Awoo.

Status Comments Broken

Blue Blood

This has been happening to me too ever since last night.

I've had it happen in the past, but it eventually went away. Maybe it's an IP.Board error?

It was working fine for me about 20 minutes ago, but now the problem's happening to me too.

I've been getting the problem too, when trying to open any status longer than 3 comments. For some reason my notifications are blanking out as well (since I have it set to notify me or replies in the status, it might be affecting that too...)

Edit: I took a screenshot of the notification thing, just to make it clear what I'm on about :V

notificationtrouble.png

Edited by Kamicciolo
  • Thumbs Up 1

It's been happening since last night for me. It's not the first time this has happened(for me anyways) though.

I thought I was having the problem due to viewing and posting on my cell phone. But I logged in via my laptop and the same thing happens.

Yep, it's happening to me too. This never happened before.

It's been happening to me since around 5:00pm last night. I wonder what the is problem?

EDIT: And notifications seem to be broken too. It'll display that I have some, but when I click on it, it shows absolutely nothing.

Edited by Red Cap-Blue Spikes

It's something wich I've had happen since a while now too, altough usually it would go away on it's own after a while.

I've never had this before either. Seems odd that it would randomly happen for some, and then suddenly start affecting everyone at once.

This has been happening for a while for me too. Thought it was a glitch and had to go to the person's profile to see the comments of a status with it.

Its an on and off glitch for me.

It was working for me earlier but sometimes I can't see comments.

EDIT: And notifications seem to be broken too. It'll display that I have some, but when I click on it, it shows absolutely nothing.

Yeah, this is starting to happen to me, too. Could this be a weird glitch?

It's been happening to me since yesterday.

This has happened to me before on occasion, but it was never consistent.

Now it always happens. Someone snapped a backend script somewhere. :D

• Thumbs Up 1

Can someone experiencing the notification issue do this for me with Chrome?

* Refresh the page

* Right click anywhere on the page > Inspect Element

* Click "Network" at the top of the new area

* Click "XHR" at the bottom of that area

* Click the notification button - an entry for index.php should appear in the list

* Click index.php

* Copy the "Request URL" section here. If the Response Code further down is not 200 (with a green light), can you copy the whole Headers section.

* Click the "Response" tab and copy the whole of its content here.