Awoo.

Kikizo Interview with Tetsu Katano

YoshiUnity

If the Mega Drive Sonic games weren't "gaming bliss" i then no platformers other than the Mario games could possibly be placed under that category... <_<

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SuperLink

• Solid SOAP

• Phos

• blackherox

Really? I didn't get that. Granted, I do think he should be allowed to develop games that aren't Sonic also.

They do. Puyo Pop Fever 2 and Phantasy Star Universe in 2006 but I agree that they should be able to do other things than Sonic.

I have to admit that in recent years they've been focusing far more on Sonic than on other projects. Out of being forced? The only other games they make is Phantasy Star and Puyo really...

But then again, when they took a "well deserved break" and made Wii NiGHTS, they ended up ruining that too!

It's known that pressurize developers is bad, Sonic Team then makes it terrible. Sonic 06 was rushed for more than six months than it was supposed too and NiGHTS started developement for HD, not for Wii then swished it halgway. I liked JOD though, not a masterpiece compared to the original, but then what is?

Edited by redmenace

Ocarina of Time compared to Zelda 1.

Tekken 3 compared to Tekken 1

Soulcalibur compared to SoulBlade.

I could go on >=o

NiGHTS started developement for HD, not for Wii then swished it halgway.
Lies. This rumor came from that guy Wentos right? Besides, the JoD team wasn't big enough to make it for 360 & PS3. And they said that the wii software was more compatible and flexible for them cause they were used to working on gamecube stuff.

Lies. This rumor came from that guy Wentos right?

No. it wasnt from Wentos, but from Ben Andac (or know as jpeg.) who also revealed the Werehog like one year before we knew Unleashed even existed.

Edited by Ferr