Awoo.

Pokemon Black & White 2 [DS]

PSI Wind

aasdf

the Gamestop here never gives me their stuff, how do you guys get it >:U

The way you get everything in this world, money and sexual favors :U

• Thumbs Up 3

but who do I ask? the manager or something?

It depends on what you're after, my friends had to ask the manager for these Borderlands 2 boxes (one was given to me so yey), but i just asked at the counter for the Pokemon stand

EDIT: is in other words, Be polite, be efficient, and have a plan to kill everyone you meet

Edited by Rawrdom

So, after getting my Pokemon and going through the Poke Centre tutorial crap, the most beautiful, wonderful, extraordinary, tear-jerking thing in any Pokemon game ever...

Getting the running shoes right from the get go.

I cried when mom started asking me things like "do you remember how to open your bag?"

I said that I remembered.

And she didn't make me go through some shitty tutorial anyways.

Edited by Pinkamina
  • Thumbs Up 9

I do wish they'd kept the touch screen activation of the running shoes after HG/SS, though. Being able to just turn them on and not have to bother with B was so nice.

• Thumbs Up 7

Just beat the fourth gym. Team as of now consists of;

Canopy (Servine - Female) LV 29

Apollo (Arcanine - Male) LV 29

Scout (Luxio - Male) LV 29

Frost (Eevee - Female) LV 29

Bandit (Krokorok - Male) LV 29

And I have no clue what I want my sixth Pokemon to be. V_V

So now I got that Mareep finally, I'm just catching random shit until I can get to route 4 to get another Sandile and Scraggy. My team now;

Snivy (Josephine) - LVL 11

Azurill - LVL 7

Pidove (PkAirline4) - LVL 7

Riolu - LVL 7

Mareep (Toasty) - LVL 5

I'm getting a store display this weekend. This is the first store display I'll be getting and I've got a million places to put it, but I don't know where to put it.

Just finished laying down the basics of my Join Avenue. I have a health drink seller, a fitness dojo and a raffle stall. Nice variety there.

I am enjoying this game so far, but something frustrating happened again. I just beat a gym leader and went to have my first Triple Battle. Two of my pokemon were knocked out during the first round, and I ended up with the very same glitch which occured on my very first Triple Battle in the previous game, as well. I could not send any other pokemon out to battle. The game simply told me that they could not be sent in, and there was no other option I could choose but to keep trying to click on their names. The only thing I could do was to reset the game. x_x;

Because they do not assume players suck like I do, amirite? XD

I do wish they'd kept the touch screen activation of the running shoes after HG/SS, though. Being able to just turn them on and not have to bother with B was so nice.

THIS!

I get that they wanted to use the fancy gear on the bottom screen, but come on. I found the running boots options 100x more useful than tapping three dots to connect to wifi. I'm sure you could combine both.

I just got to Virbank city or whatever, and grinding so I can get my badge! I caught a Growlithe, but I might not keep it around for long considering I've seen alot of people use him and im that hipster scum so...

I was thinking of adding Koffing to my team, cause hes like my favourite.

I am also considering replacing Mareep with Magnemite, cause Steel types are badass.

My Team is:

Olimar the Oshowatt level 13

Luiggy the Mareep level 13

Buster the Growlithe level 11

I am also considering replacing Mareep with Magnemite, cause Steel types are badass.

Magnemite's been my life saver. It took down a level 37 Unfezant when it was only at level 20. Dem resistances.

I am enjoying this game so far, but something frustrating happened again. I just beat a gym leader and went to have my first Triple Battle. Two of my pokemon were knocked out during the first round, and I ended up with the very same glitch which occured on my very first Triple Battle in the previous game, as well. I could not send any other pokemon out to battle. The game simply told me that they could not be sent in, and there was no other option I could choose but to keep trying to click on their names. The only thing I could do was to reset the game. x_x;

This isn't a glitch, it's just really stupid. I had to dick around with it for a while to before I figured out how the hell it worked.

Basically, you have to swap positions or something. To be honest, I still don't even know specifically what you're supposed to do. Just click on all the Pokemon and eventually you'll be able to send one of them out. It's weird.

• Thumbs Up 1

So does Team Plasma still appear in every town?

I know I'm obsessing over this but it really annoys me.

Umm, as far as I know, you see one in a ranch...and then in the town after that...and after that...

Edited by Enderwoman

This isn't a glitch, it's just really stupid. I had to dick around with it for a while to before I figured out how the hell it worked.

Basically, you have to swap positions or something. To be honest, I still don't even know specifically what you're supposed to do. Just click on all the Pokemon and eventually you'll be able to send one of them out. It's weird.

You have to choose which fainted pokemon you want to switch with after you've chosen the pokemon to go out. The position is actually important regarding some moves.

That's not a glitch, but it is stupid. Whenever you're in a double or a triple battle, after a Pokemon of yours faints, you click on the next one you want to send out, and then you have to click the fainted Pokemon so they switch positions. That tripped me up a few times too before I figured it out.

Well I beat Elite 4 last night with my current team (turned it off after I was done). Pokedex is 242, and my time is 57:00 dead even:

Lv. 55 Lucario holding Scope Lens: Ice Punch, Dark Pulse, Aura Sphere, Bone Rush

Lv. 56 Chandelure holding Charcoal: Energy Ball, Flamethrower, Psychic, Shadow Ball

Lv. 57 Flygon holding Quick Claw: Rock Slide, Dragon Claw, Bulldoze, Fly

Lv. 57 Porygon holding Leftovers: Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Psychic, Thunderbolt

Lv. 61 Zoroark holding BlackGlasses: Dark Pulse, Shadow Ball, Flamethrower, U-turn

Lv. 61 Keldeo holding Mystic Water: Return, Secret Sword, Surf, X-Scissor

Some of the moves are shit, but I haven't found things like Earthquake and such yet. Anyways, my team aside I really enjoyed the game and super looking forward to the rest of the game, since it seems like there's still a bunch to do.

• Thumbs Up 1

Well I beat Elite 4 last night with my current team (turned it off after I was done). Pokedex is 242, and my time is 57:00 dead even:

Lv. 55 Lucario holding Scope Lens: Ice Punch, Dark Pulse, Aura Sphere, Bone Rush

Lv. 56 Chandelure holding Charcoal: Energy Ball, Flamethrower, Psychic, Shadow Ball

Lv. 57 Flygon holding Quick Claw: Rock Slide, Dragon Claw, Bulldoze, Fly

Lv. 57 Porygon holding Leftovers: Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Psychic, Thunderbolt

Lv. 61 Zoroark holding BlackGlasses: Dark Pulse, Shadow Ball, Flamethrower, U-turn

Lv. 61 Keldeo holding Mystic Water: Return, Secret Sword, Surf, X-Scissor

Some of the moves are shit, but I haven't found things like Earthquake and such yet. Anyways, my team aside I really enjoyed the game and super looking forward to the rest of the game, since it seems like there's still a bunch to do.

How'd you do against Ghetsis?

Also be sure to visit Floccesy Town and speak to Alder when you start the game again.

Edited by Jetronic

How'd you do against Ghetsis?

Also be sure to visit Floccesy Town and speak to Alder when you start the game again.

First time he killed me, and then the second time I knocked him out fairly easy when I switched to having Zoroark first to match against his first Pokemon easily. Then it was just a matter of switching to the right ones for all his Pokemon I guess XD.I think his toad pokemon thing gave me more trouble than his Hydrafuckery