Awoo.

Pokemon Black & White 2 [DS]

PSI Wind

Protip: Never go to Celebration Station with a DS in your pocket.

At least you won't do the same mistake twice I HOPE.

Anyway, do you still get the Dome Fossil in B/W2 through Twist Mountain like in White/Black 1? Kabuto is kind of one of my main Pokémon in ever, and I want to know if I can keep him on my team.

Anyway, do you still get the Dome Fossil in B/W2 through Twist Mountain like in White/Black 1? Kabuto is kind of one of my main Pokémon in ever, and I want to know if I can keep him on my team.

Yeah, however Twist Mountain and the Fossil Restoration is Post Game so you have to beat the Elite 4 before you can get to either of them

• Thumbs Up 1

At least you won't do the same mistake twice I HOPE.

It wouldn't be so bad if this wasn't the second Ds that I lost. *walks away in shame*

It wouldn't be so bad if this wasn't the second Ds that I lost. *walks away in shame*

You lost your DS twice?

fuck man get a freaking GPS on that thing.

Yeah, however Twist Mountain and the Fossil Restoration is Post Game so you have to beat the Elite 4 before you can get to either of them

FFFFF

oh well, I guess I can find a replacement.

So yeah apparently there are Braviarys in the desert.

Only one every Monday at level 25, White 2 it's a great catch for the point that you're at the game

Black 2 gets Mandibuzz every Thursday

And not just any kind of Braviarys or Mandibuzzes at that! Both big birds got their Dream World ability up for grabs.

I wouldn't exactly say Weak Armour would be the best choice on Mandibuzz unless you plan on spamming Defense EVs to make up for the loss of Defense, but Defiant on Braviary makes him extremely freaking powerful. My Braviary definitely saved my ass on more than one occasion because of his ability and powerful moveset.

Braviary gets his Defence lowered by the enemy? Attack goes up two stages. Scary Faced into lower Speed? Attack goes up two stages. Someone switches in a Pokémon with Intimidate? Attack is lowered by one stage, but goes up by two, so you're still ensured with extra power. Pair that with STAB moves like Thrash and Brave Bird, and you got a guaranteed winning machine right there.

So, all my team on White 2 is traded over from other games (as Eggs) and whenever they've been so terrible I've traded them over to Black 2 and taught them TM moves, so eariler in the game when my seel was being a worthless sack of shit, I traded him over to Black 2 and taught him Ice Beam, Surf and Waterfall, due to this game removing, "You need badges to use HMs", this gave me early access to places.

My Level 39-40 team took down a trainer with level 53 Pokémon, the best part? I knocked them out in one hit each time.

• Thumbs Up 1

So they took out needing Badges to use HMs huh? Interesting, I'm among the people that would rather they did away with the HM system completely and just had them as extra abilities or something... Though its a start they at least looked at the HM system.

• Thumbs Up 3

Nearly done every notable thing except catch Regigigas. Mainly because I don't know anyone with White 2 so I can't get Regice to make Regigigas become fight-able.

So they took out needing Badges to use HMs huh? Interesting, I'm among the people that would rather they did away with the HM system completely and just had them as extra abilities or something... Though its a start they at least looked at the HM system.

On BW1 you didn't even need any HMs unless you wanted to go exploring the post-E4 areas.

Well, I believe near the start of the Game you need to use cut in the Dreamyard, apart from that, though.

The only HM you need for VR is strength and even then you only need to use it once or twice.

Which version is this? BW2 have differnt VRs on each game, I remember using Surf and Waterfall in Black 2 and I'm only on the 8th Gym in White 2

Well, I believe near the start of the Game you need to use cut in the Dreamyard, apart from that, though.

I think that's supposed to be like an HM tutorial. Seriously, going through B2 and getting all the way to Victory Road before I'm told to use an HM sucks.

Actually, in saying that I've just remembered you have to use surf in the Seaside Cave. I tend to disregard surf because someone on my team always has it. But still. I don't know why they went back to forcing HM moves after BW1 made a point to end it. At least it's not like Flash, Defog and Rock Smash from the first four Gens.

Which version is this? BW2 have differnt VRs on each game, I remember using Surf and Waterfall in Black 2 and I'm only on the 8th Gym in White 2

From what I've read, the layout of VR is different between the versions.

You had to use Cut to go to the inner Dreamyard, near Nacrene City, to find Munna, but I think that's the only place you need to use HMs in B1/W1 to get through.

So, how about we all take a minute to play... with our special parts? <3

...hey, don't look at me like that, guys (though I don't blame you)! I'm talking about the Special Parts of the Pokémon Dream Radar! Get your mind of the gutter and listen the hell up!

