Awoo.

Pokemon Black & White 2 [DS]

PSI Wind

Piracy measures. Usually emulators either crash or show you an anti-piracy screen when you try to start the game up un-patched.

Ah, the levelling up thing happened with the original B&W games when they first got ROM'd. I'm guessing you'll get to a certain point and the game will just freeze up.

Yup, ROMs have level ups blocked.

Another Move Tutor: Magic Room, Wonder Room, Spite, Recycle, Trick, Stealth Rock, Endeavor, Skill Swap, Worry Seed, Gastro Acid, Outrage, Helping Hand, After You, Endeavor, Sleep Talk, Snatch

Move Tutor: Stealth Rock

Stealth Rock

GG Competitive Pokemon

Edited by Dr. Joshua

That's probably mostly there to make it easier to access for Pokemon who could learn it by TM in Gen IV. If the move's going to technically be available anyway, it might as well not be a chore to access.

This'll still make things worse, of course, but at least there's sort of an excuse.

Edited by Octarine

It still invites Pokemon with Hidden abilities to take advantage of it if they can.

Speaking of which....

Gives moves for Yellow Shards; Bind, Snore, Heal Bell, Knock Off, Synthesis, Roost, Sky Attack, Role Play, Heat Wave, Giga Drain, Drain Punch, Pain Split & Tailwind

Defensive Poison Heal Gliscor is gonna looooooooove that a lot.

This has probably been posted before, but I'm trying to stay relatively spoiler free, so I'm afraid to click the spoiler tags (pictures of the champion):

http://pokebeach.com/news/0612/pokemon-black-2-white-2-pre-coverage/iris5.jpg

http://pokebeach.com/news/0612/pokemon-black-2-white-2-pre-coverage/iris2.jpg

Gotta say, I'm really liking the redesign. Iris looks great.

Hi guys!

T9SG2.png

For starters, the screen resolution isn't right; should be 256x192. This is 384x288. Not to mention, these artifacts shouldn't be on a PNG capture:

busted.png

I must say, though, that convinced me at first glance. Your troll level has increased.

Edited by immewnity

Ah Iris, I'm loving your new look. Wonder if the Elite four is still the same.

Edited by Dark Energon Johnny

The new plasma battle seem is similar to what was heard in the animated promotion trailer, in game it

sounds very nice.
Edited by Jetronic

So supposedly when the Hoenn Gym leaders are fought in the World Tournament, the Hoenn Trainer Battle plays.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o04T4V30s8s

And when the Sinnoh Gym Leaders are fought, supposedly the Sinnoh Gym Battle theme is played.

If the RBY Gym Leader theme is remixed and used for the Kanto Gym Leaders, I dunno what I'd do. Besides fangasming.

• Thumbs Up 2

Alder's grandson

aldergrandson.jpg

Team :

Latios Lv.80,

Garchomp Lv. 80,

Volcarona Lv. 80

If you fight him in Challenge mode, his team is at level 85

edit :

champion.jpg

Challenge accepted

edit : 2

Rival Battle music and theme of rival in high quality

[media=]

Edited by Jetronic
  • Thumbs Up 2

^ Hey, I think you should spoiler that, mon.

I mean, it does pertain to post-maingame content, right?

Those remixes sound great. Can't wait for the Kanto and Johto ones hopefully.

Edited by Mr. Zurkon

I'm listening to the Black and White 2 OST. What's this white stuff coming out of my ears?

Oh, by the way, here's the new Plasma Battle theme:

• Thumbs Up 1

Homika's English Name is Roxie.

Also, the English name of the Sacred Beast Formes is Therian Forme.

For future reference, could we vaguely describe whatever we're putting in spoiler tags so that people trying to avoid plot spoilers don't miss out on cool stuff like music or post-game content? All I'm really trying to avoid is plot spoilers, so I'd appreciate it.

Post-game spoilers:

Picture of the Champion tournament. This is going to be the most badass thing ever.

champion.jpg

Pokemon stats-related:

White Kyurem takes Mewtwo's crown as the non-event Pokemon with the highest Special Attack, at a collosal 170.

Deoxys-A still holds that title for all Pokemon, but WK's defenses eclipse Deoxys-A's by a long shot.

Similarly, Black Kyurem takes Rampardos's spot for the Attack stat of all non-event Pokemon, with an Attack of 170 as well.

Edited by Dr. Joshua
  • Thumbs Up 3

Pokemon stats-related:

White Kyurem takes Mewtwo's crown as the non-event Pokemon with the highest Special Attack, at a collosal 170.

Deoxys-A still holds that title for all Pokemon, but WK's defenses eclipse Deoxys-A's by a long shot.

Similarly, Black Kyurem takes Rampardos's spot for the Attack stat of all non-event Pokemon, with an Attack of 170 as well.

For future reference, could we vaguely describe whatever we're putting in spoiler tags so that people trying to avoid plot spoilers don't miss out on cool stuff like music or post-game content? All I'm really trying to avoid is plot spoilers, so I'd appreciate it.

Post-game spoilers:

Picture of the Champion tournament. This is going to be the most badass thing ever.

champion.jpg