like Haxorus is being pegged as the equivalent of Metagross (which would make Hydreigon the equivalent of Salamence, possibly) too. Which is odd, since Haxorus's base stats don't reach 600.

Then again, Lucario has a superior BST over Zoroark, so it may just be for coolness factor.

Whatever, if this means Zorua can be found in the wild now, I'm for it, no matter the version :V

No, Zoroark is in White 2. It switched, don't forget that. Note how he's with White Kyurem, which is from White version 2. Well, unless you meant you got White originally, and wanted Black 2 because it had Black Kyurem.

Edited by Crow T. Robot

I think all those character designs look ridiculous and ugly except the female PC and to some extent the girl with the bass.

And then I read that it's in Unova again. Kill me. (Although it seems they're at least trying to change things a lot; hopefully the "frozen over" deal means the region will play like something entirely new)

They certainly got me interested with the mention of old pokémon though.

Disappointed the player characters seem to be really young again, but I kind of like the design of the female one.

I hate all the other character designs so far, but the idea of old Pokemon as well as new pleases me.

Characters all look awful, apart from the female PC. But everything else sounds good. I'm sure the new Unova will make the old one feel inferior in every way.

Oh my god my panties are wet, wait what?

Nah, that info just got me on the hype train, I love it when new Pokemon games come out. The character designs are....well, ridiculous but still charming in their own way, so Unova is frozen? Hopefully its better than what they did in Platinum(i.e. nothing). So we can use old Pokemon in this?...eh, I guess I kind of liked being only restricted the region specific Pokemon in the original games, it added some new flavor but if they keep out redundant Pokemon like Geodude or Zubat then I guess I can deal.

• Thumbs Up 1

This new Professor looks more like he'd be a villain than the guy who hands out Pokemon,

he'd be a villain than the guy who hands out Pokemon,

Game Freak always makes the villains more distinguishable than the main PC's, especially with their hair and eyes. Also, here's a piece of information about Akuroma, who may be very well another researcher entirely. But who's to say that the Professor makes them go on a Xanatos Gambit to capture two dragons in one?

The man in the lab coat is Akuroma. He is said to be mysterious and hard to read.

This then brings me to a new theory:

a villain who hands out Pokémon,

that's who.

Edited by Lennox
  • Thumbs Up 2

Game Freak always makes the villains more distinguishable than the main PC's, especially with their hair and eyes. Also, here's a piece of information about Akuroma, who may be very well another researcher entirely. But who's to say that the Professor makes them go on a Xanatos Gambit to capture two dragons in one?

This then brings me to a new theory:

that's who.

I must back this theory with all my money.

This is the best thing I've heard in years.

• Thumbs Up 1

This is going to be one of those times I'm just going to choose the female PC over the male one, because the male one is the most fucking ugly PC to ever grace the series.

• Thumbs Up 4

What Female PC? I'm looking at the scans and I don't see the Female character...

Honestly I was not to excited for BW2 with my interest more peaked at the new 3DS games on the way but with this new info consider me now interested in BW2. I would also like to see how the anime shots themselves in the foot for saying that Unova doesn't have old pokemon , with this game now having them in. And I say this because in the other series such as Sinnoh it wasn't explicitly stated that old pokemon weren't there. But Unova outright stated in the first few episodes that pokemon from the other regions are rare or next to imposible to find in Unova.

Wow, the male PC does look rather mediocre; perhaps it's just me, but there's something about his design that strikes me as being vaguely obnoxious. I hope the female PC looks better...

Why can't I play as the rival? He looks ten times better than the male character, which apparently forgot to come his hair FOR THE LAST YEAR.

So, no new pokemon, just new forms? Damn.

This new Professor looks more like he'd be a villain than the guy who hands out Pokemon,

He really does look way different than most of the other professors. Elm, Birch, and the female professor(forgot her name) look jolly and

inviting, Oak and Rowan look to be serious but have caring personalities. But this professor has a very mysterious looking face. Plus the close he has under his lab coat looks to be the some of the colors of Plasma.

I'm not too keen on the female PC. She looks... over-designed. The skirt just looks a bit stupid, and don't even get me started on the Leia-like hair buns.

The guy isn't much better, but despite the fact he appears to be wearing a wetsuit under his clothes, there is an element of coolness there.

But oh God the rival. Wow. Heavilly reminded of the male PC from G/S. Love him.

Edited by ProfessorZolo
  • Thumbs Up 1

Is it me or does the new professor has the same color scheme as White Kyurem?

Maybe he's secretly White Kyurem and we have to catch him. :P