Awoo.

Strangest thing(s) you found in a Sonic game?

MegaMan_EXE

If Ulala is from almost 500 years into the future, how can she show up in Sonic Riders?

Heck, how can Silver show up in Sonic Riders? Seriously, they should make more strict rules about time travel in Sonic's world.

The same way Mario can go kart racing with his baby self. It's a spinoff and no one cares.

• Thumbs Up 1

Another thing that I found completely strange was the Magic Gloves in Sonic Adventure 2.

Still, they were pretty fun to use!

And people bitch about Sonic Generations having plot holes.

Generations would have to have a plot for that.
  • Thumbs Up 3

You would not believe how many people have torn apart that paper thin plot and pulled out what they call "Gaping plotholes".

Eggman breaks time. Sonic fixes time.

The game is literally about plotholes. :V Look at those big ones Time Eater creates in the opening.

You would not believe how many people have torn apart that paper thin plot and pulled out what they call "Gaping plotholes".

I think you forgot who you were talking to.

Edited by Ladies' Man Wario
  • Thumbs Up 2

No he wasn't...

Yes he was... In the original SA he appears in the Chao Race entrance and in both versions there are Omochaos throughout the Chao Race Stadium.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if this counts, but when Amy said, "Oh My God" in Final Fortress of Sonic Heroes, I was rather shocked. I didn't know that was allowed.

I don't have a clue in the slightest why people find this notable, Sonic has smacked God upside the head!

Edited by Mysterics

Personally I don't have a clue in the slightest why people find this notable, Sonic has smacked God upside the head.

Because people are so sensitive to the mildest of religious terminology sometime. Back in 2006/2007 I found it really funny when something was asking for the censored version of 'His World' because they got in trouble with their parents for listening to a song that said "kicking ass".

Amy's OMG is kinda weird but at the same time doesn't feel that out of place. I mean Sonic has established itself as being just a slightly more surreal version of our planet, so religion probably exists in the world, even if it isn't alluded to.

As for the Kickin' Ass in Zebrahead's His World... I know it's really immature and I shouldn't but I feel so proud of a mild swear being in a Sonic game song and I don't know why.

Ah well. Sonic does kick ass. I guess it's nice to have an official piece of media confirm it. 8B

Edited by JezMM
  • Thumbs Up 1

Lamorak and Percival are brothers in the actual stories. If Sonic's Camelot matches our Camelot enough, then a bird and a cat not only hooked up, but had two healthy kids.

Amy's OMG is kinda weird but at the same time doesn't feel that out of place. I mean Sonic has established itself as being just a slightly more surreal version of our planet, so religion probably exists in the world, even if it isn't alluded to.

As for the Kickin' Ass in Zebrahead's His World... I know it's really immature and I shouldn't but I feel so proud of a mild swear being in a Sonic game song and I don't know why.

Ah well. Sonic does kick ass. I guess it's nice to have an official piece of media confirm it. 8B

Hehe I don't know, I still find that tame to some of the stuff in SA2 just look at some of these lyrics to Knuckles' Wild Canyon:

E-ki-do-na! That's what I'm representin'

Never seen a mic-hog spit like a menace

Wild Canyon, fun, I gotta chase a bat, huh?

Yeah, Rouge, she's sexy and smooth

A double-cross-spy-thief that's out for my jewels, uh

I feelin' her in mysterious ways

That's why I stay on point like every single day

I gotta protect this place, I do it for my race, huh, huh

and later in the song...

Ain't nobody gon' come here and eat my plate, no

Yo, what happen? My Emerald's gone

Somebody gon' get theirs quick, my word is born

Who could'a did this? That snitch named Rouge

When I catch her, I'm'a get her with these tools

There you are, come here, little thief

Think you can fly and get away quick? Uh-uh

Give up the Emerald or die, I don't love you

So pretty much he's saying outright she's sexy and that he's turned on to her, yet at the same time he won't hesitate to kill her if she gets in his way... yeah that's a great thing to incorporate into a song. tongue.png

To be fair Knuckles didn't really have the support of a healthy parental relationship when he grew up. These things happen.

I don't have a clue in the slightest why people find this notable, Sonic has smacked God upside the head!

He's also left him to die in an exploding space station, sent him flying into space, destroyed all his bases and mechs, ruined all of his plans for the world, and called him fat on numerous occasions! :o

Wait... we're talking about Eggman, right? :P

• Thumbs Up 1

Hehe I don't know, I still find that tame to some of the stuff in SA2 just look at some of these lyrics to Knuckles' Wild Canyon:

E-ki-do-na! That's what I'm representin'

Never seen a mic-hog spit like a menace

Wild Canyon, fun, I gotta chase a bat, huh?

Yeah, Rouge, she's sexy and smooth

A double-cross-spy-thief that's out for my jewels, uh

I feelin' her in mysterious ways

That's why I stay on point like every single day

I gotta protect this place, I do it for my race, huh, huh

and later in the song...

Ain't nobody gon' come here and eat my plate, no

Yo, what happen? My Emerald's gone

Somebody gon' get theirs quick, my word is born

Who could'a did this? That snitch named Rouge

When I catch her, I'm'a get her with these tools

There you are, come here, little thief

Think you can fly and get away quick? Uh-uh

Give up the Emerald or die, I don't love you

So pretty much he's saying outright she's sexy and that he's turned on to her, yet at the same time he won't hesitate to kill her if she gets in his way... yeah that's a great thing to incorporate into a song. tongue.png

Songs like this has already been in the first Adventure game:

"I don't need a posse, I get it on by myself!"

"The Sphinx looked so cute, I just had to shave it (?)"

Edited by Zinos

That doesn't even sound weird. If it was just "I get it on by myself" then maybe, but with the bit before if fine and makes perfect sense.

Maybe it's not strange, but I always found it oddly funny that Eggman asks Sonic, "How'd you get here so quickly?" in Unleashed just before the Egg Beetle boss.

• Thumbs Up 3

Maybe it's not strange, but I always found it oddly funny that Eggman asks Sonic, "How'd you get here so quickly?" in Unleashed just before the Egg Beetle boss.

Dumbest question ever. xD
  • Thumbs Up 1

S3%26K_Sop_Ghosts.PNG

When I was a young'un and this used to happen in Sandopolis Act 2, I always had the odd image in my minds eye of Eggman stalking ghosts around the pyramid, capturing them somehow and imprisoning them in one of his prison eggs so he could set it as a trap for the unsuspecting Sonic, placed in a very particular location so that Sonic would open it accidentally.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm just surprised Sonic didn't mock him for saying that, actually. "Are you sure you have a 300 IQ?" or something. XP

• Thumbs Up 1

To be fair, because he can run at supersonic speed does not necessarily mean he'll be in the right place at the right time.

To be fair, because he can run at supersonic speed does not necessarily mean he'll be in the right place at the right time.

Running at supersonic speeds, no, but Sonic's Fantastical Technicolor Plot-Awareness does.

Edited by Sexy Nightmaren Reala

I personally believe

is the epitome of IntercourseWithYou in the Sonic games, honestly it can't go much further than this.

3 minutes of moans, whispers and heavy breathing right there.

Edited by Anti Alias

It is alluded to, in Sonic 06, the people of Soleanna worship Solaris, in Sonic Unleashed, the people of Shamar worship the Sun and moon.

EDIT: I got one of the countries wrong *facepalm*

Edited by Mysterics