Awoo.

Pokemon Black & White 2 [DS]

PSI Wind

Wow, I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm actually quite excited for these games. This hasn't happened to me since... Gold/Silver/Crystal, really.

^^Says you, ever since Black/White my excitement levels for the series have tripled.

METAGAME ASPLODE!!!

Stealth Rock is still there to make them cry though.

Still stat-related:

That said, SR doesn't stop Volcarona from kicking ass and taking names, and now we have two Pokemon with 125 HP, 170 in their greater attacking stat, as well as a still huge 120 in their lesser attack stat to go to work once they come in.

Their greatest drawback is a 95 in Speed, just below the baseline, so faster Pokemon can still come in and revenge kill them.

And because I didn't lay out the stat spread earlier, here are BK's and WK's stats:

BK - 125, 170, 100, 120, 90, 95

WK - 125, 120, 90, 170, 100, 95

700 BST. 20 less than Arceus. Jesus.

Edited by Dr. Joshua

Well, I just uploaded the first 12 minutes of the game to Youtube. It's basically just the Beginning including the Rival Battle.

[media=]

http://youtu.be/ZwrtxslTeJw

Nvm, disregard/

Edited by The Batman

Story-related spoiler:

Once you defeat Drayden in Opelucid City and acquire the Legend Badge, the new Team Plasma arrives on their boat, shoots a cannon at the city, and the projectile completely freezes the town over.

So they were the ones responsible for freezing half of Unova prior to the game's events, as seen on the Unova map.

And a VERY pleasing item spoiler:

Shining Charm - A mysterious shining charm that when held, makes it easier to encounter shiny Pokemon.

And with that, I shall prepare for my search for shiny Beldum, Rapidash, and Marill. LEAVE ME ALONE

Edited by Dr. Joshua
  • Thumbs Up 3

Story-related spoiler:

Once you defeat Drayden in Opelucid City and acquire the Legend Badge, the new Team Plasma arrives on their boat, shoots a cannon at the city, and the projectile completely freezes the town over.

So they were the ones responsible for freezing half of Unova prior to the game's events, as seen on the Unova map.

And with that, I shall prepare for my search for shiny Beldum, Rapidash, and Marill. LEAVE ME ALONE

TAKE MY MONEY GAMEFREAK!!! ALL OF IT!!!!

Story-related spoiler:

"Easier" on a technicality, but I can bet they'll still be really hard to find. Not like you'll bump into them every other encounter. Then again we won't know til we see the numbers.

Wait, what?

Maybe she means no previous Elite Four members from previous generations in the tournament...Maybe Koga is still in since he was a Gym Leader in Gen 1

Not really a spoiler on this one, mostly because the image is large in size. The male protagonist and his derp face.

black2derp.jpg

He's like c:

It's better than Juniper having her arm perpetually suspended in the air like she's saluting Captain Falcon.

Music spoiler

I'm convinced. BW2 OST eclipses every other Pokemon game.

Except XD

Edited by Dr. Joshua

"Easier" on a technicality, but I can bet they'll still be really hard to find. Not like you'll bump into them every other encounter. Then again we won't know til we see the numbers.

I hear it makes it 1/1024, but don't quote me on that just yet as it's probably just a rumor. If true it's much better at least.

Attack Spoilers

Pokemon Move Tutor Learn-sets

It's like Platinum all over again. Teach Outrage to everything

*notices Honchkrow can learn Superpower and Heat Wave again* Welp MoxieKrow is gonna be the best thing now. This is gonna really help some pokemon from the past that struggled through the metagame due to not being able to learn some moves like Zapdos and Honchkrow for example. So YAY!

<3 Bianca's theme

Have a dose of Cheren as well

[media=]

Edited by Jetronic

Music spoiler

<3333333333333

Shit just got real.

My second favorite theme in all of Pokemon was ruined. RUINED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sad.png

My second favorite theme in all of Pokemon was ruined. RUINED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sad.png

Lol, ruined? Much better now.

• Thumbs Up 2

It's much better than the FRLG variant, that's for sure.

On top of that,

Massive bonus points for taking some inspiration from its Pokemon Stadium mix as well, particularly at the :45-:47 mark

Edited by Dr. Joshua