Awoo.

Pokemon Black & White 2 [DS]

PSI Wind

OH SILLY SEAN, EVERYONE KNOWS LYRA IS THE BEST

Are you out of your mind Carbo.

On-topic, is it bad if Black 2's exclusives aren't really that interesting to me? White 2 has way more awesome Pokémon to me, like the Electabuzz family. I don't really like Magmar that much, he looks... Derpy.

Just got this game yesterday afternoon and so far I'm enjoying it. I've gotten the first badge so far and have a team of three;

Canopy (Servine - Female) Lv 17

Apollo (Growlithe - Male) Lv 13

Scout (Shinx [originally from HeartGold] - Male) Lv 6

Edited by The Awesome Arcanine

Okay get back on topic please. Growing teenagers on a Sonic forum talking about 10 year old Pokémon characters disturb me.

Besides, Leaf is the best female, all the others suck ass compared to her.

OH SILLY SEAN, EVERYONE KNOWS LYRA IS THE BEST

PFHAHAHAHA! Nice one, Carbo!

But yeah, on the subject of a tourney, I didn't mean "Hey everyone, drop those codes, 'cause we're gettin' this tourney on right now!", but I'm glad to see that there's some interest for it. I was also referring to all of Gen V, so Black 1 and White 1 are in as well, not just B2 and W2.

We'll wait a fair bit so everyone can get something going with the newest titles.

Ah, I'm getting this tomorrow, but I don't know which one I prefer. I know it doesn't matter that much, but I just want to know which you think is more popular between the two?

Ah, I'm getting this tomorrow, but I don't know which one I prefer. I know it doesn't matter that much, but I just want to know which you think is more popular between the two?

Well... If you do, which version do you have of the firsts? Black or White?

Well... If you do, which version do you have of the firsts? Black or White?

I've both, yeah I don't know why either. If I only had one of either Black or White, I'd get the opposite of Black and White 2, but, with me having both, that's not gonna happen.

Goddamnit, I'm having a team dilemma again. My team so far:

Pignite

Lucario

Genesect

Frillish

Swinub

Elekid

I was thinking of using the Keldeo I got but, then I'd have to do some switching around of the team. Get rid of my starter, and get a fire type without a flying weakness for instance. The thing is, I feel bad when I box my starter. D:

Edited by King Of Awesome
  • Thumbs Up 1

Since you guys like Roar of Time, you might like Special Rend.

qojGP.gif

Apparently the guy has made other Pokemon gifs too.

5yTqg.gif6Cnmf.gif

• Thumbs Up 9

I think it might be a good idea to either link or spoiler the gifs, they're slightly large in size.

As for black 2 and white 2

dat ghetsis remix

Edited by Jetronic
  • Thumbs Up 1

So I've gotten pretty far since I got it last Sunday. Got all 8 badges and at the big climax of the story versus

Ghetsis (who's a complete dick once again btw)

. My team at the moment is pretty much all level 50s of (well like 2 are 49, one is 51 *shrugs*):

Keldeo

Porygon

Lucario

Zoroark

Flygon

Chandelure

I'm extremely enjoying this game, and I can't really put my finger on why. A lot of little things are things I enjoy a lot, but over all, I see it as a giant leap from the first Black and White, and possibly one of my favorite Pokemon games. And FYI, the electric gym is orgasmic and so is Skyla. Aaaaand I might have a man crush on Marlon *shot*

All I need is Looker to show up and I can finally go to Pokeheaven

So, I'm playing White 2 and this is my team so far.

Snivy

Psyduck

I don't know my final team yet, although I know I'll soon be getting Vanilite in my team.

As for the game itself, I'm just starting the first gym, and I'm overall enjoying the game although im kind of underwhelmed by the choice of old Pokemon in this game.

Why won't GF put the Nido or the Horsea family in this game...

