Awoo.

[COLLAB] Sonic's 21st Anniversary Art Collaboration

DJ FLiGHTS

So....how exactly are we going to interact with our teammate? Do we just send WIPs back and forth between eachother?

So....how exactly are we going to interact with our teammate? Do we just send WIPs back and forth between eachother?

S'what me and Rabid-Noodles are doing!

My goodness, y'all quick. Anyway, secondary list is up. Same rules apply, so pick ONE character, and await a teammate.

Pick one, bronik. :]

in addition to Debug's question, I noticed that we are not to show off our images until after the complied picture is released in the end.

Does that mean we also shouldn't show our work in this particular thread, just to show progress and what-not?

EDIT:

I want to thank everyone for bending the rules a tad for me and my Bro. I'll put out an image that makes it worth your support!

Edited by Sega DogTagz

in addition to Debug's question, I noticed that we are not to show off our images until after the complied picture is released in the end.

Does that mean we also shouldn't show our work in this particular thread, just to show progress and what-not?

Probably a bit of a silly question, so apologies -

You mentioned the dimensions of the images needing to be a 1000 x 1000 pixel picture. Is this for each individual character, or for both the Modern and the Classic versions together?

Probably a bit of a silly question, so apologies -

You mentioned the dimensions of the images needing to be a 1000 x 1000 pixel picture. Is this for each individual character, or for both the Modern and the Classic versions together?

1000x1000 is for individual characters. If they're intertwined into the same pic, I guess I'll bump the size to 1500x1500.

Wait...did I miss something? Are the characters supposed to interact with each other??

It's up to the individual teams. Do what you feel is best. (Unless it's from the secondary group. Then it's sorta needed.)

Is there anyone left to draw? I'm not committing to anything, just want to be open to new things.

shouldn't you ask a MOD about Pinning this Topic?

I can probably get on that soon.

Is there anyone left to draw? I'm not committing to anything, just want to be open to new things.

All that's left is what's in the secondary list on the first post.

Sounds interesting!

There's any space left?

BTW, i drawed a Vector 21st Anniversary on January 13th

vector_21st_anniversary_by_galoiran-d4m831w.png

I stink like trash at editing stuff, but I'll take Orbot/Cubot if that's okay.

Sounds interesting!

There's any space left?

Yes, check the second list in the original post. 10 left, I believe.

Edited by Silva Rymes

Just a question, what style are these drawings to be in?

Your own style, I would presume

Alright, folks. We got 9 slots left open, and plenty of potential teammates. Pick out from what's left so that we can see everyone in the final presentation!

You guys wanna hear a funny story? No? Well, I'm gonna tell you anyway. I was on the verge of freaking out when I thought the due date for the submissions was March 15. Well, I reread the first post, ang a sigh of relief went through me as I read they were due June 15! ^^'

You guys wanna hear a funny story? No? Well, I'm gonna tell you anyway. I was on the verge of freaking out when I thought the due date for the submissions was March 15. Well, I reread the first post, ang a sigh of relief went through me as I read they were due June 15! ^^'

we technically have to have the final piece finished by June 15th, however we need to finish our individual pieces within 3 weeks otherwise our selection goes back up on the list for someone else to tackle.

we technically have to have the final piece finished by June 15th, however we need to finish our individual pieces within 3 weeks otherwise our selection goes back up on the list for someone else to tackle.

3 weeks from when exactly?