Awoo.

Which Sonic character would be a bad idea for president?

Yoko/葉子

Since its election year here in the US and all the stuff on the news tends to be bad, which character do you think would be comically or seriously, a bad idea? (Just forget the species and age requirements )

Personally, I think Mephiles would be the worst possible choice. (Mephiles Phase 2 plays in the background)

For comical bad ideas, I'd go for Eggman/Robotnik (thinks back to Sonic X)

Porfessor Pickle, he'd be hilarious. Though.. the reason I'd say bad, is mainly because his most likely first line of duty would be getting decent sandwhiches dispatched everywhere.

Edited by Rabid-Noodles
  • Thumbs Up 2

Eggman of course! If he had that kind of power, he'd quickly establish the Eggman Empire with him heading it as Emperor. And he'd likely give robots and scientists under him higher social status than citizens and anthropes, formulating a nightmarish technocratical dictatorship. Not to mention if Sonic CD's bad future's show anything, a world under Eggman's thumb mutilated to reflect his tastes would be terrible indeed.

• Thumbs Up 1

All of them except maybe Tails.

Sonic is too quick and irrational,

Eggman is evil,

Knuckles is gullible and aggressive

Amy is insane

Shadow is apathetic

Rouge is a thief

Big is an idiot

Cream is too naive

The Chaotix are too chaotic

Omega is too destructive

Silver would cause a time paradox

Blaze would cause a time space dimensional paradox

Tails, though, he's a smart, responsible fellow who could handle the job if he wasn't eight.

• Thumbs Up 4

Eggman of course! If he had that kind of power, he'd quickly establish the Eggman Empire with him heading it as Emperor. And he'd likely give robots and scientists under him higher social status than citizens and anthropes, formulating a nightmarish technocratical dictatorship. Not to mention if Sonic CD's bad future's show anything, a world under Eggman's thumb mutilated to reflect his tastes would be terrible indeed.

Pfft, Eggman for 2012 he'll lead our society to a road worth getting to.

• Thumbs Up 1

Eggman. Because then "I am the Eggman" would be the national anthem. Wait a minute, what am I saying? That would be awesome!

• Thumbs Up 3