Awoo.

Strangest thing(s) you found in a Sonic game?

MegaMan_EXE

^ Not to be a nag, but really:

I'm sure most people know this, but load up Mad Space, go to the third planet (the moon with the flat, crater'd north pole), and jump on one of the spaceships flying around in circles. Make Rouge face the camera. "Wat" the night away.

I don't. Can you tell/show me what you're talking about?

Don't you own the game to be able to check? I mean I can try and make a video later on since youtube doesn't seem to have any of the phenomenon.

About Rouge again, wasn't her costume in her artwork from ShTH different from the costume in the game?

About Rouge again, wasn't her costume in her artwork from ShTH different from the costume in the game?

Only slightly. Her heart shaped chestplate was smaller in game, and everything that was previously black was now dark purple(Similar to shadow, who went from black to Impossibly dark red). I think the reason for that was they used they same models they used in heroes, only with a silght touch up.

The strangest Experince I've every had, was in ShTH: Space Gadget. On all my over playthroughs I'd always done the hero misson, so this time I did the dark misson. Discovering that there was practically a WHOLE OTHER LEVEL when playing dark side, was both a nice suprise and a bit wierd at the same time.

I supose the same goes for discovering you could ride the vechiles in lethal highway, despite my friend insisting that you couldn't.

Unleashed Nazi symbols in Holaska Day in 2008 before they updated it early 2009 the patterns were changed to window like shapes

Edited by TaliTundie

Unleashed Nazi symbols in Holaska Day in 2008 before they updated it early 2009 the patterns were changed to window like shapes

Before someone says it wasn't a Swastika shape, it came in a regular and mirrored version:

sonicswastika1.png

But the thing is, I'm sure it was just a harmless dots and line pattern that ended up as a Swastika without the artist noticing. It's not like its particularly distinct.

• Thumbs Up 1

^ Well to be honest,the original Swastika was a pretty ancient symbol known throughout various cultures across the world(including more Nordic ones,hence perhaps why they used that particular pattern for Holoska props)

as a sign of good luck,protection and what-not.

• Thumbs Up 7

Don't you own the game to be able to check? I mean I can try and make a video later on since youtube doesn't seem to have any of the phenomenon.

I do, but I can't play the game as of the moment.

Egad! How did this little... detail manage to slip past the radar?!

Exactly. Out of sight, out of mind.

...I'm not seeing anything? What of it?

Two words: Camel. Toe. Get it now?

I do, but I can't play the game as of the moment.

Basically, on those space platforms, her breasts bounce around like crazy for some reason. In troper terms, it's Gainaxing adjusted straight up to 11.

Two words: Camel. Toe. Get it now?

Basically, on those space platforms, her breasts bounce around like crazy for some reason. In troper terms, it's Gainaxing adjusted straight up to 11.

Thanks for clarifying.

• Thumbs Up 1

Another thing I found strange is in Zero Gravity when Amy disappeared in the last "Heroes" scene and the cutscene where babylon garden was turning into Astral Babylon, creating a black whole then she reappears in the last scene with Sonic, Tails and Knuckles, so just where did she go after the race?

Edited by C.J
  • Thumbs Up 1

Probably the most strangest thing Is in Hill top zone where there's two random springs next to each other so you get trapped in a Infinite loop

like, Why?!

I found a weird one in Unleashed. When your defeating Dark Gaia as Super Sonic, if you lose your rings, you change colour, flip over, and then fall. He's hovering while doing the first two things! How is that possible? I didn't know Sonic could fly. :P

Probably the most strangest thing Is in Hill top zone where there's two random springs next to each other so you get trapped in a Infinite loop

like, Why?!

like, Why?!

To trap you in an infinite loop.
  • Thumbs Up 3

To trap you in an infinite loop.

Which hilariously fails when you jump out of the loop :D

• Thumbs Up 2

Well the strangest thing or maybe more of a question has always been, is the island that you can see off in the distance in Emerald Hill, is it South Island? I always thought it was since I found it weird they will just put an island off in a distance just because.

Well the strangest thing or maybe more of a question has always been, is the island that you can see off in the distance in Emerald Hill, is it South Island? I always thought it was since I found it weird they will just put an island off in a distance just because.

That's exactly the reason they'd put an island in the background. It's to make the background more interesting. You can speculate about it being South Island, but for all it really matters it's just there to look pretty. It's pretty standard practice.

• Thumbs Up 2

Ah I see somehow I thought that there was a source saying they put South Island or something (since the JP manual says that Sonic while flying away from South Island in the Tornado and saw West-side Island on the way).

I say this because I noticed that Sonic Team is very sneaky in how they design how a level looks like and the stuff they put in the background sometimes.