Awoo.

Spongebob SquarePants 2

Autosaver

^Pretty much that.

It's like I said before, Spongebob is still pretty much Nick's only marketable cartoon show nowadays. Most of the other shows Nick currently has hasn't been able to touch or mimic Spongebob's success. Whether this movie will be the finale of the series (which I doubt) they'll milk it for all it's worth until some new cartoon (maybe like the upcoming TMNT show or something) will take it's place.

Yep, SpongeBob is Nickelodeon's top dog.

Like think of it as Nickelodeon's Call of Duty.

Think of it as Nickelodeon's Scooby-Doo.

Think of it as Nickelodeon's The Simpsons.

Think of it as Nickelodeon's Madden & FIFA Soccer.

Think of it as Nickelodeon's Pokemon.

Think of it as Nickelodeon's SUPER ULTIMATE STREET FIGHTER 4 ARCADE EDITION.

OR DO I DARE SAY IT THINK OF IT AS:

Nickelodeon's Sonic the Hedgehog *performs z-snap* Yep I went there. >=)

You're not actually serious right?

I never see anything from Scooby-Doo around here.

There's been at least one mediocre direct-to-video movie made every year since 1998 and three series revivals in the past decade, not to mention the other thousand spin-offs and movies made in the forty years the series has been around.

• Thumbs Up 5

There's been at least one mediocre direct-to-video movie made every year since 1998 and three series revivals in the past decade, not to mention the other thousand spin-offs and movies made in the forty years the series has been around.

Still? I remember still getting movies back in 2002, but wow.

Oh look! Here's the Scooby-Doo direct-to-video movie that I saw advertised on Nick yesterday!

http://www.amazon.co...r/dp/B006GQQL50

So yeah, Scooby-Doo is milked. It is milked to the point that we don't care, to the point that we don't even know if Scooby franchise is alive or not.

EDIT: Look at the customer reviews LOL. Musical numbers on Scooby-Doo. See what I mean?

Edited by Ming Ming Love

If Scooby Doo was a body part it would be a titty!biggrin.png

Land Before Time, that's another pretty milked series.

Is Fairly Odd Parents still showing on Nick?huh.png

Edited by BW199148

Yes, and they even made a live action movie. I only caught like two minutes and wanted to kill myself. Why, Nick, WHY?

Edited by Jay Rockman

Yeah, they even made a live action version of

Yes, and they even made a live action movie. I only caught like two minutes and wanted to kill myself. Why, Nick, WHY?

Are they still making new episodes? huh.png

I am just asking because next to Spongebob its probably one of Nick's must milked cartoon franchises.

Hey! I love The Fairly Odd Parents! >.>

I <3 Cosmo!

The live action movie was okay...it was interesting but it wasn't out of this world.

Anyway FOP isn't getting milked as much as SpongeBob. They rarely show new episodes. But yes, FOP is probably 2nd to Nick's top current cartoon franchises.

One thing though, FOP was supposed to end with The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron with Jimmy Timmy Power Hour 3 (The last Nick movie crossover) and it did end there for Fairly Odd Parents (hence why there were no new episodes that time for over a year). But the fans in the FOP Official Forums wanted the series back SO bad (I was one of the fans teehee), Nick heard the fans and revived the series.

Bring back Rocko, damnit!

Never going to happen and I doubt it would be same even if did, re-runs would be nice. A classic Nick channel would be awesome. smile.png

Bring back Hey Arnold, damnit!

Fix'd, as I wanna see that series actually finish up it's story. (The last two eps set up for a second movie and conclusion for the series, but was cancelled before production could begin.)

Honorable mention: Invader Zim.

• Thumbs Up 5

I like Butch Hartman's work, well almost all of them...he created Fairly Odd Parents and Danny Phantom and helped out with The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron.

What I don't like from him is that new show of his, TUFF Puppy. It's like Fairly Odd Parents without the funny. No likable characters.

• Thumbs Up 1

I am the only one who found that show overrated? huh.png

Agreed. I was never in to Invader Zim. Don't like the series, but if people talk about it a lot then they must be seeing something in the series I'm not seeing. So it's my loss.

• Thumbs Up 3

I hated Invader Zim. It looked fancy. but there was really nothing special about it.

Oh, and my sister just told me that one of the nick channels plays Rocko repeats.

Invader Zim had great well written jokes, which made me laugh harder than any other cartoon, even to this day, good scenarios, and writing, and the art really blew me away as it used effects that I'd never seen before at that time that are pretty commonplace in animation these days. I actually preferred it over FOP, which annoyed me in ways.. (Some aspects of the art style, how there would be a music cue everytime a character moved, which I found kinda cheesy, ect.) It also annoyed me how both shows came out at the exact same time, but the one I liked more was cancelled after 2 seasons, and the other which I liked less got to go on almost as long as Spongebob, so excuse my mild bias. ._.

Edited by Inferno

Aye, me fry cook is makin' good money. Why stop the lad, he's doin' fine! I'll be at the theatre day one. Probably on the screen. Neptune knows I ain't gonna pay those ticket prices.

I'm surprised you are not attempting to steal your fry cook's money.

• Thumbs Up 5