Awoo.

Pokemon Black & White 2 [DS]

PSI Wind

but it's scientifically wonky and it bothers me very greatly :C

STOP QUESTIONING VIDEO GAMES AND HAVE FUN.

• Thumbs Up 1

FUCK YOU CLAY AND YOUR BULLSHIT CRITICAL HITS, I HATE THIS GAME ARADFGERHGDFGDSGSD

>Lv31 Dewott

>sweep entire gym with Dewott alone

Felt good, man. c:

>Lv31 Dewott

Felt good, man. c:

Replace Dewott with Servine and that's what it was like for me

on like my 4th try, I would say go battle all the trainers you can, up until Chargestone Cave

Replace Dewott with Servine and that's what it was like for me

on like my 4th try, I would say go battle all the trainers you can, up until Chargestone Cave

I hate being under-leveled. I set a target level and make my entire team reach that level before continuing the game.

• Thumbs Up 2

>Lv31 Dewott

Felt good, man. c:

Well fuck you, cuz I lost my Oshawott also because of bullshit.

UGH, so I went ahead and started over and will now try this god forsaken challenge again.

>Fights Terrakion

>Uses Thunder Wave to paralyze it with Ampharos

>Brings it down to Red

>Throws 1 Poke Ball

>Captures

God damnit, why couldn't my emulated capture be that easy :l

Right, done Elite four/Pokemon League. What now?

Explore the rest of the towns.

I've got a question...How the hell do you transfer Keldeo from Pokemon Black to Pokemon Black 2 if you can't do it via the Poke Transfer Lab?

Edited by KrazyBean

Explore the rest of the towns.

I've got a question...How the hell do you transfer Keldeo from Pokemon Black to Pokemon Black 2 if you can't do it via the Poke Transfer Lab?

Trading, like between every Game of the same Gen

• Thumbs Up 1

Trading, like between every Game of the same Gen

Oh...well I thought as much. It's a bit annoying that you can't transfer Pokemon from Black to Black 2. What they should have done is give you the ability to transfer any Pokemon from Black/White to Black/White 2 which is not from Gen 5.

I just went into Clay's Gym with Piloswine and Keldeo blazing. To be fair, Keldeo was only for Excadrill, though. God, I hate that Pokemon.

Oh...well I thought as much. It's a bit annoying that you can't transfer Pokemon from Black to Black 2. What they should have done is give you the ability to transfer any Pokemon from Black/White to Black/White 2 which is not from Gen 5.

...Yes they are, Black/White and Black 2/White 2 have the same mechanics, and gameplay quirks, so there's no reason trading should be different. Gold/Silver completely revamped the series from Red/Blue and that's why the two aren't compatible.

...Yes they are, Black/White and Black 2/White 2 have the same mechanics, and gameplay quirks, so there's no reason trading should be different. Gold/Silver completely revamped the series from Red/Blue and that's why the two aren't compatible.

Edited by KrazyBean

Trading between Black/White and Black/White 2 is fine, but you can't transfer Pokemon from Black/White to Black/White 2 through the Poke Transfer Lab. That's what I was talking about.

I had forgotten how tense you get after throwing a pokeball. "Stay in there!" *shakes* "Stay in there!!" *shakes* "STAY IN THERE!!!" *shakes* ...guh! *Pops out* "AW, FU**!!!"

I also bought the first black again since I got rid of my original. It was pre-owned and had a large collection of rare Pokemon in the file that was still there...

>.>

<.<

I think I'll keep those before starting a new file... Hyuk Hyuk Hyuk! *Sends them to White 2*

• Thumbs Up 1

I never thought much of Minccino/Cinccino before, but the one I have on my team that has Skill Link really helped me love them.

Tail Slap with Skill Link is just great.

So I just beat Team Plasma and am supposed to be heading to the elite four, but my pokemon are only in the low fifties 52-54. Anyone know places to do some grinding?

WAIT A MINUTE.

You mean to tell me that the challenge key I got was version exclusive, and that White 2 owners would have to get Easy mode instead?

What bullshit.

I'm actually liking this game.

I really like the distinct look every gym as, and the story is really cool. Also because it as old and new pokemons it's cool for me, because I can choose the ones I like the most easily.

I still think it's a little too easy, because I've defeated the gyms with ease and the rare pokemons appear to be given to you. But I might be wrong since I still haven't reach the league.

Still I think it was a good purchase.

I think it's going to be first pokemon game where I actually get rid of my starter pokemon. There are so many different awesome pokemons here... sorry Servine.. (or whatever Snivy's second form is called).

Edited by Lamor

Got this at launch (UK) and I'm playing it on/off, so I'm still at Drfitveil vity. I have to agree with Pichu, the gyms are absolutely fantastic. Also, is this the first display of voice work in a main Pokémon game? blink.png

I too got rid of my Snivy, Lamor. I feel bad but it just couldn't hold a candle to my Oshawott from Black (In my opinion).

Also, I appear to have Pokérus, so if any of you would like that please let me know. I don't need any particular Pokémon in exchange. happy.png

• Thumbs Up 4

i havent bought BW/2 yet, but i was thinking of getting white, as i dont have reshiram, only zerkrom from white, but after hearing about the challenge key i think ill be getting black for that... what a stupid addition sleep.png

how long do you play through before you can use the transfer lab by the way? id love to go back to one of my GBA games and catch a few younguns to send over for my first team smile.png

Edited by Naysu

I too got rid of my Snivy, Lamor. I feel bad but it just couldn't hold a candle to my Oshawott from Black (In my opinion).

Yeah Oshawott is better.

• Thumbs Up 2

I dropped my Tepig for a Growlithe, which I eventually gave up for that enticing level-35 Volcarona in Relic Castle. Which was probably a mistake, actually, because Volcarona's learnset is... different, and fire-type TMs and move tutors are few and far between in the midgame. I got pretty sick of Fire Spin, lemme tell ya.

The toughest fight I've had so far actually wasn't a Gym Leader or anything, but Zinzolin in front of Opelucid Gym. I've come to really, really hate Cryogonal. It probably would've been a lot easier if I'd used more items than a couple of lemonades, but I get suicidally stubborn when my Pokémon are confused or frozen. Also, I kind of briefly forgot that Flygon has a 4x weakness to ice.

So I just beat Team Plasma and am supposed to be heading to the elite four, but my pokemon are only in the low fifties 52-54. Anyone know places to do some grinding?

Victory Road has a lot of strong Pokemon.