Awoo.

Pokemon Black & White 2 [DS]

PSI Wind

But...are we 100% sure that they will announce Pokemon Grey? I mean, I already said that White bored me post-story, but my inner May fan wants to give one last chance to the franchise...

I'll get it on Photobucket. xD

Also, if it does turn out to be Grey, it pretty much guarantees that RS remakes will follow.

Edited by VizardJeffhog

In addition to this reveal, it also reveals Pokémon #648; Meloetta as having a part in a small movie to tie in with the movie called Meloetta's Sparkling Recital (メロエッタのキラキラリサイタル).

Edited by Tmsp

Also, if it does turn out to be Grey, it pretty much guarantees that RS remakes will follow.

Well...it May be possible.

Gotta wonder if Kyurem's typing would be affected by Forme changes. However, Freeze Shock (Undoubtedly Kyurom's signature move) and Ice Burn (Undoubtedly Kyuram's signature move) are Ice-type, so I bet that the Forme's are still Dragon/Ice.

• Thumbs Up 1

Less than a minute, guys! Grab your pop-corn!

EDIT: IT BEGINS!!!!

MAYMAYMAYMAYMAYMAYMAYMAYMAYMAYMAYMAYMAYMAYMAYMAYMAYMAY

Edited by Azure Nald

I'm expecting an enhanced version of Black and White based on the title, but it'll be interesting to see what's shown on Pokemon Smash. I have it on now infact, so I'll try to take a quick screenshot whenever they show it.

I'm not the only one who'd go crazy for a new Pokemon Snap on that sexy Wii-U controller. Imagine pointing that thing around the room like a camera and seeing Pokemon on the screen. The controller was made for Pokemon Snap.

I guess a Pokémon Snap with features like that would work better in the 3DS since you could take it outside home, imagine searching for pokémon at the beach or at school.

I'd find that extremely annoying, honestly.

WAIT

WHY ARE THEY SHOWING A HOENN EPISODE

They always air some old episode, then some weird japanese Pokémon adapted traditional game, the the BIG NEWS.

• Thumbs Up 1

They watch

They tend to show bits of the anime itself first.

...!? HOLY SHIT, HOENN EPISODE?

The last time they had Masuda on, they showed a Hoenn episode. Don't think it's a 3rd Gen remake.