Awoo.

Status Comments Broken

Blue Blood

I'm thinking they're broken again. Any time I try to view more than the three most recent comments the page just scroll back to the top and nothing happens.

I seem to get that too. I think it has something to do with the page still loading after I refresh.

Edited by Abominal Taz

one status said it had 7 comments, i click show comments... and there's nothing? something seems to be wrong, not sure what though since it's not doing it to all the status'

I think I know the one you're talking about. We were using Zalgo text. Apparently unless it loads with the latest three comments, status updates really don't like unusual characters like those. Probably should've seen it coming to be honest, if Indigo's solution further back in the thread is any indicator.

H̛͔ͩͥ̈́̽ͮ̇ͯ́E̶̹̬̫̭̿͒͘ ̶͔͍͔̏̃͋̀̃͒ͥ͟͡C͉̦̭͉̥ͬͯ͠Ȍ̥̻͔̝̭̠͍̤̥̃ͭ͝M̷̲̟͈̀Ȅ̵̛̜̝̺͆͌̇͛ͮ̀S̱̳̜̹̃͊̃̂͐̾̐͡

̈́̅͑͗̒ͯ͘҉̛͉̻̜̬̪̼Z̤̺̬̗̬̗̗͗̓ͩͯ͛̚̚͡ͅA̧̺͉͈̗͒̌L̺͚̲͍̔̈́ͧ̃̇ͩ͆͜͢͠G̨͕̫̟̟͙̩̃͒́̚̕O̶͍̤̱̥̥̦͂͋ͬ̏̎̄͠

I'm pretty sure that Zaglo crap messes up the statues wherever it is on the boards. Say it's in someone's user name or a preview of a recent post, it stops the statuses displaying.

probably because it's not a supported type face for this board, it simply messes up everything in the board's coding and makes it flip out resulting holes in the coding which tends to mess up the interface.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah so ummm..I don't know if anyone else is getting this but, for some reason, I can't view the Recent topic and Status update lists as well as the birthdays list. I don't know what's going on...

Ok I checked the settings and I can't find anything on it. I don't know what's wrong I tried everything here. I tried opening ssmb on Google chrome and it works there. I'll try signing out and signing back in now.

Edit: Well, I found out that it's Safari that was screwing up my sidebar view so I fixed it by logging into Chrome.

Edited by Countinal Tazzula