Awoo.

Pokemon Black & White 2 [DS]

PSI Wind

how long do you play through before you can use the transfer lab by the way? id love to go back to one of my GBA games and catch a few younguns to send over for my first team smile.png

It's a post-game feature, so not until after you've beaten the Elite Four. :/

The toughest fight I've had so far actually wasn't a Gym Leader or anything, but Zinzolin in front of Opelucid Gym. I've come to really, really hate Cryogonal. It probably would've been a lot easier if I'd used more items than a couple of lemonades, but I get suicidally stubborn when my Pokémon are confused or frozen. Also, I kind of briefly forgot that Flygon has a 4x weakness to ice.

I don't think I've ever taken a hit from a Cryogonal ever. They just get swatted down like flies when Scrafty does his Brick Break.

Did a bit more Dream Radar and now have all the Therian forms. Also got a Porygon from there, so I might use that. Lemme just check...

*Checks Porygon*

*Quiet nature*

Also got a Porygon from there, so I might MOST DEFINITELY WILL use that.

And I got an Upgrade from one of the funfest missions, which makes using this even more fun.

Edited by Wally Gator
  • Thumbs Up 1

Finally...FINALLY brought White 2. The bag has 'Free Space'....already best Pokemon game ever.

Current team for first gym challenge:

Jackson (Riolu) Level 10 - Male

Maroon (Mareep) - Level 8 - Female

Kingston (Oshawott) - Level 11 - Male

Going to trade over a Vanillite from White; travesty there's isn't one to catch earlier in game since Cold Storage is kaput.... =P

how long do you play through before you can use the transfer lab by the way? id love to go back to one of my GBA games and catch a few younguns to send over for my first team smile.png

After you beat the Elite 4, it's next to White Forest/Black City, also you need to use a Gen 4 game as a third party, so it goes GBA>DPPHGSS>BW2, you need 2 DSs(plural of DS?) for this one has to be an Original or a Lite, you also need a Gen IV game (Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, SoulSilver) and have gotten to Pal Park in there, (Which requires you to beat the Elite 4 in that aswell)

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm currently in Castelia City getting ready to fight Burhg. Training a Sandile to use...good idea or bad idea?

Considering that two of Burgh's Pokémon are Grass types as well... Hope you packed a Fire type.

EDIT: Wait, Sandile is also a Dark type. Dark is vulnerable to Bug. BAIL, ENDERWOMAN, BAIL!

EDIT 2: However, Sandile wouldn't be a bad Pokémon to have on board for the next gym. Just don't use him in this one unless you're crazy.

Considering that two of Burgh's Pokémon are Grass types as well... Hope you packed a Fire type.

EDIT: Wait, Sandile is also a Dark type. Dark is vulnerable to Bug. BAIL, ENDERWOMAN, BAIL!

EDIT 2: However, Sandile wouldn't be a bad Pokémon to have on board for the next gym. Just don't use him in this one unless you're crazy.

I'm not planning to use Sandile for the gym, I already have Growlithe for that. But should I use him for the rest of the game?

I'm not planning to use Sandile for the gym, I already have Growlithe for that. But should I use him for the rest of the game?

Oh, well that makes more sense. xD

Krookodile is a great addition to the team, given what moves he can learn and decent stats he has.

Excadrill or Krookodile?

Arcanine or Darmanitan?

I am so torn, guys. :c

I'd go for Arcanine and Krookodile.

• Thumbs Up 1

Well I'm getting ready to take on Burgh. Riolu decided to evolve into Lucario, which is awesome, so I think I might be ready-ish. Don't have a Pokemon with a type advantage over him, but I'll manage.

Trying to figure out what to evolve Eevee into tho'.

Edited by Pinkamina

So I'm on Area 3 is the Black Tower, I this is so tedious I just want to fight Benga :C

Also I might be able to get White 2 for £10

I have a spare copy of SM64DS and can get Mario Party DS from eBay for £9

Trade it into Gamestation and abuse their £1 deal

EDIT: Nevermind I think it's over now :C

Edited by Rawrdom

Well I'm getting ready to take on Burgh. Riolu decided to evolve into Lucario, which is awesome, so I think I might be ready-ish. Don't have a Pokemon with a type advantage over him, but I'll manage.

Trying to figure out what to evolve Eevee into tho'.

I evolved it into Vaporeon.... And it's sooooooo CUTE!

You guys have fun with your Eevees you caught in the wild, I'll be happy with my Magic Bounce Espeon!

...but fiiiiiiiiirst, I must fight Benga.

But first, I must get my folks up to 80+.

A long ways to go...

You guys have fun with your Eevees you caught in the wild, I'll be happy with my Magic Bounce Espeon!

...but fiiiiiiiiirst, I must fight Benga.

But first, I must get my folks up to 80+.

A long ways to go...

If you're on Black 2 just train them up in the Black Tower, you have to go through 10 areas anyway so it should get them up a good enough amount

Fuck you gamefreak why can't I get to the moss rock until after the elite four I could get my leafeon in black when there weren't even any fucking eevee but now that I have an eevee I have to trade the little shit to black just to evolve it and I had to change the date just for my spheal too

this displeases me more than necessary

If you're on Black 2 just train them up in the Black Tower, you have to go through 10 areas anyway so it should get them up a good enough amount

Everyone on board my group is at 67, but I've yet to traverse Twist Mountain or Routes 17 and 18.

GUESS THAT'S WHAT I'LL BE DOIN' TONIGHT.

Fuck you gamefreak why can't I get to the moss rock until after the elite four I could get my leafeon in black when there weren't even any fucking eevee but now that I have an eevee I have to trade the little shit to black just to evolve it and I had to change the date just for my spheal too this displeases me more than necessary

Because Game Freak has odd and mysterious ways when it comes to the Eeveeloutions. Like not giving FLAREON FLARE BLITZ.

Edited by Enderwoman
  • Thumbs Up 2

So I made to Driftveil and got Zorua, now I'm just grinding it so it can catch up with the rest of my team. Really love this game despite how easy the Gym Leadres have been so far.

I'm also really liking the rival. Upon first seeing the artwork, I thought he was going to be more simular to Blue or Silver and act like an asshole. But instead, he's someone you can really feel sorry for. His little sister's Purrloin was stolen by Team Plasma long ago and was helpless to do anything. I'm probably in a minority here, but this is proably the best rival since Silver in Gen 2. Looking foward to how he'll develop as the story progresses.

Team:

Zorua: 29

Serpiour: 36

Samurott: 36

Lucario: 37

Charizard: 36

Ampharos: 38