Awoo.

[COLLAB] Sonic's 21st Anniversary Art Collaboration

DJ FLiGHTS

Silva, I'm really sorry to mess you around, but could I possibly drop Bark?

As much as I would like to draw him, I've got far too much on my plate in real life right now, and I don't want to let you down. Maybe Venice can take my place once he finishes our awesome Vector collab. smile.png

Then I'd like to pick him, I reaaaally love bears xD

BTW I finished mine, I'll PM it to Silva right now c:

I'd be glad to see you take him over :) I would love to draw him, of course, but I couldn't guarantee I'd be done in time, so I'd rather not let anyone down.

Heeey

Guess who can draw again? >:0

As my first order of business I demand to draw a certain Rouge the Bat. >:l

...please? ;.;

Edited by Mimi

Alright, alright, I've caught up a bit.

Katzii and Venice, I've adjusted things.

Alright Mimi, you can have her. I know that you've been waiting to draw something for long awhile, and now that you can, who am I to get in the way. Debug Ring, I hope you don't mind, even though you've been waiting for this one. ;__;

Edited by Silva Rymes

Thanks, Silva. Again, I apologise for messing you around, but if there's anyone I'm happy to hand Bark over to, it's Venice. He did an awesome job with Modern Vector, so I've got every faith he can do just as well with Bark.

All done with my piece. I'll send it over now.

You guys all seem so excited about your entries, I can't wait to see the end result. There's never a time machine around when you really need it.....

EDIT:

Uhhh.....

I cant seem to cram an attachment onto a PM.... Do I send Silva a link to it or what?

Edited by Sega DogTagz

All done with my piece. I'll send it over now.

You guys all seem so excited about your entries, I can't wait to see the end result. There's never a time machine around when you really need it.....

EDIT:

Uhhh.....

I cant seem to cram an attachment onto a PM.... Do I send Silva a link to it or what?

upload it to a hosting site like photobucket and PM him the link =]

• Thumbs Up 1

Thanks, Silva. Again, I apologise for messing you around, but if there's anyone I'm happy to hand Bark over to, it's Venice. He did an awesome job with Modern Vector, so I've got every faith he can do just as well with Bark.

Ohohoho no lol. I am NOT drawing in that style again for a long time xD

Buuut I'll do him in my own style, which I think is what this collab was all about

So updated with new... um, things. I made available characters left red, added a yellow* asterisk to finished members, and crossed out more finished teams.

I think the next step will be to send out the hounds. Get working teams! (And those who seem to have poofed.)

Edited by Silva Rymes

With Classic Charmy done, should I do another? Hmm...

If anyone wants or needs a partner for your own team drawing, I'd be happy to take the role. I don't mind who I end up drawing.

:< Am I not allowed to have Gamma?

I'm SO sorry, I missed that. I've added ya, bro.

When's the second deadline?

I'll make it April 21th, just to simplify things.

Now, what to do with the unresponsive others? Should I toss their characters back up into the air, or give 'em more time? I ask this, because we can end up having none of them submit since they are unaware or otherwise. Maybe I need some big red text to make my point...

PLEASE PM ME TO KEEP YOUR SPOT, OR BRING A THOUSAND EGGMANS UPON YOUR HEAD.

(Unless you still don't have a teammate.)

I mean... if that's okay with you...

Edited by Silva Rymes

Hey Silva I'll be done in the next day or so instead of tomorrow. I had to bring my Mom to the urgent care today so I didn't really get to finish it like I planned. Hope that's okay.

Otherwise give mine away if more people need them, I'd hate to be holding things up.

Hey Silva I'll be done in the next day or so instead of tomorrow. I had to bring my Mom to the urgent care today so I didn't really get to finish it like I planned. Hope that's okay.

Otherwise give mine away if more people need them, I'd hate to be holding things up.

It's okay. If you're gonna be done soon, no sense in having taken one step forward to just take two steps back. And I know ya got a thousand pounds sitting on your back. Up, down, all around, I don't, but you do, know quite what to do to get through...

Basically, there's no hold up is what I'm getting at.

Hey,

it's ok about Rouge

i would like another crack at one and maybe do better

if i can can i have M.Crabmeat?

Hey,

it's ok about Rouge

i would like another crack at one and maybe do better

if i can can i have M.Crabmeat?

My piece has been done for a while now, but my internet connection wouldn't let me anywhere near Upload Land. If I was able to get online at all, it was only with dial-up speeds (I have high-speed cable). But it's fixed now, and I've sent my piece to you Silva.

Also, I should tell you that my scanner and tablet aren't working; I had to use a third-rate scanner, and finish the pic with the mouse. I did the best I could with what I had, but it may not be up to quality with what I'm used to doing. That said, I hope you like it. ^-^;

Hey

i have just finished and decided the pose for m.crabmeat

just need to finish up (by which i mean start) the final copy and colour him

should be soon

SO I HAD THE COLLAB PIECE READY TO SEND TO SILVA AND I GET THE BSoD AND MY LAPTOP WONT BOOT

ISN'T IT GREAT?

Cola has it, unless he deleted it. I'm working on fixing my laptop now to get all my files back

Hey

are bomb and heavy from the cartoons?

i own all of them but haven't watched all of them yet

but i was surprised to see that orbot and cubot weren't paired with scratch and grounder in that case

just curious

oh man, i so want to see a preview of it so far :C dammit hurry up July! hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngh

oh man, i so want to see a preview of it so far :C dammit hurry up July! hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngh

I can do a preview as early as the week I finally have ALL submissions.