Awoo.

Strangest thing(s) you found in a Sonic game?

MegaMan_EXE

I'm more curious about Knuckles's dreadlocks constantly changing length, sometimes being really long to awkwardly short.

....haircut?

So, I've been going through the hotdog missions in Unleashed. I'm sure those of you who've done so know the stages all have the checkpoints. Yet, if you die in the stage, regardless of which point you've gone through before, you STILL have to start the level from the beginning.

So, why are the checkpoints there again?

• Thumbs Up 1

So, I've been going through the hotdog missions in Unleashed. I'm sure those of you who've done so know the stages all have the checkpoints. Yet, if you die in the stage, regardless of which point you've gone through before, you STILL have to start the level from the beginning.

So, why are the checkpoints there again?

So they wouldn't have to go to the trouble of removing them.

• Thumbs Up 2

Louie Montaine

Oh lord get it away! Get it. Away!

Eh, I like that guy. He reminds me a bit of Tingle.

• Thumbs Up 2

I mean, yeah I guesss he's funny, out-universe he's entertaining, but if I actually met him, I would truly​ fear his intentions, not making hyperbole.

Forgive me, but who is this Louie Montaine?

Mr. Love Master himself of course. He will teach you the power of his passion!

Louieprofile.png

tumblr_mdp6gt3KjH1rqxvm0.png

Because that show didn't have enough scenes of off-model animation, intentional cartoon limbs or not.

The faceplants are probably an inside joke to go with how heavy his head looks and the proportion it is to his body. He does have one dang-ass huge head, after all.

The faceplants are probably an inside joke to go with how heavy his head looks and the proportion it is to his body. He does have one dang-ass huge head, after all.

Makes me wonder how he can even stand up with that big head. :P

This. That is all.

Accidentally did this one time and just laughed so hard.

Did Big's voice finally break....

Did Big's voice finally break....

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA---------

Seriously though, If you attempt this it hangs your console most of the time. I did it on the Xbox 360 release of SADX and it hangs the XBOX.

I was playing SA2:B yesterday and though that it was strange that you get a commercial/trailer the last story after the credits:

Here's what I think happened:

"Um... sir, we have this ad we made, but we don't have time to release it on TV! What do we do?"

"Oh just slap it in the game."

Strangest things I found in Sonic games? Someone thought Eggman Nega, Captain Whisker, Johnny, Sonic 06's narrative and making 06 canon regardless of its ending were good ideas.

Edited by Santa Attaxx

Strangest things I found in Sonic games? Someone thought Eggman Nega, Captain Whisker, Johnny, Sonic 06's narrative and making 06 canon regardless of its ending were good ideas.

Un, no offense, but I'm not really digging your implication of Captain Whisker and Johnny being anything less than good ideas...

• Thumbs Up 2

Well, Whisker was OK, I'm just sick of hearing people saying he should be Blaze's #1 enemy. I'd prefer someone a LOT less Eggman-ish.

Johnny, he was pretty much just a one shot rival for Sonic. Essentially, a poor man's Jet/Metal Sonic.

I was playing SA2:B yesterday and though that it was strange that you get a commercial/trailer the last story after the credits:
...why?

Well, Whisker was OK, I'm just sick of hearing people saying he should be Blaze's #1 enemy. I'd prefer someone a LOT less Eggman-ish.
Whisker was awesome, why would you possibly want anyone else?

Whisker was awesome, why would you possibly want anyone else?

Maybe because since Blaze looks completely different from Sonic (taste in shoe colour aside), her enemy should look completely different from Eggman? Actually, I have an idea for that kind of guy, might draw it and put it on my art thread...

Edited by Santa Attaxx