Awoo.

Pokemon Black & White 2 [DS]

PSI Wind

Fuck that shit.

Every Generation there is always a new electric-mouse-thing and Elesa's goddamn Emolga are the most annoying of the electro-rodents. Goddamn flying type and parahax.

It's the new Wooper/Quagsire; "What do you mean it's a water type immune to electricity"

I miss the contests as well, but mainly I miss the ribbons; I LIKED collecting ribbons. (Well, not the daily ones from DPP, but the ones that marked accomplishments.) They do, at least, still allow you to look at ribbons your Pokemon has previously won if you transferred it up, but you don't even get ribbons for the team after the Champion.sad.png The medals are nice, but I liked that the ribbons were kept by the individual Pokemon.

Finished a few days ago and this game is now one of my favourite Pokemon titles. Really enjoyed everything Game Freak packed into the game here, and I'm trying to make us of all it's features this time such as Game Sync and Join Avenue. They get surprisingly addicting.

And now I'm on the mission to catch 'em all. This is going to take a while. :(

I'm having a lot of difficulty with the Kanto gym leader tournament. Anyone have some advice on how to beat them besides having a balanced time

for me Triple battles have been easier due to you being able to us eall your team, that may not be the case with everyone, though

I miss the contests as well, but mainly I miss the ribbons; I LIKED collecting ribbons. (Well, not the daily ones from DPP, but the ones that marked accomplishments.) They do, at least, still allow you to look at ribbons your Pokemon has previously won if you transferred it up, but you don't even get ribbons for the team after the Champion.sad.png The medals are nice, but I liked that the ribbons were kept by the individual Pokemon.

The weird thing is that ribbons are still in use for new things (the recent event Genesect had one of those event ribbons).

I wonder why Nintendo is so adamant against not letting people nickname event legendaries. Cool as it is to have them, I'm one of those picky people who won't use anything that doesn't have a name.

Genesect will just have to chill in the PC forever with N's Zorua.

I wonder why Nintendo is so adamant against not letting people nickname event legendaries. Cool as it is to have them, I'm one of those picky people who won't use anything that doesn't have a name.

Genesect will just have to chill in the PC forever with N's Zorua.

You know, you can hack it

I just caught a shiny gothita. It's a pretty dull looking shiny, but I'm really excited! First legit shiny capture besides the red gyarados in any Pokémon game. biggrin.png

Lucky bastard :D

So, do the Eeveelutions learn their moves faster this time around? I hated that in previous games it takes them FOREVER to learn a good move.

Still thinkng what will be my main fire type, Flareon, Growlith, Darumaka, or Magby......hmm...tough choices...

So, do the Eeveelutions learn their moves faster this time around? I hated that in previous games it takes them FOREVER to learn a good move.

Still thinkng what will be my main fire type, Flareon, Growlith, Darumaka, or Magby......hmm...tough choices...

Personally I would pick Growlithe just because Arcanine is a badass.

I would talk about how well each of them are but it requires me to go by a competitive stand point which everyone seems to hate, especially since Flareon is considered the worst Eeveelution in the game due to the lack of good physical fire move.

In case anyone's interested

In the latest Iwata Asks, Mr. Iwata sits down with the creative minds behind Pokémon Black Version 2 and Pokémon White Version 2. See what they had to say!

579056_398810313524299_651085708_n.jpg

http://iwataasks.nin...ack2-white2/0/0

Things I've gotten so far: N and Ghetsis' story was purposely left unfinished

The reason it's on DS is so you see what's happened over the 2 years, rather than a leap in hardware

The Key system was meant to be in the Originals, but they ran out of Dev time

Pokestar studios is to make "anything" possible, such as a space or romance fantasy

Edited by Rawrdom
  • Thumbs Up 6

I picked Magby since I wanted to use a Magmortar for a long time.

I really wanted to pick Growlithe but EVERYONE wants an Arcanine in their team (I can see why they do) so I wanted something different.

Arcanine is pretty much stronger than Magmortar in most stats (it has better HP, Attack, Defence and Speed. Magmortar has better Sp. Attack and Sp. Defence), and you also don't need to trade Growlithe in to evolve it.

Arcanine can potentially be a Physical or Mixed Attacker, Magmortar can only be a Sp. Attacker, Darmanitan is a Physical killer but it's Defences SUCKS, Flareon has very high Attack and Sp. Defence but it's pretty hard being a physical Fire type (the only physical Fire type moves I know of are Fire Fang and Flare Blitz).

So yeah, according to all this info...go with Growlithe.

Edited by KrazyBean
  • Thumbs Up 2

Got the Dream Radar for the 3DS yesterday, and Therian Forme Tornadus along with it!

Sucks that you can't change the natures, so either you're lucky with the Legendaries, or really unlucky. Tornadus is in the middle with Quirky, so it's all good for me.

Also, hello Prankster Riolu! Wouldn't mind evolving that into a Justified Lucario...

N1yEz.gif

Subliminal Content in Pokemon?

Page 69 on the SSMB.

I swear someone made a "Put your Onix in my Cloyster" joke here before in the statuses.............The prophecy is complete?

N1yEz.gif

Subliminal Content in Pokemon?

Page 69 on the SSMB.

...But this is from Hg/Ss so its rather old. lol