Awoo.

Pokemon Black & White 2 [DS]

PSI Wind

The bridge which connected your hometown from before seems to be missing, and you appear to be able to go into futher areas of Unova

bw2.jpg

I like all the character designs sans the hair, seriously, the hair looks stupid, the only one which looks midly decent is the girls and I don't really like that too much

Also, the girl's skirt seems to not be a skirt but frilly shorts

Edited by Rawrdom

The one with the Mickey Mouse hair buns.

Don't give people that kind of ideas:

64DuC.jpg

Edited by Tmsp

Dude, the female protag has leggings.

FUCKING

LEGGINGS!

I think I'm in love.

Dude, the male protag has leggings.

FUCKING

LEGGINGS!

I think I want to barf.

• Thumbs Up 1

Pokemon x Sonic crossover announcement imminent.

Sonichu_on_Game_Boy_Advance.jpg

Fuck. Sonichu the game really is happening. I always thought Chris Chan would stand no chance at this happening

• Thumbs Up 1

The Male PC looks he has a palm tree on his head! laugh.png

He's a mobile roof tree.

Edit: Also for the hell of it, I'm picking the Male PC, if only because his hair would be like mine if I were to let it grow =P

Edited by Jetronic
  • Thumbs Up 1

He's a mobile roof tree.

Edit: Also for the hell of it, I'm picking the Male PC, if only because his hair would be like mine if I were to let it grow =P

And then everyone on the SSMB names the male protagonist "Rooftree".

• Thumbs Up 6

Dude, the male protag has leggings.

FUCKING

LEGGINGS!

I think I want to barf.

It's actually the bottoms of a wet suit. I have no idea why the hell he would have those, though.

It's actually the bottoms of a wet suit. I have no idea why the hell he would have those, though.

For all it matters design wise based on what you act actually see, they're leggings. But they're the least of his problems when it comes to looking awful.

As far as I'm concerned, once the clothing of the player character becomes a main factor into how Pokemon is played, then I'll make a big deal about it.

Edited by Modern Tom

As far as I'm concerned, once the clothing of the player character becomes a main factor into how Pokemon is played, then I'll make a big deal about it.

Plus they always appear as a dinky little sprite in game. I figure the reason they've been going with ridiculous designs is to make them stand out. Also, I'll always play the male character because, that's just how I roll. Bring on Rooftree the Pokemon Trainer.

Edited by Crow T. Robot

The male trainer's getting no love whatsoever. ;w;

I think he's alright, it's just the other design, but with more hair anyway.

All the new character designs look like ass.

But then if you're playing Pokémon for the characters you're doing it wrong.

Anyone else that Looker will have a bigger role in this game? I mean it was nice seeing him in the previous game during the sage sidequest, but seeing as Unova is suffering pretty major disaster, I'd expect the International Police to send their go to agent to investigate

So I guess that this is gonna be the first pokemon game that has more than 8 gyms because there's now a poison and water gym. Also has anybody noticed we have yet to see a dark type gym?

All the new character designs look like ass.

lmao I know...

The female player character has a terrible sense of fashion. The male player character needs a haircut and has leggings (WTF?). The rival actually looks cool lol. And the naked Water Gym Leader guy looks like he's a homosexual. And the rest just look dumb anyways.

But I'm still excited for this game biggrin.png

The female player character has a terrible sense of fashion.

Bitch please, her clothes are adorable.

And the naked Water Gym Leader guy looks like he's a homosexual.

Um.

I'm actually really liking the two girls the more I look, and the rival's clothes are pretty neat. Hair's retarded though.

Also noticed no pokémon following the player and that we're apparently getting the same starters. Fucking why. I would have loved if they did something like the fangame Pokémon V, a random selection of three starters from separate gens. Though I'm still ecstatic that there will be more than the horrendously boring Unova crap to choose from.

• Thumbs Up 1

Bitch please, her clothes are adorable.

Um.

I'm actually really liking the two girls the more I look, and the rival's clothes are pretty neat. Hair's retarded though.

Also noticed no pokémon following the player and that we're apparently getting the same starters. Fucking why. I would have loved if they did something like the fangame Pokémon V, a random selection of three starters from separate gens. Though I'm still ecstatic that there will be more than the horrendously boring Unova crap to choose from.

I found Unova to be quite fun, most definitely during the story. But after the story was done there was pretty much nothing to do other than to catch some more legendaries, transfer some of my old pokes over, and fighting a bunch of overpowered trainers in the sports stadiums. I'm hoping this game will have a better post game this time around and I hope we'll get to challenge trainers and gym leaders to re matches. And I'm praying to god the partner pokemon feature from HG/SS returns.

Man I must be the only on here who is digging all the designs. The female trainer is the best though IMO, and the rival if we can name him is totally gonna be named Mugen on my game. I mean fuck, look at him!! He is like the pokemonized version of Mugen from Champloo.

Also the guitar girl is sick too.

I think I already like this game.

I like the game regardless of character design. It's a far better title than any 3rd version would have been.

• Thumbs Up 1

I was sort of expecting B&W2 to pull a Yellow and use something totally different as a starter, like a Zorua or an Eevee or... I dunno, a Castform, and then give the player all of the Unova starters later. If we really are going to have to choose from the same ones, I wonder if they'll at least mix up their movesets or give them gimmicky new abilities or something.

The game looks pretty interesting, anyway. I loved going back through Kanto in G/S/C even though it was kind of terrible, so the idea of a whole game devoted to that concept is very tempting. It's probably kind of sad, but the thing that excites me most about all of this info is the double-size Unova Dex; I love seeing Pokémon from different generations in the wild together, and with nearly six hundred of the damn things I don't see the point in making gym leaders use more than one of the same species so we can save all of the classics for the postgame. Not that B/W were the worst about that, but more variety is definitely appreciated.

Dear Pokemon Adventures manga writers,

Please keep the tradition, and name the new protagonists "Black 2" and "White 2" when they debut in the series.

Sincerely,

A Pokemon fan who will subscribe to the manga if you do so.

Edited by Modern Tom
  • Thumbs Up 8

So, apparently the protags wear swimwear under their normal clothes because, there are a lot more diving sections in BW2.