Awoo.

Dr. Eggman's Eggsceptionally Questionable Mechs

Nintendoga

I think it CAN be, I think OP just wanted to not be too overwhelming so just focused on main series Eggman mechs as oppose to all bosses.

That is to say, was simply letting you know WHY he didn't include it. Pretty sure you can post about Egg Golem if you want to! Lol.

This^

Took me almost 2 1/2 hours alone just to do the entire classic era. Was still fun though. Probably might do the Advance/Rush series later tonight or something.

And yeah that was the initial plan. I don't want everyone to wait on just me, Others can do whatever Boss they want to in the Sonic series for all I care.

Just thought id pop in and do the game gear bosses since as always, they get no love.

So here is the first boss on Sonic 1 on game gear, and it's been told in many legends that it's the hardest boss in Sonic history, just LOOK at this motherfucker.

[GG]%20Sonic%20the%20Hedgehog-87.png

What heinous array of deadly weaponry does this evil contraption have?

Nothing... absolutely nothing.

All he does is fly in back and forth, he doesn't attack at all, and Sonic can just rape the shit outta him...

FUCKING BRILLIANT!!!!!!!

10000/10

Hey now, he was thinking REALLY hard about charging into you. Like, really hard. He should get credit for that.

He really was, on the Master System version, which has increased resolution, thus Eggman flies high enough to be out of reach, he eventually floats down and tries to ram into you. It's still a pathetic boss, but yeah, you have to wait a few seconds before you can hit him.

• Thumbs Up 4

DEATH EGG ROBOT

Egg-Robo-Generations.jpg

Holy shit. A giant mech that is almost indestructible from the outside (almost) and has attacks that will kill you easily. Eggman, you've fucking done it now. You've created a giant death machine that will no doubt destroy all who cross it's path. This guy isn't kidding around, you mess with him, and he'll use his giant claws/mini-robots to kill you. Bravo Eggman, THIS is threatening, and has the evil scientist feel to it.

Threat Level 10/10

Overall: He is truly deserving of the 300 IQ.

Ugh, this is gonna look very messy when finished. I still need someone to post after me.

Considering that it looks just like Eggman, why has no one called it the Narciss-bot?

Considering that it looks just like Eggman, why has no one called it the Narciss-bot?

Because then he'd have to call his other ego-stroking machines Narciss-bot 2.0, Narciss-bot MKIII, Narciss-bot the 4th... this is the man who defiled ancient monuments and plastered his face over them, the guy makes other villains look modest.

Just thought id pop in and do the game gear bosses since as always, they get no love.

So here is the first boss on Sonic 1 on game gear, and it's been told in many legends that it's the hardest boss in Sonic history, just LOOK at this motherfucker.

[GG]%20Sonic%20the%20Hedgehog-87.png

What heinous array of deadly weaponry does this evil contraption have?

Nothing... absolutely nothing.

All he does is fly in back and forth, he doesn't attack at all, and Sonic can just rape the shit outta him...

FUCKING BRILLIANT!!!!!!!

10000/10

It's like they realised how pathetically easy the first boss of Game Gear Sonic 1 was, so they overcompensated with the first boss in Game Gear Sonic 2.

Edited by Dr. Crusher
  • Thumbs Up 1

Because then he'd have to call his other ego-stroking machines Narciss-bot 2.0, Narciss-bot MKIII, Narciss-bot the 4th... this is the man who defiled ancient monuments and plastered his face over them, the guy makes other villains look modest

Lol good point

Well Tecnically isnt the "Death Ball" on Death Egg Act 2 piloted by Eggman from the side? He is using his control pad to control it...however it isnt the greatest boss anyway :L

And what about the Death Egg itself? it would take a Genius to create that thing and make it sturdy enough to crash land...TWICE!!

I think he can build good machines, it's just that for an IQ of 300, he fails in a few places.

