Awoo.

Strangest thing(s) you found in a Sonic game?

MegaMan_EXE

For me it'd have to be the gay furry guy from Empire City hub who gives you missions, iirc he described Sonic in werehog form as a "sexy beast".

For me it'd have to be the gay furry guy from Empire City hub who gives you missions, iirc he described Sonic in werehog form as a "sexy beast".

Wow...seriously? At what point in the game does this happen?

Wow...seriously? At what point in the game does this happen?

In the Empire City hub, no specific time. Just whenever you want.

He's a love expert, not in love with Sonic.

In the Empire City hub, no specific time. Just whenever you want.

He's a love expert, not in love with Sonic.

Maybe, but he did hand Sonic a lot of compliments. His Werehog form especially.

Pics or it didn't happen.

LIKE NOW! >:I

Louie Montaine in Unleashed? He's so flamboyant :lol:. He even lusts after Sonic's body in both forms, going into detail about the aspects of Sonic that really grab his heart and attention, which is perhaps a tad unsettling considering he's a 38 year old man and Sonic's a 15 year old boy blink.png

Pop in your SA2:B.

Right now.

Play 2 player

Get metal sonic as the second player.

Go to Green Jungle (or Forest, cant remember, it's the green one)

HOLD B.

Pop in your SA2:B.

Right now.

Play 2 player

Get metal sonic as the second player.

Go to Green Jungle (or Forest, cant remember, it's the green one)

HOLD B.

Had nothing to do so checked it out. Metal Sonic does his black shield thing and sort of slides back and forth horizontally in the half-pipe, then at the bottom flings off into the water. It's sort of amusing but not worth it if you haven't got an instantly playable set-up for Gamecube games.

Edited by JezMM
  • Thumbs Up 1

Maybe, but he did hand Sonic a lot of compliments. His Werehog form especially.

Considering 2006 has already made it clear that Sonic and his animal chums are treated as people in the game's universe, I actually found Louie to be a pretty refreshingly charming NPC. I mean if he was meant to be gay or whatever he's stereotyped to shit and back and played for laughs but not to an offensive degree. It's cool to see something like that in a family game, y'know?

• Thumbs Up 2

Sonic is supposed to be this amazing guy that everyone thinks is awesome in every way. Give him some muscles and he's even better. So with a camp guy like Louie, what do you expect?

Um...but most people in Unleashed don't seem to have the slightest idea who Sonic is...

Um...but most people in Unleashed don't seem to have the slightest idea who Sonic is...

Yeah, but just from looking at him they know he's awesome.

"Oh wow, I really love that windswept hairstyle of yours! Who did it?"

Yeah, but just from looking at him they know he's awesome.

"Oh wow, I really love that windswept hairstyle of yours! Who did it?"

Yeah that's true at least, he left quite an impression on most people.

Sonic is supposed to be this amazing guy that everyone thinks is awesome in every way. Give him some muscles and he's even better. So with a camp guy like Louie, what do you expect?

Ah, you got a point there. Unleashed in general had a refreshing amount of NPC's that spoke to Sonic in more human ways other than the other games with Human NPC's most of them did generally give Sonic compliments and praise.

• Thumbs Up 1

Kind of makes you wonder how famous Sonic really is. Obviously, beyond the United Federation, he's not too well-known, at least according to Unleashed, and neither is Eggman (although I imagine quite a few people remember his global death-threat from SA2), as if I remember correctly, the residents of Mazuri have no idea who he is.

Some of Shadow's lines in SA2:

"Wait a minute, you're that government agent Rouge the Bat, aren't you?!?"

No, she's the OTHER Rouge the Bat...

"Was that what Chaos Control is?"

...You should know, it's like your main thing...

Also Mephiles' Whisper, the theme song of Mephiles the Dark. Just Mephi in general seems so strange for a Sonic game, compared to Eggman or Metal Sonic or the series' other villains. He's so much more sadistic and evil than what we were used to...

• Thumbs Up 1

"Was that what Chaos Control is?"

...You should know, it's like your main thing...

You know, I can't help but feel that that line is a mistranslation of something like, "Was that... Chaos Control?" That would make a lot more sense, really.

• Thumbs Up 2

You know, I can't help but feel that that line is a mistranslation of something like, "Was that... Chaos Control?" That would make a lot more sense, really.

Pretty sure that's the case for that line and many others in SA2 when you play with the Japanese voices.

Actually that line makes perfect sense to me.

Knuckles asks "Is it gone?"

Shadow's response "Is that what chaos control is?"

I.e "Surely you know chaos control just moves it somewhere else you big dumb."

Actually that line makes perfect sense to me.

Knuckles asks "Is it gone?"

Shadow's response "Is that what chaos control is?"

I.e "Surely you know chaos control just moves it somewhere else you big dumb."

And then Knuckles crushes his head like a grape.

They intended it to be like that but David Humphrey makes Shadow sound like he's actually asking a question. :P

Well Knux would crush his head like a grape if he wasn't wearing those... things on his hands...

Gerald Robotnik went from a 2-ton dinosaur monster to a cartoon black hedgehog?

What the hell.....

• Thumbs Up 7