Awoo.

[COLLAB] Sonic's 21st Anniversary Art Collaboration

DJ FLiGHTS

Like last year's collab, (If you plan on doing something of the same manner) do we have to make a background to go with our character(s)?

Like last year's collab, (If you plan on doing something of the same manner) do we have to make a background to go with our character(s)?

There will be a massive background for the cast as a whole, not for individual ones.

Sorry to bug ya,

Im eager to see the preview and final peice.

When is it coming again?

C'mon man. I wanna see how all our hard work looks next to each other. ^-^

Sorry to bug ya,

Im eager to see the preview and final peice.

When is it coming again?

I can do a preview as early as the week I finally have ALL submissions.

Edited by Silva Rymes

Finally back from the Con! However, I'm dead tired at the moment but I'll be back to finishing Shadow this week :P

Guys. Guys.

I'd like to make Bark on the Colors 3D app for the 3ds, the problem is it's not out on europe yet. I don't think they'll take much more time now that it's out on US (it usually takes a week) but I may need a bit of time. If it's not out before the 20th I guess I'll have to do it with SAI or something :/

So hey guys, check this out. If you see your name below, you're in CRITICAL danger of losing your spot. I'm pretty much basing this off those who have actually contacted me at some point, and the fact that many of the slots in the secondary list have only been recently filled, so those won't count for now.

C. Tails - The Kid

M. Tails - Avenger_Seraphim

C. Amy - Groosenator032

M. Amy - SockDrawer

M. Charmy - isawbluejays

You have until the end of the week (SATURDAY 11:59 EST) to let me know what's going on. And if any of you have your eye on one of these slots, y'all best get prepared to snatch 'em up!

Remember, this is less about me getting a preview together, and more about having those who can do the character getting a slot.

P.S. Feel free to pester these people on my behalf. That is, if you want that preview pic here faster~

Edited by Silva Rymes

Heh, sorry Silva Rhymes. Mine will be done tonight FOR SURE.

Only problem I'm having with it is making it transparent >.<

Heh, sorry Silva Rhymes. Mine will be done tonight FOR SURE.

Only problem I'm having with it is making it transparent >.<

What are you making it in, if I may ask?

What are you making it in, if I may ask?

I'm using Paintshop Pro, basically a cheaper version ofm photoshop. I've never actually made a drawing transparent before, always had a background.

Ugh, thanks. I guess I have to make a transparent layer and erase everything except the character now. dry.png

One more day until I toss some previously taken characters back up into the air. Prepare yourselves, things might get messy~

Alright, the time is here. I'm throwing up some characters back up for the pickings.

Ch-ch-choooose a character from the ones listed here!

Modern Tails

Classic Amy

Modern Amy

Modern Charmy

And OFFICIALLY starting the TWO WEEKS deadline for ALL in the secondary list. That means DUE APRIL 29TH. SO GET ROLLING!

Also, Bomb & Heavy, and Classic Motobug are still up for grabs from said list. Don't leave 'em hanging!

(If you're finally catching this, and want to keep you're character from the list above, your post must get at least 5 likes BEFORE someone else claims your character.)

Edited by Silva Rymes

I'll take classic Amy, if that's alright with everyone. smile.png

Also, I'm deeply offended by this collab's lack of chao/flicky combo. O:<

Edited by BlazingTales

Heavy & Bomb!! ...Heavy...and...Bomb...?

Hmm...Bomb and Heavy...

Large Weight & Explosive...

...I think I'll take Heavy and Bomb. *nod*

And OFFICIALLY starting the TWO WEEKS deadline for ALL in the secondary list. That means DUE APRIL 29TH. SO GET ROLLING!

By this, do you mean the final version of our drawing, color and everything? I thought the deadline was June 15th? What exactly is due on the 29th?

Edited by Silva Rymes

If he's still free, I'll gladly take Modern Tails. I won't be able to do much for a week or so as I'm at a conference till the 29th, but if the three weeks deadline still applies to me then I'll definitely get something done. Let me know, dude!

Oh oh, there's still one guy left, mind if I tackle Classic Motobug if it's still possible?

Edited by Quacku

got some bad news Silva

my computer is fucked, like, won't turn on fucked and i'm so close to finishing Metal Sonic, its frustrating, i'm not sure when i'll have him finished now, it all depends if the less superior PC downstairs can run Photoshop at all, because i've put so many hours into him and its royally pissing me off having my PC be a little bitch and pussy out now (when i have important other things to tend to 24/7, this just adds to the problem)

i guess you can say he's done, so you no longer need to keep tab of him or me on that, Rabid can vouch for me as he's seen the progress along the way.

however i've yet to start my collab with Voyant, but i have like 2 weeks left anyway for list 2.

let me know what you think.