1. Weak Points: Who places the weak point for a battle machine in an obvious spot?!

2. Pattern: If he has an IQ of 300, and if Sonic were on a platform, wouldn't he destroy the platform?

3. Keeps reusing the same lines: Has nothing to do with this, but it's pretty damn annoying!

Eggman: CAN YOU MAKE IT HERE?! CAN YOU MAKE IT HERE?! Sonic: Well when you give me things to homing attack all the way to your cockpit I don't think so!

3. Keeps reusing the same lines: Has nothing to do with this, but it's pretty damn annoying!
  • Thumbs Up 6

It's called psychological warfare. Deliberately pissing your enemies off makes them more liable to make critical mistakes, which I'd actually put up as a stroke of genius on Eggman's part. =V

I never thought of it that way.

• 1 month later...

I am the hero this topic needs, not the one it deserves.

Shitty Game Gear shenanigans AHOY!

(Or Shitty Sonic 1 Shenanigans as I call it)

Eggomatic

8bitS1GreenHillBoss.png

See, Sonic already has the advantage, mainly due to the fact that EGGMAN HAS NO WEAPONS. *facepalm* He does do something that made me laugh when beating the game, and he just slams down on top on Sonic, trying to crush him. This is actually quite genious, as Eggman doesn't want to waste his time, and basically says "Screw Peta!" by trying to ram into and kill a blue hedgehog.

Threat Level 1/10 Unless you have the brain of a 4 year old, you won't get hit. Ever.

Overall: Road Rage much Eggman? "Did anybody order some P-POUND CAKE?"

Combat Submarine

8bitS1BridgeBoss.png

Reminds me of the boss from that other game..... This invention has Eggman stay comepletly submereged in water, Sonic's obvious weakness. Brilliant.....if he didn't come out to throw some Mario Fire-balls at you leaving himself comepletely open in the process. It's like this dude never learns. STAY IN WATER, GRAB HEDGEHOG, BRING HIM IN WATER. But...it's only the second boss, Eggman still thinks Sonic's not that much of a threat, so he's taking it nice and slow.

Threat Level 2/10

Overall: Use your insticts to "DODGE!!!!" and you'll be just fine

Egg-O-Matic (again?)

8bitS1JungleBoss.png

See now Eggman has a good strategy. First get your enemy on a high place, next drop bombs to try and kill him. Sonic can't dodge forever on that vine forever, and eventually you'd have him.....Or would if you didn't climb down to deploy new bombs. Like really? Eggman can easily stay at the top, while deploying bombs to Nagasaki the hell out of our Hiroshima Sonic......

Threat Level 3/10

Overall: Could've been a smart plan, IF he was high.

Submarine Com- Oh C'mon, AGAIN?

8bitS1LabyrinthBoss.png

Oh but.....he upgraded it? With homing torpedos? Sweet. Now tell me you constanly swim around trying to eam into Sonic, or the torpedoes explode eventually, sending out little spiked in all directions. No? Yep....this is an Eggman boss.

Threat Level 2/10

Overall: *Yawn* Dodge him, you know, same thing. Next

Eggman on a platform

8bitS1ScrapBrain3.png

Eggman's on a platform yo. He heard you liked platforming games, so he put a platform in his platform stage so you could platform while platforming! So, what does he do? Ram into Sonic (Jesus I love that concept)? Deploy dangerous spikes at Sonic? Use the platform like that thing Mario and Link did? Using it to escape into an airship? No boss battle? Worthless part of post?

Threat Lev- "Okay do I even have to do it this time?"

Over- "This too."

Final Boss

8bitS1LastBoss.png

When I stol-"borrowed" this pic, it looked like Eggman was a encased in his cockpit, with Sonic having no chance. Just like Porky.

So a lightning thing-a-ma-thing goes back and forth, killing Sonic if he touches it. Meanwhile, Eggman throws some Energy Spheres at you. This is very cool, but Eggman forgot of a greater evil. One that would be the downfall of this mission.

The IRS.

Eggman's bills are running up high, and because of that his generator keeps powering off, allowing Sonic to run in and get some hits before ending the Doctor's tragic schemes.