Pokémon_Dream_Radar_logo_EN.png

INTERNATIONAL SPECIAL PARTS A, B, AND C CODES

What are they, exactly? Well, Special Parts A through C are additional extensions found in-game... in-app... IN-DREAM RADAR. THERE.

3 of 8 additional extensions, each one of them provide one Pokémon each. Part A offers you Beldum with Light Metal (halving his weight), Part B offers you Slowpoke with Regenerator (33% health regained just by SWITCHING HIM OUT), and Part C offers you Hoothoot with Tinted Lens (Not very effective hits give twice as much damage against others).

While the 5 remaining extensions are simply obtained by inserting a GenIV game into your 3DS (and gaining Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Luigi, or Ho-oh depending on which DS cartridge you've inserted), the Special Parts are activated by a code.

As Dream Radar was released alongside BW2 in each respective region, no one knew what the codes were. Japan's codes were known for a while, and people have figured that Nintendo would've given them away a month after release in North America and Europe, just as Japanese gamers got their codes starting 2 weeks from the Dream Radar's release.

Sadly, that isn't the case, and people are still trying to figure what these codes are.

At least, until today.

ALO-015 over at the Serebii Forum (who just joined the site today) half-figured out the codes. I say half since he got two of the commands reversed on each of 'em save C, where he left an "either or". One of the options he gave C worked, but A and B were still unusable. Fortunately, I figured that he must've gotten mixed up on those too. I gave the commands involving the R and L buttons the ol' Switcheroo and it works just fine!

And the best part? You can re-enter the codes and go for more of these for as many times as you like, unlike the extensions involving the Legendaries.

SO, THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE. AND YOU'RE WELCOME.

HERE ARE DEM SEXY CODES.

Special Part A - Beldum w/Light Metal Dream World Ability

Up, Right, Down, Left, X, R, L!

Special Part B - Slowpoke w/Regenerator Dream World Ability

Up, Down, Right, Left, Y, R, L!

Special Part C - Hoothoot w/Tinted Lens Dream World Ability

R, L, Y, X, Left, Right, Y, X!

Just enter them in the Start Search/Development Lab/Play Coins/Leave Research Lab menu screen, then start your searching!

Have fun!

EDIT: According to the report just now released on Serebii.net, the codes should work in Europe. International, yay!

• Thumbs Up 1

I took the liberty of bringing over a couple of dream team favorites of mine from White to White 2 now that I have more than one DS in the household. I've got a Level 49 Gliscor, Level 49 Weavile, Level 48 Absol and a Level 49 Milotic on cue. I haven't even gotten around to finishing up the second gym yet so it'll be some ways to go until I can use them, but I'd like to be properly prepared with a team I know I'll pull through with. I might go back and pick up Misdreavus since it's my favorite but the postgame hasn't been engaging enough in the original for me to locate Abundant Shrine.

Other than that my team currently consists of a Level 17 Servine, Level 17 Riolu, Level 11 Growlithe, Level 10 Venipede, Level 15 Genesect and a Level 10 Mareep. The start of the game is really fast for me, I don't feel like I'm getting enough time to level up naturally. Although that might just be me being rusty when it comes to Pokemon as of recent.

• Thumbs Up 1

Should I start grinding my Ralts now or should I do so much later? Here are their ideal movesets, they're still at Level 1:

Rylie - Gardevoir

Psychic

Lucky Chant

Thunderbolt

Shadow Ball

Ryder - Gallade

Drain Punch

Psycho Cut

Swords Dance

Close Combat

Edited by Lennox

Should I start grinding my Ralts now or should I do so much later? Here are their ideal movesets, they're still at Level 1:

Rylie - Gardevoir

Psychic

Lucky Chant

Thunderbolt

Shadow Ball

Gallade - Gardevoir

Drain Punch

Psycho Cut

Swords Dance

Close Combat

So is the latter a Gardevoir or Gallade? I'm confused.

So is the latter a Gardevoir or Gallade? I'm confused.

Fixed.

Also, I have a team composed of Emboar-Serperior-Oshawott-Luxray--Lucario-Zoroark-Garchomp.

Is there anything I need?

Edited by Lennox

I took the liberty of bringing over a couple of dream team favorites of mine from White to White 2 now that I have more than one DS in the household. I've got a Level 49 Gliscor, Level 49 Weavile, Level 48 Absol and a Level 49 Milotic on cue. I haven't even gotten around to finishing up the second gym yet so it'll be some ways to go until I can use them, but I'd like to be properly prepared with a team I know I'll pull through with.

If you don't mind me saying so, you can start using them right after

The 7th gym

That should be the perfect time to start using those team members.

So, I basically owned the 7th gym with an under-leveled Vaporeon and an Arcanine.

Granted, said Vaporeon has demon stats and Wish, but. Fun times all around.