Awoo.

[COLLAB] Sonic's 21st Anniversary Art Collaboration

DJ FLiGHTS

got some bad news Silva

my computer is fucked, like, won't turn on fucked and i'm so close to finishing Metal Sonic, its frustrating, i'm not sure when i'll have him finished now, it all depends if the less superior PC downstairs can run Photoshop at all, because i've put so many hours into him and its royally pissing me off having my PC be a little bitch and pussy out now (when i have important other things to tend to 24/7, this just adds to the problem)

i guess you can say he's done, so you no longer need to keep tab of him or me on that, Rabid can vouch for me as he's seen the progress along the way.

however i've yet to start my collab with Voyant, but i have like 2 weeks left anyway for list 2.

let me know what you think.

Hey, Silva, do you mind if I submit my part of my collab a few days later than the 29th? I've had like, mad exams and projects the last week and in the upcoming week, so I'm kinda swamped.

Hey, Silva, do you mind if I submit my part of my collab a few days later than the 29th? I've had like, mad exams and projects the last week and in the upcoming week, so I'm kinda swamped.

My drawing is complete, now i need to send you the drawing via PM, right?

My drawing is complete, now i need to send you the drawing via PM, right?

Yeah. :]

well, i can't , you can't recive more pm's

Whoops, fixed! :]

Hey Silva, is this Collab serving any higher purpose when its completed? i just had an idea about making it a Stage Mural or Something for Summer of Sonic this July, it would be nice to see everyone's efforts paid off and admired as some sort of point of interest within SoS, or is that asking too much?

I would love this to appear at SOS, Maybe with a plaque with everyones name (real and SSMB name) and the character thew done!

Hey Silva, is this Collab serving any higher purpose when its completed? i just had an idea about making it a Stage Mural or Something for Summer of Sonic this July, it would be nice to see everyone's efforts paid off and admired as some sort of point of interest within SoS, or is that asking too much?

I am a staff member at SoS... I could see what strings I can pull if people would like this to be featured!

Just finished Modern Tails. He's on his way, Silva - Thanks for letting me take part in this!

• Thumbs Up 1

Thanks for all the submissions so far, peeps. I've updated the lists once again with what I've received so far. Things are looking good, but we've still got a ways to go. I'd like to kindly remind all those procrastinating/forgetting the pieces to please get off your behinds and get to working, because we're short on time. Those having troubles getting their stuff done, don't sweat it too much, I believe in time we'll work it out. Make sure to keep working together folks, and remember that we're a month away until the big finale. Stall too long, and before you know it, it'll be too late. Communication is key here, folks. :]

Also, someone take Classic Motobug already. Sheesh.

Alright guys, let's shift gears. We're heading into June just at the end of this week. Time IS running short. So, if you haven't so, get to finishing up your pics. It'll be rough if you've been having trouble, but we're reaching the point of no return, so it's imperative to get something together soon if you all care about being on time. But, if worse comes to worst, we'll simply have a delay. We STILL have to come up with a background for the pic, and that can't be done until we have ALL the characters. Otherwise, there WILL be cuts. So look towards your compardres for help, and don't give up!

Also, taking characters away from a few by the end of the week.

Have fun. :]

Thanks for that. I was starting to wonder if maybe this project had died. I'm glad to see that it hasn't.

Oh, whoops! I need to get on with Motobug, don't I? Sorry 'bout that Silva! I'll try and have him done tomorrow.

• Thumbs Up 1

Silva

Don't worry, I won't let last year happen again.

I WOULD appreciate it if you moved the deadline back a day or two. The 15th is my last day of school, and studying for finals is taking up a lot of my time now.

If you can't, I'm sure I can fit it in somewhere.

Silva

Don't worry, I won't let last year happen again.

I WOULD appreciate it if you moved the deadline back a day or two. The 15th is my last day of school, and studying for finals is taking up a lot of my time now.

If you can't, I'm sure I can fit it in somewhere.

Have something to me by Sunday.

Remaining peeps who need to get their stuff in:

M. Sonic - Cola

C. Amy - Blazing Tails

M. Eggman - Azukara

M. Metal Sonic - Samus Aran (Peacock)

M. Charmy - Venice

(Then suddenly, preview get!)

Mighty - SonHOG

Big - Chris Redfield

Honey/Blaze - Voy-Boy/Samus Aran (Peacock)

Gamma/Omega - The KMM/D-Metal X

Orbot & Cubot - Pixel Brain

C. Motobug/M. Motobug - ?????/ProfessorZolo

Those in green, I've heard from this week. The rest... who knows. I suppose I'll get in contact with them so their work is not wasted. (Will be updating as I hear from them.)

I need to start getting this thing together soon, dudes. The longer we wait, the less time I have to put this together. I don't feel like rushing something together. These last remaining weeks were for those who snagged from those who couldn't finish, and will be able to do it within the three weeks. Also, for the background to be started on and finished. This needs to be all done by the 15th. Are we clear, team?

Edited by Silva Rymes

i'm getting my PC back next week, will have my end up by the 15th, Voyant has already inked our side of it, just need to splash some colour on it.

Metal Sonic is super close to being finished, i have the PSD file on my external HDD ready to be ported over to my new PC to be continued and finished, again just more colour work.

• Thumbs Up 1

Nobodies taken Classic Motobug yet?!

C'mon people!!

If I hadn't already done two characters I'd do it myself. But to do more would be unfair, although ironically, I have already sketched the classic Motobug for a picture I was going to create, but I canceled the idea and no longer have a use for it. lol

Anyway, c'mon people!! tongue.png

Nobodies taken Classic Motobug yet?!

C'mon people!!

If I hadn't already done two characters I'd do it myself. But to do more would be unfair, although ironically, I have already sketched the classic Motobug for a picture I was going to create, but I canceled the idea and no longer have a use for it. lol

Anyway, c'mon people!! tongue.png

Be my guest, Dan. We're short on time as it is. ;]

Edited by Silva Rymes
  • Thumbs Up 1

How long is it until we get the preview?

I'm so excited to see it.

Didn't he say when the most important characters are done?That said, I'll be getting Modern Sonic done this weekend.

Despite not having all the characters, I'm going to go ahead and move onto the next stage. If you haven't already, please send me your Skype name, and at my discretion, add to the roster of those who wish to help with the background piece for all the characters. From there, we'll discuss how it will go. Sorry we're shifting gears so quickly, but I need to make due with the time remaining.