Threat Level 5/10 This can actually be a bit challenging, but nothing to much.

Overall: Good plan, good execution. But one hole in the wall was enough to break this machine.

Welp, time to do Sonic 2 I suppose. Unfortunately none of the bosses except the last one is by Eggman (That one I'm not even sure). But I guess we can try???

So during Undeground Zone, before you fight the boss, You-

You...uh...

You.....

ggsthunderground.gif

.....No

no just no fuck this. Fuck this cock rambling nonsense. Eggman saves Sonic? From falling? INTO LAVA? This makes me so mad!!!! Why did he do that? What is the point, why must such a fat overwieghted Genius of his magnitude- GRAHHHHHHHHHHH

Fuck the Game Gear games, for now.... Onto Advance!

In an hour or two

or a month

whichever's better for me.

"But- You'll be doing Sonic Spinball, right?"

Here's what I think of Sonic Spinball

http://www.youtube.c...xL9SLmTjQ#t=89s

Credit goes to SuperPsyGuy, go like the original post!

Edited by Nintendoga
  • Thumbs Up 3

*ears twitch* SOMEONE BADMOUTHING MY SONIC 2 IN HERE. >8C

Welp, time to do Sonic 2 I suppose. Unfortunately none of the bosses except the last one is by Eggman (That one I'm not even sure). But I guess we can try???

You...uh...

You.....

ggsthunderground.gif

.....No

no just no fuck this. Fuck this cock rambling nonsense. Eggman saves Sonic? From falling? INTO LAVA? This makes me so mad!!!! Why did he do that? What is the point, why must such a fat overwieghted Genius of his magnitude- GRAHHHHHHHHHHH

Eggman is a bigger man than that. Sonic falling to his death in lava isn't satisfying enough. Eggman wants to be the one who gets to claim Sonic's defeat, not some random lava pit because Sonic wasn't paying attention.

Oh and uhh... all the bosses were created by Eggman, but he only pilots the final boss (another Room-O-Death style affair).

Edited by JezMM
  • Thumbs Up 4

You...uh...

You.....

ggsthunderground.gif

.....No

Well, mon, the way I see it, since he sends Sonic off to the Antlion Mecha immediately after saving him, he probably wanted to have a direct hand in ending Sonic's life. I mean, how would you feel if there was some dude that you hated enough to want to go out of your way to kill, only for said dude to wind up dead through his own screw-up?

Edited by Komodin

I just think Eggman is secretly in love with Sonic, he just can't let him go.

• Thumbs Up 6

Well, mon, the way I see it, since he sends Sonic off to the Antlion Mecha immediately after saving him, he probably wanted to have a direct hand in ending Sonic's life. I mean, how would you feel if there was some dude that you hated enough to want to go out of your way to kill, only for said dude to wind up dead through his own screw-up?

I'd laugh at what a dumb fuck he was, and then carry on with my life. And possibly talk about said mishap constantly at his funeral. While stamping on his grave. Repeatedly. If he had a grave.

There's plenty other equally loud-mouthed critters to torture anyway.

Edited by Dr. Crusher
  • Thumbs Up 3

You...uh...

You.....

ggsthunderground.gif

.....No

Eggman is the biggest egotist in the world, though. I think Sonic's death isn't as satisfying to him if he can't claim responsibility for it; He was quite happy to send him to his apparent doom in Sonic Adventure 2 after all, because he did that. It was his doing, not random chance's.

...I mean, granted, Eggman could have just lied about it later. It would be easy to brag to the citizens of the Earth that he killed Sonic himself, and that they'd better surrender lest he unleash his amazing power on them next. But perhaps this is about personal feelings of accomplishment rather than his reputation as the one to finally defeat Sonic.

• Thumbs Up 4

Well, as for Sonic Advance, I thought the Eggman bosses were generally okay, although I had no idea what I was doing in the last boss in each story.