So... would it be good for me to get a Gallade AND a Gardevoir? I'm trying to make options in all 17 types, with some overlap allowed. Also, here's my ideal movesets + teams:

Jackduke - Emboar - Fire/Fighting

Flare Blitz

Grass Knot

Superpower

Fire Blast

Kouya - Luxray - Electric

Crunch

Wild Charge

Return

Volt Switch

Kingsleaf - Serperior - Grass

Giga Drain

Solarbeam

Sunny Day

Dragon Tail

Aquire - Samurott - Water

Swords Dance

Megahorn

Waterfall

Ice Beam

Alaina - Togekiss - Normal/Flying

Air Slash

ExtremeSpeed

Work Up

Aura Sphere

Henshin - Zoroark - Dark

Dark Pulse

Focus Blast

U-turn

Shadow Ball

Swaryu - Garchomp - Dragon/Ground

Dragon Claw

Stone Edge

Fire Fang

Outrage

Aurrin - Lucario - Steel/Fighting

ExtremeSpeed

Swords Dance

Close Combat

Return

Ryder - Gallade - Psychic/Fighting

Night Slash

Swords Dance

Close Combat

Psycho Cut

Rylie - Gardevoir - Psychic

Shadow Ball

Psychic

Calm Mind

Focus Blast

Edited by Lennox

This game is too much fun, and yet it feels like not a lot has changed in Unova for two years. My nuzlocke run of it is going smoothly despite not having my starter, but it makes the game interesting, I am Nimbasa city right now bout to fight Elesa. I had a plan to use the Sandile I caught in the Relic Castle, but that plan was quickly derailed.

Anyway, the current team of awesome:

Scout the Watchog-Lv. 24

Return

Crunch

Hypnosis

Confuse Ray

Sheamus the Herdier-Lv. 24

Crunch

Take Down

Work Up

Rock Smash

Fabuloso the Leavanny-Lv, 24

Razor Leaf

Bug Bite

String Shot

Protect

Avenger the Tranquil-lv. 24

Air Cutter

Quick Attack

Roost

Work Up

Screechy the Golbat-Lv. 24

Venoshock

Wing Attack

Confuse Ray

Swift

Gonzo the Gurdurr-lv. 25

Wake-up Slap

Low Kick

Rock Throw

Focus Energy

And for the additional members I've caught:

Earl the Darumaka-Lv. 18

Fire Fang

Headbutt

Uproar

Rage

Bishonen the Minccino

Tickle

Doubleslap

Helping Hand

Encore

And now for the fallen:

Shien the Oshawott(Lv. 5-Lv. 12)

On my way to Opelucid City! Everyone's sitting at a comfortable Lv. 40, and I raised a Deerling into a Sawsbuck! Having that and Magnezone will really help on Gym 8..

• Thumbs Up 1

Guys, a tourney would be absolutely amazing. We need to do that.

Maybe in a week or two? I'm about to head towards Victory Road now, but I've got a competitive team already set on Black, and I'm thinking of readjusting now that I've gotten some new guys here too.

• Thumbs Up 1

Ok, so I have been emulating this until I get it next year and I found some weird stuff about a certain location.

In the Cave of Being the map says that "Its deepest parts are connected to Sinnoh", well, how does that work it it is only one room? If I dig 200 Km or something? Or do they mean connected by having something to do with the legendary pixies?

Edited by Tmsp

Ok, so I have been emulating this until I get it next year and I found some weird stuff about a certain location.

In the Cave of Being the map says that "Its deepest parts are connected to Sinnoh", well, how does that work it it is only one room? If I dig 200 Km or something? Or do they mean connected by having something to do with the legendary pixies?

This one, once you go there you can catch them at certain places, IIRC

Edited by Rawrdom

So, how does this one hold up compared to the first? Not as good, slightly better, a lot better, etc.?

aasdf

the Gamestop here never gives me their stuff, how do you guys get it >:U

Ask them if you can get it after the game is out, it works for my friend almost every other time.