Awoo.

Pokemon Black & White 2 [DS]

PSI Wind

I'm thinking of hacking the Zorua when I get it so it actually has a nickname. :| I can't stand having Pokémon with the default species name; it drives me nuts.

That, and apparently you can't breed until the endgame.

I'm thinking of hacking the Zorua when I get it so it actually has a nickname. :| I can't stand having Pokémon with the default species name; it drives me nuts.

That, and apparently you can't breed until the endgame.

You can't, Route 3 is blocked off until you beat the Elite 4. I'll gladly trade you over a Zorua egg, later, if you like, then you can hatch it and nickname it yourself.

Aw, really? That'd be great if you did! c: I'm still pretty early on, but I just have this dorky pet peeve about names.

Also, audinos are so stupidly cheap in the early game. Double slap, fuuu.

Grinding in the early part of the game is a pain in the ass, you can't get Audino until AFTER Cheren, which sucks.

uDDDA.jpg

GameFreak got bored.

They're making fun of the fact that they block areas for no reason and in stupid ways

• Thumbs Up 3

I have the first three badges. I'm just trying to get my team to level 30 before I take on the next gym. 8| I keep running into Cinccinos, too.

Quick tip for easy money (provided that you can at least leave Nimbasa City); Buy Casteliacones at Castelia Ice Cream for $100, sell to the maniac on route 5 for $2000.

Profit if you buy a pack of 12; 24000 - 1200 = $22800.

• Thumbs Up 1

I just caught a shiny gothita. It's a pretty dull looking shiny, but I'm really excited! First legit shiny capture besides the red gyarados in any Pokémon game. :D

• Thumbs Up 1

So I did a few more bits. Found all the hidden grottos, caught all the dragon pokemon I could, did some item searching in Victory Road, made Brycen-Man commit suicide and evolved up my Porygon to Porygon2!

Argh...I really hate the fact that I have to defeat Benga to get my final member of my team, which is Garchomp.

I'm still at Lv.70 so I've got to train everyone some more, not to mention that I bred an Unfezant with Steel Wing (best move for this Pokemon by the way, it takes out 2 of its 3 weaknesses) and it's underleveled so I have to train that some more.

To be honest, Unfezant sucks...I miss Staraptor.

Edited by KrazyBean

Fuck you gamefreak why can't I get to the moss rock until after the elite four I could get my leafeon in black when there weren't even any fucking eevee but now that I have an eevee I have to trade the little shit to black just to evolve it and I had to change the date just for my spheal too

this displeases me more than necessary

You can't get Glaceon until after the Elite Four either.

To those attempting Pokéstar Studios, I bear great salvation from the Serebii forum!

As you know, your Trainer Card gets a little update every time you complete a specific condition in-game. Most common examples are reaching the Hall of Fame, completing your Pokédex, yadda yadda yadda.

One of the conditions, however, involves completing the PokéStar Studios sidequest: specifically, complete every film the Studio has to offer and get their good endings.

However, there are conditions to unlocking each film instead of just shooting one after another. So, here's the list of all of the film series along with how to unlock 'em.

Scripts with Special Conditions:

Brycen-Man Strikes Back: Enter Hall of Fame and happy ending in the original movie

Full Metal Cop: The box office sales exceed 500 billion

Big Monster: Enter Hall of Fame

Love and Battles: Enter Hall of Fame

The Giant Woman!: Star Rank goes up by one

Everlasting Memories: Star Rank goes up by two

Ghost Eraser: Enter Hall of Fame

Brycen-Man Strikes Back Harder: Have happy endings in all other movies

I'm just missing Full Metal Cop and Brycen-Man Strikes Back Harder. Gotta break that 500 billion!

Also, more and more people will crowd the theatre the more films you complete.

And I've gotta say: holy shit, so many freebies! 8D

Oddly enough, that never happened to me. But then again, the fight was easy and went by quick for me. I KO'd her Zebstrika with one hit from Lucario's Bone Rush while equipped with a Ground Gem.

Oh yeah

Fuck that shit.

Every Generation there is always a new electric-mouse-thing and Elesa's goddamn Emolga are the most annoying of the electro-rodents. Goddamn flying type and parahax.

Ha ha, I just used Trapinch to completely demolish that entire gym. Had a much easier time than I did in Black.

I was exploring Clay Tunnel and found Regigigas, later I found Regirock

I am now battling Regirock and I'm not even getting 1 shake on my Ultra Balls ;3;

EDIT: NEVERMIND A TIMER BALL WORKED

Edited by Rawrdom

Pokéstar Studios

You seem to be fairly into it so could you or for that matter, anyone, tell me what the point of Pokestar Studios is? Is it just a silly side thing like contests and musicals or do you actually get some sort of reward for participating or is it more in depth or something? I did the first movie and found it terribly boring but I'd like to think I'm missing something

also contests were the best please bring them back

You get rare items from fans as your movies make more money, also, you can give your Pokemon unique entrance animations if you use them in a movie and get the strange ending. For instance, act 1 of the giant woman, I used my Pignite and beat Monica's Blitzle instead of letting it win. Due to that, my Pignite now glows when he's sent out, and a star pops up.

So...does Elesa still use her annoying as hell VOLT SPAMMMMMM strategy?

Gonna put this in spoilers just in case people don't want to know.

Yes, All her Pokemon have Volt Switch.

You get rare items from fans as your movies make more money, also, you can give your Pokemon unique entrance animations if you use them in a movie and get the strange ending. For instance, act 1 of the giant woman, I used my Pignite and beat Monica's Blitzle instead of letting it win. Due to that, my Pignite now glows when he's sent out, and a star pops up.

Ah that's actually really cool! Guess I'll give it another shot then.

• Thumbs Up 1