Eggman is the biggest egotist in the world, though. I think Sonic's death isn't as satisfying to him if he can't claim responsibility for it; He was quite happy to send him to his apparent doom in Sonic Adventure 2 after all, because he did that. It was his doing, not random chance's.

...I mean, granted, Eggman could have just lied about it later. It would be easy to brag to the citizens of the Earth that he killed Sonic himself, and that they'd better surrender lest he unleash his amazing power on them next. But perhaps this is about personal feelings of accomplishment rather than his reputation as the one to finally defeat Sonic.

He could have just stretched the truth. Sonic did die via his own wacky antics, but only because... uh... he died of fear. Fear of the consequences. Fear of the empire. And so on. So he committed suicide.

Hey, it worked for Jaws: The Revenge. Except no, it didn't.

Edited by Dr. Crusher

I just think Eggman is secretly in love with Sonic, he just can't let him go.

He completes him <3.

Egg Hawk & Egg Albatross

This beast has a big ass array of weapons. It will fire everything it has at you, and while having an excellent offense, he has horrible defense. Couple hits and it's done for.

Threat Level 5/10

Overall: Horrible defense make it a pathetic and easy boss.

Egg Emperor

He is a badass. His music is badass.His attacks are vicious. He has an incredibly high defense. And he will stop at nothing until you are dead. Eggman went all out with this one, trying to be an epic final boss, succeeds in doing that at least.

Threat Level 10/10 (Be on your guard at all times)

Overall: Eggman is awesome with this one. He is the emperor after all.

Well, technically neither of these were piloted by Eggman. In fact Eggman didn't do ANYTHING in the Heroes game expect somehow get a long range walkie talkie sent in the mail to the Chaotix Detective agency and then get stung by Charmy. Genius? Getting overthrown by your own creation? Hehe oh Eggman.

Well, technically neither of these were piloted by Eggman. In fact Eggman didn't do ANYTHING in the Heroes game expect somehow get a long range walkie talkie sent in the mail to the Chaotix Detective agency and then get stung by Charmy. Genius? Getting overthrown by your own creation? Hehe oh Eggman.

True, but he probably designed those mechs. Although, the idea that some of the better Eggman boss fights were actually designed by Metal Sonic is hilarious.

True, but he probably designed those mechs. Although, the idea that some of the better Eggman boss fights were actually designed by Metal Sonic is hilarious.

Indeed, Metal did a better job though the final fight with Metal sucked. He was deadly yes but WAY TOO SLOW.

Anyhow

Egg Beetle

Let's face it, the Egg Beetle/Lancer/Devil Ray are all the same, with minor upgrades, so let's focus on the main one. He leaves himself wide open while attacking, and can do nothing but fall on it's back after being boosted into. Very bad design choice.

Threat Level 3/10

Overall: Bad Design Choice.

All but the first of these were also not piloted by Eggman. After his defeat in the Egg Beetle Eggman had some Robot cronies pilot the Lancer and Devil Ray. True he did likely design the mechs but the fact that he had some robot in it and not himself for the later ones shows he really didn't think that highly of the invention which is a sign of his cleverness and shows he was more out to have Sonic waste time than to take Sonic down then and there. That said the Egg Hawk & Egg Albatross can be questioned because perhaps he would have just had some robot pilot it. I do think though that the Egg Emperoris one he'd pilot himself since it is so badazz...The world may never know.

Edited by Rally the Cheetah

He completes him <3.

Tsundereggman?

Can we do ones from the TV shows?

eggsterminator.jpg

The Eggsterminator.

[media=]

I love puns.

(2:45 is where the action starts)

Anyway, this thing is ace enough to really put Sonic in his place. In fact, if Chris hadn't gone ape and stolen the Chaos Emeralds and set of the sequence of events that made Sonic into Super Sonic, there'd be no contest. Eggman would've won. It even starts developing a mind of its own, almost totally ignoring Eggman while it beats Sonic into a little blue pulp.

And that's just insane. That's how powerful this one robot is. I don't even like Sonic X but daannngg...

Edited by Indigo Rush