Awoo.

Pokemon Black & White 2 [DS]

PSI Wind

I'm not even going to bother being serious about hating PETA anymore. They're just an Implosion waiting to happen.

I'm surprised they haven't imploded already.

The hilarious thing is that they poured all this effort into imitating the battle system rather well

Then it's used for demonizing a children's Game/TV franchise

Smooth, PETA.

What I find ironic is that they're trying to shun violence... and their game is more violent than any Pokémon game with bear traps, needles, etc.

Yeah, not helping PETA's case much.

Don't forget to pull down Genesect off the WiFi Connection It's level 15, but you can't get the drives for it 'til endgame, I think. I'll probably trade it back to White so I can trade over a shiny something. You can actually pull it down before you even start the game, now, so I don't have to start both games when I'm just collecting Mystery Gifts with one. (Once you get 3 Mystery Gifts, you have to start the game to get any more.)

The early available pokes are a lot broader this time around; I've got Dark, Electric, Water (not counting Oshawott), Bug, and Grass, as well as Normal, and I've seen Flying and Fighting. I've also got the Dream Radar, so I have access to Ghost, Psychic, and ... I caught a third one. Cv Black/White, where I'd have access to 2 Normals and a Dark prior to the first gym

Current Team: Shellton (Oshawott, 10); Hushabye (Sewaddle, 10); York (Lillipup, 7); Gerbil (Azurill, 7); Rumplteazr (Purrloin, 8); Whoewe (Mareep, 8). Just lost to Cheren, because his team was higher levels than mine and I think he got lucky. I don't think his second critter should have been able to take down ALL of my Pokemon with OHKO Tackles; a couple of them, yes, but all six, all criticaled? No build-up moves, just straight Tackle X 6. I may go on and hunt the other types while I pull my levels up.

I'll have 2 Genesects leftover once I finish getting all 3 starters because I can abuse the Mystery Gift and get another Genesect when I delete my whole save file in Black 2 :V

I did (two actually), but I didn't use him in the gym; I'd gotten my others up to a suitable level by then so there was no point in raising him then. Have Azurils always looked so miserable? The animated frowny mouth makes them look so pitiful. I feel rather guilty about fainting them.

• Thumbs Up 5

So has anyone caught the Shiny Haxorus in the Nature Preserve yet? Or is that an event thing?

Edited by Solkia-kun

Cue the PETA anthem!

Alright, joking aside, here's my current progress in White 2. Defeated Clay and conquered the Driftveil tournament last night. 4 Badges in, hooray!

Team so far:

Name: Murphy

Species: Dewott, Male

Lv.: 34

Nature: Modest

Moveset

-Aqua Jet

-Water Pulse

-Revenge

-Dig

Name: Akira

Species: Lucario, male

Lv.: 31

Nature: Serious

Moveset

-Force Palm

-Counter

-Strength

-Return

Name: Voltaire

Species: Magneton

Lv.: 30

Nature: Timid

Moveset

-Thundershock

-Thunderwave

-Mirror Shot

-Metal Sound

Keeping Voltaire on the backburner until I reach Chargestone Cave and get him to evolve into Magnezone. Also aiming to catch a Lv. 25 Braviary (with a Jolly Nature) on Route 4 as well as the Lv. 35 Volcarona in the Relic Passage. Still debating on who to have as a 6th member.

My run of this game is going so far so good, I only lost one Pokemon, it was my starter though, and I lost it to bullshit, seriously two critical hits in a row, what the shit.

In any case, I'm exploring Castiela Sewers with my Rival, and good god does he want revenge on Team Plasma.

Team:

Scout the Watchog, female

Nature: Modest

Lv. 20

Crunch

Hypnosis

Confuse Ray

Work Up

Sheamus the Herdier, Male

Nature: Hardy

Lv. 19

Moves:

Bite

Take Down

Work Up

Rock Smash

Fabuloso the Swadloon

Nature: Gentle

Lv. 20

Moves:

Protect

Bug Bite

Razor Leaf

String Shot

Avenger the Tranquil

Nature: Docile

Lv. 22

Moves:

Air Cutter

Quick Attack

Work up

Roost

and my newest member:

Screechy the Zubat:

Nature: Lonely

Lv. 17

Moves:

Venoshock

Bite

Wing Attack

Astonish.

...SSMB Tourney?

D:

Have to say, game looks sweet. Would love to play it but my lack of a DS bothers me, oh well there's not much I can do ab-

200px-Black_2_White_2_Rosa.png

Yeah might be buying a DS someday soon.

Also can someone tell me why is Hugh's hair so awkward to look at. It just looks kind of weird for me.

• Thumbs Up 2

...SSMB Tourney?

I would, but my DS doesn't register on my Wifi, so I need a DSi or a 3DS, which I lack.

I like Rosa's/Mei's buns though.

...her hairstyle, of course.

Yeah.....hairstyle.

...SSMB Tourney?

Wait a while Vizard, the game's not even out in Europe yet

it would probably be best to wait until 2013 actually, since many people are planning to get it for Christmas

• Thumbs Up 2

TEPIG STYLE [Full Video!]

I must get Tepig as my starter next time.

.......I must've been late, because I didn't see that shit at all.

I like Rosa's/Mei's buns though.

...her hairstyle, of course.

Hell yeah man, she has some big, beautiful and adorable buns. On her hair.

No seriously might just get money somehow and buy a DS just for Rosa. I always have a bit of a bias for the female characters from Pokémon.

Yes I'm a bit perverted but not for that reason I like Rosa.

bitches please

Hilda.pngHilda>Rosa200px-Black_2_White_2_Rosa.png

unless we're talking bun sizeandnoi'mnotonabouthair

Edited by The Bodacious Butterfree
  • Thumbs Up 4

But Rosa is bigger than Hilda there. Rawrs you suck at mathematics. Also,

150px-Diamond_Pearl_Dawn.png

Dawn is better than your precious Hilda.

• Thumbs Up 2

Okay get back on topic please. Growing teenagers on a Sonic forum talking about 10 year old Pokémon characters disturb me.

Besides, Leaf is the best female, all the others suck ass compared to her.

OH SILLY SEAN, EVERYONE KNOWS LYRA IS THE BEST

Edited by Carbo
  • Thumbs Up 5

Okay get back on topic please. Growing teenagers on a Sonic forum talking about 10 year old Pokémon characters disturb me.

Besides, Leaf is the best female, all the others suck ass compared to her.

Those are fighting words on my block.

Also, I notice Rosa's nose is barely noticeable.....what's up with that?

.....So how about that music?

Edited by The Burning Blaziken