Awoo.

[COLLAB] Sonic's 21st Anniversary Art Collaboration

DJ FLiGHTS

I am sorry to bug you about this but,

When do second choice characters open?

and if i can pick now i want Rouge please.

Again sorry for bugging you i just enjoyed my last one so much i want to do another.

Heh, loads of people have been getting extensions (which isn't a bad thing!), so Ima hold off on that until peeps finish up. I have all of two actual submissions, so let's give it a while (3-4 days). They've been working hard, and I'd hate to penalize them for that. :]

I'll let everyone know if and when, especially with the whole Eggbot/bro/pawn thing that just happened. Gotta reorganize some things.

(I might have to pull names out of a hat at this point to see who gets what with all these reserves.)

P.S. Technically, only those whose whole team have finished can pick another one, anyway. So there's that, sowwy.

Edited by Silva Rymes

Ah, I see

I will wait until my partner is done and see if its still open

Thanks for the heads up

I'm practically done with Classic Eggy! Just a few finishing touches and I'll get him sent off to you and Azu. :D

Hey I was thinking while doodling, I think we missed a guy that could be included in this pic, and I'd personally love to see. Though he's not from the sonic franchise, Nights has made several cameos, and he has a classic and modern design too, he could fit the collage pretty well, and that in turn would give 2 more slots

What do you think of the idea Silva? =o

BTW Vector's chains are KILLING me Dx

Edited by Venice

Hey I was thinking while doodling, I think we missed a guy that could be included in this pic, and I'd personally love to see. Though he's not from the sonic franchise, Nights has made several cameos, and he has a classic and modern design too, he could fit the collage pretty well, and that in turn would give 2 more slots

What do you think of the idea Silva? =o

BTW Vector's chains are KILLING me Dx

As a reward for getting EVERY character done, I will allow suggestions for consideration. But that's only and when that happens! :D

As a reward for getting EVERY character done, I will allow suggestions for consideration. But that's only and when that happens! biggrin.png

Fair enough, I'll remember you when that happens. Cuz that better happen guys >:C

I've done with Classic Sonic, just waiting on Cola now to do Modern *stares at Cola*

The EggGunner? Those humanoid silver robots from the intro?

Gah, I wanna draw that! If I finish up Motobug quickly, can I take that one? Pretty please? *bats eyelids*

Silvia are you gonna do like last year and show us a small preview of what is done?

Edited by redhellc

The EggGunner? Those humanoid silver robots from the intro?

Gah, I wanna draw that! If I finish up Motobug quickly, can I take that one? Pretty please? *bats eyelids*

We'll see~

I'm making a reserve list, but everyone please don't spam requests, because it's all written in my head. :V

Silvia are you gonna do like last year and show us a small preview of what is done?

Sure, why not.

Edited by Silva Rymes
  • Thumbs Up 1

I'm practically done with Classic Eggy! Just a few finishing touches and I'll get him sent off to you and Azu. biggrin.png

Yeppers. I like how it looks. =)

I haven't had the chance to start mine yet, with all this schoolwork (and other developments) on my schedule, but I'll try to do it this week.

I asked Silva for another day, but I think I might just need until the end of the week.

God damn legs.

I guess it'll have to wait a week more for many here xD

I think I'll finish mine today though, only missing the chains and the shoes c:

OOH

OOH

My name is crossed out, does it mean I'm free to choose a new character? 'cause I'm trying to decide between Gamma or Mod. Crabmeat, hmm.

Just noticed my name is down for Bark - does that mean I'm definitely allowed to draw him?

Even though I have your piece, that's actually a mistake, but I'm taking the word of Venice that your team's complete work will be done very very soon.

Eh, go ahead. *wink* Just make sure to pester Chris to get the show on the road. He's got some shenanigans or something planned.

OOH

OOH

My name is crossed out, does it mean I'm free to choose a new character? 'cause I'm trying to decide between Gamma or Mod. Crabmeat, hmm.

Yus. Just let me know soon. :]

Edited by Silva Rymes

Only the chains highlights missing! Seriously, WTF was the problem with whoever redesigned vector? I HATE those dang chains Dx. I never thought they would be so hard to do.

Just in case you happen to miss it Silva, I've sent you off a message with my finished part of the collab now.

So I believe that that's me and my partner (Debug Ring) off the hook for the Bean and Jet team.

Just a reminder, for those who haven't checked-in, for the Art Collab please let me know (if you haven't done so yet) the status of your pieces, as it's past the first deadline. :]

I've already drawn up my piece.... I just have a few more details I want to throw into the coloring stage before I message it off.

I'll finish it up the next time I get a chance to sit in front of my computer.

Silva, I'm really sorry to mess you around, but could I possibly drop Bark?

As much as I would like to draw him, I've got far too much on my plate in real life right now, and I don't want to let you down. Maybe Venice can take my place once he finishes our awesome Vector collab. :)