Awoo.

[COLLAB] Sonic's 21st Anniversary Art Collaboration

DJ FLiGHTS

Just a little update, I've chosen my duo to help get the backing of this whole thing done. Things are a bit behind for reasons (you know who you are), but I'm not delaying the rest any longer. Hopefully the pieces will fall into place and I won't have to end up redoing anything. Time keeps on slipping, slipping, slipping... into the futurrrrrre~

SILVA i've finished Metal Sonic, it turns out i had to start it from scratch due to a corrupt PSD file for fuck sake.

so there's no shading/highlighting/Sonic Adventure colouring style since i'm pressed for time on various other projects too, so it looks like shit but it'll have to do

you got an e-mail or some shit i can e-mail this to? its a big picture...

Blaze & Honey will be joining the list shortly, after i whack some colour onto them.

:Edit: Cola, get modern finished now, you have the main character for this piece and it won't be complete without him.

Edited by Peacock

SILVA i've finished Metal Sonic, it turns out i had to start it from scratch due to a corrupt PSD file for fuck sake.

so there's no shading/highlighting/Sonic Adventure colouring style since i'm pressed for time on various other projects too, so it looks like shit but it'll have to do

you got an e-mail or some shit i can e-mail this to? its a big picture...

Blaze & Honey will be joining the list shortly, after i whack some colour onto them.

:Edit: Cola, get modern finished now, you have the main character for this piece and it won't be complete without him.

Heh, thanks for going through all the trouble. I felt I could count of ya. You can email me at c2silvarymes[at]gmail[dot]com.

Keep being awesome.

Edited by Silva Rymes
  • Thumbs Up 1

:EDIT: all done, my, rabid, and voyant's pieces are done and dusted

Edited by Super Soniko

• 3 weeks later...

I was wondering what happened with this and am a bit surprised to see it still not come together, especially since I did my bit pretty much straight from the off and we've had ages to do the pictures.

yeah when can we see the entire thing? Sonic's birthday passed a while ago

There's been quite a few delays with some characters being dropped, and quickly picked up again by a very generous artist. So as they are getting the remaining few done (like 3), I'm getting all the pieces situated into place. (THERE IS A LOT, WHO'D A THUNK?) I pray these last few can come in this week, but before then, our background artist will be well underway with what they need to get done. It's late again this year, but we're definitely getting a larger turn-out. Trust me, it's a biggy. :]

Sssshhhhh... only delayed teasers now.

screenshot948.png

Things are arranged quite differently now, but I figured I owed ya something.

Edited by Silva Rymes
  • Thumbs Up 8

My bad. xD I'll have all mine in this week. Including Amy which I didn't know I was doing until now, but it'll be in. xD

Hey, just here to say I'm sorry for not being able to do Gamma. I'm amidst moving houses and my old place (which I'm moving back to) still has no internet.

you need to remove Metal's spark from his finger since he's not on the ground in this image.

You can have Gamma if you want, means I can spend more time on Amy~

I've only done the sketch for Gamma, I'm sure you could do better. ;D

Edited by Rabid-Noodles

You can have Gamma if you want, means I can spend more time on Amy~

I've only done the sketch for Gamma, I'm sure you could do better. ;D

Aaaaand added.

• 2 weeks later...

so, uhhh whats the status on this thing? Did I miss something or are we still in a holding pattern?

• 2 weeks later...

this is well overdue seriously, who's left?

Modern Charmy. Venice is supposedly doing that. Edited by Rainbow Ring

• 3 weeks later...

(I wonder how many people will click on this bump and become disappointed that its not a "project completed" message /troll*)

Uhh.... Just throwing this out there, but I have a pic of modern Charmy that I could fix up in about 2 mins. Its not new, but it would put a cap on this thing and allow us all to see the end result.

If Venice doesn't mind or if he hasn't had a chance to start yet, I could mock up my Charmy for this.

Edited by Sega DogTagz

Well gee, if I knew I had this much time I wouldn't have dropped Sonic.

Bria got it though, so an infinitely better job was done, which is good.

• Thumbs Up 1